Ruben Rosario: A little sparkle may v...

Ruben Rosario: A little sparkle may vanish from airport

There are 27 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 26, 2009, titled Ruben Rosario: A little sparkle may vanish from airport. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

This text is replaced by the Flash movie. Royal Zeno Shoe Shine occupies just 220 of the 2.8 million square feet that make up the Twin Cities airport's main Lindbergh Terminal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
St Paul Biker

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Dec 27, 2009
us whites are about ready to use the race card. it dont work for the blacks anymore, ive had enough. set up shop somewhere else. dont blame the airport, you dont own the property , beat it...
Grenadiers

Mayhill, NM

#29 Dec 27, 2009
Looks like the MAC fans outumber the shoeshine fans. I agree with the former. Time for Rosario to unearth his annual I-94 corridor story. What was that neighborHood called agin?
bill

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Dec 27, 2009
Mr. Rosario your story says that they pay there rent and pay there taxes. But last year they said they only made 15,000. Now they said its 60 something thousand so what is it? they pay $700.00 a month lease minimum but if they make more they have to pay 12% of that to the lease. So that means more rent and more taxes so who is beeing truthful. All other business owners have to give monthly reports on all the money that comes in the doors of there business.
Former IRS Agent

Great Falls, VA

#31 Dec 27, 2009
Anyone wonder how Rosemary Zeno, a convicted felon, can get an airport access badge? TSA???
old veteran

Gautier, MS

#32 Dec 27, 2009
incendary, peanut, and mean. Guess I won't be running for office. Sorry folks. But I am not bending over for cadillac driving crackheads who use shoe shining as a main source of income and an excuse to operate a business based apoun the excuse of the poor black man serving whitey. All I can think of is Sweet Polly Pure bread trying to save Underdog shining that shoe and biting that coin. If you are my age you would remember the liberal propaganda about why white women should help out dogs.
old veteran

Gautier, MS

#33 Dec 27, 2009
Sarah they are allready on welfare, using the system. They all drive cadillacs. I guess you just don't get it?
Something Non Partisan

Portland, OR

#34 Dec 28, 2009
old veteran wrote:
something not partisan quit looking at peoples feet. You must be gay, or a wannabe
You're confusing your festishes and genetic predispositioning. Best wishes for your personal clarification.

My point was (I'd write this in crayon for you if I could) that this is (allegedly) a news story. It is not a opinion editiorial i.e, op/ed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
I need your help (Sep '16) Sep '16 I need help 1
Needing information please (Jul '16) Jul '16 Nikki14 1
Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '16) Jan '16 Terry 1
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News NASCAR tracks to fans: Leave Confederate flags ... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Fart news 16
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
More from around the web