All Jimmie Johnson does is win

Nov 24, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS SportsLine

Apparently there's no pleasing some people, including all those NASCAR fans who keep scanning the horizon in search of the next big thing.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
pete

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Judged:

IN REALITY JIMMY CAN,T MAKE A PATCH ON KYLE BUSCH,S BUTT !!!PEOPLE DON,T LIKE HIM WINNING EITHER .BUT HE,S BEATEN BOTH JEFF AND JIMMY IN A LOT OF AREAS ALREADY !THE CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE COMING !!!!!BECAUSE HE WON,T THROW RACES LIKE JEFF DID FOR JIMMY !!!AFTERALL JEFF OWNS JIMMYS CAR AND JEFF MAKES MONEY BY LOSING !!!!@$y&*(())()*(^
Justin Beaver

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2009

Judged:

JJ the greatest. No amount of Jealousy can change that.
The Fat and the Furious

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

pete wrote:
IN REALITY JIMMY CAN,T MAKE A PATCH ON KYLE BUSCH,S BUTT !!!PEOPLE DON,T LIKE HIM WINNING EITHER .BUT HE,S BEATEN BOTH JEFF AND JIMMY IN A LOT OF AREAS ALREADY !THE CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE COMING !!!!!BECAUSE HE WON,T THROW RACES LIKE JEFF DID FOR JIMMY !!!AFTERALL JEFF OWNS JIMMYS CAR AND JEFF MAKES MONEY BY LOSING !!!!@$y&*(())()*(^
What areas exactly are those? Feel free to list them out, because I'm not aware of a single one. Good Luck, by the way. You'll be needing it.

Must be 40 other guys out there throwing races every time too, eh? Because last time I checked, he was beating everyone, not just Jeff.

I sure hope Kyle keeps beating JJ and JG in all those areas you mentioned. If he does, than they should have many championships in their futures. So, keep it up Kyle. Your the man. Way to miss the chase and finish 13th in the points. You showed 'em brother. I'm sure Jimmie would much rather have your 1/3 of his wins and 0 championships over what he has.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

pete wrote:
We hear ya, Pete. You don't have to scream. Take the damn caps lock off. It just makes you look like a bigger idiot than we already think you are. Now, let's talk about you theory of Jeff throwing races so Jimmie can win because Jeff will make more money. Are you f*cking stupid or just don't have any idea how the drivers are paid. Here's a little help. Each driver on a major team has a guaranteed salary, then he receives a percent of whatever he wins from the race purse. Most drivers receive at least 50 percent of the winnings. So, for the sake of argument, let's say Jimmie wins a race that pays $250,000. Jimmie gets half, the owners get half. So Rick and Jeff splip their half which will net them $67,500 each. A lot of money right? The only problem is, Rick and Jeff as the owners had to pay Jimmie his guaranteed salary which for someone like Jimmie is a quarter million plus, then Rick and Jeff had to pay all the expenses for taking the 48 team racing, and lastly, that check that Jimmie is going to receive at the banquet is HIS unless he want to share it with the crew in some way. Please, in your infinitive wisdom, explain to me the financial benefit for Jeff by allowing Jimmie to win instead of gaining the full financial rewards and fame wommomg himself. Pete, it's very apparent that you didn't pay much attention in high school english so here's one more tip, if you want to be taken seriously, write something coherent.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Props to the posts above!^ Good ones.

"I'm sure Jimmie would much rather have your 1/3 of his wins and 0 championships"

Thats because then he can share those 0 championships amongst his friends and colleagues and still have the same number left over. LOL

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

i admit hes a very good driver

“"drive for five in'10"”

Since: Jan 07

Your the Man!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Whoyakidding wrote:
<quoted text>We hear ya, Pete. You don't have to scream. Take the damn caps lock off. It just makes you look like a bigger idiot than we already think you are. Now, let's talk about you theory of Jeff throwing races so Jimmie can win because Jeff will make more money. Are you f*cking stupid or just don't have any idea how the drivers are paid. Here's a little help. Each driver on a major team has a guaranteed salary, then he receives a percent of whatever he wins from the race purse. Most drivers receive at least 50 percent of the winnings. So, for the sake of argument, let's say Jimmie wins a race that pays $250,000. Jimmie gets half, the owners get half. So Rick and Jeff splip their half which will net them $67,500 each. A lot of money right? The only problem is, Rick and Jeff as the owners had to pay Jimmie his guaranteed salary which for someone like Jimmie is a quarter million plus, then Rick and Jeff had to pay all the expenses for taking the 48 team racing, and lastly, that check that Jimmie is going to receive at the banquet is HIS unless he want to share it with the crew in some way. Please, in your infinitive wisdom, explain to me the financial benefit for Jeff by allowing Jimmie to win instead of gaining the full financial rewards and fame wommomg himself. Pete, it's very apparent that you didn't pay much attention in high school english so here's one more tip, if you want to be taken seriously, write something coherent.
My votes on the f*cking stupid part. Hahahahaha

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

pete wrote:
In reality Jimmie
does not spell his name Jimmy. Maybe you did not know that.Oh BTW
now you do.
d2nah

Mankato, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Jimmie Jet Johnson is the champ because he is the best driver, has the best crew and they all are focused on winning. Very focused.
Former Fan

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Jimmy's crew cheif has been caught cheating how many times now? He has probably found a way to win where he hasnt been caught yet.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

Former Fan wrote:
Jimmy's crew cheif has been caught cheating how many times now? He has probably found a way to win where he hasnt been caught yet.
SO? If that's the case it just makes him smarter than the other crew chiefs.(Which we already knew)That's what tech inspection before and after the race is for. If they don't find anything, the car is legal. Now that wasn't hard, was it?

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

Judged:

Former Fan wrote:
Maybe these people who believe he's slipping something past inspections have always lived in envy of the classroom kids who aced the tests and thought 'they must be cheating cuzz everyone else is only capable of getting a B+'

lol It's called studying and hard work - that will get you to the front of the class.
Theman01

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

I cant agree with you more. This guy should be makin' some serious money if he can pull something like that off without getting caught. Brownie points to him! Keep doin' what you're doin' cuz it seems to be workin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••