Jimmie Johnson: How Do Five Straight Championships Compare To Other Dynasties?

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Jimmie Johnson has won his fifth consecutive Sprint Cup Championship. Let that sink in for a minute.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 44 of44
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Judged:

alpinedigital wrote:
<quoted text>
...And please feel free [we know u will]to tell me how correct you are and how I know you're right about everything.
Looks like your making friends all over the forums. A little piece of advice for you.... when EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts is judged in a negative manner, its time to step back from the keyboard, take a deep breath, and relize that YOU'RE the one with the problem. Happy Trolling!

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Judged:

Damn, I was THIS close to letting you have last word right there, and I will, right after you reply to this, I promise.

But I read your post and well, curiosity got the best of me. But then I figure f*ck it, you're not worth bothering with this, but then I almost HAVE to, because I can't let things go unless I make sense of it first. So I gotta ask...

Was this your attempt to avoid doing what I said you would do in my previous post? Or is this just the best you could come up with? Either of those I can see being acceptable from most but from you, I can almost believe you actually did try to address my concern for friendship.

Okay, so don't take this the wrong way but inside, Im laughing about that third one. I didnt even notice but even if I did, my self esteem isn't going to be effected by how many times somebody clicks the white light or the peanut. In fact, only 2 or 3 per message hardly seems like enough.

Alright, Im done, and nevermind; Im going to just figure you're trying not to tell me how correct you are and how I know you were right about the chase stuff. And probably better you're still mislead into believing exactly what I want you to believe: Oh yeah Im all hurt inside cuzz my posts got the peanut.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

Judged:

You can lead a horse to water......
alpinedigital wrote:
Damn, I was THIS close to letting you have last word right there, and I will, right after you reply to this, I promise.
But I read your post and well, curiosity got the best of me. But then I figure f*ck it, you're not worth bothering with this, but then I almost HAVE to, because I can't let things go unless I make sense of it first. So I gotta ask...
Was this your attempt to avoid doing what I said you would do in my previous post? Or is this just the best you could come up with? Either of those I can see being acceptable from most but from you, I can almost believe you actually did try to address my concern for friendship.
Okay, so don't take this the wrong way but inside, Im laughing about that third one. I didnt even notice but even if I did, my self esteem isn't going to be effected by how many times somebody clicks the white light or the peanut. In fact, only 2 or 3 per message hardly seems like enough.
Alright, Im done, and nevermind; Im going to just figure you're trying not to tell me how correct you are and how I know you were right about the chase stuff. And probably better you're still mislead into believing exactly what I want you to believe: Oh yeah Im all hurt inside cuzz my posts got the peanut.
Lisaaa

Redford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Wow, Menards is a real jerk. You should work on having adult conversations with other people. Calling someone a dummy over the internet is not a very "grown-up" thing to do. You are rude and I sincerely hope you learn how to talk to people and how to properly have an argument with someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 44 of44
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••