Tom Bowles: Hendrick and Earnhardt Jr...

Tom Bowles: Hendrick and Earnhardt Jr. unlikely to change their ways despite dismal season

There are 41 comments on the SI.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Tom Bowles: Hendrick and Earnhardt Jr. unlikely to change their ways despite dismal season. In it, SI.com reports that:

On one end of the Hendrick garage sits the sport's corporate king, Jimmie Johnson , polished and prepped to go for a fifth straight championship when the checkered flag falls at Richmond Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SI.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
You get over it

Katy, TX

#42 Sep 18, 2010
overr88ted wrote:
<quoted text>
really i didnt see it ill have to check it out, i know you are only allowed to use x amout of tires for practice,,,i wouldnt consider using to many tires cheating, and honestly he hasnt been running all that great lately, he is kinda on a island no teamates in the chase, no experanced teamates to give any feedback, no other dodge teams, but im just glad he made it, would really like a top 5 points finish again but we will see
I hear that Junior is doing testing in order to advise the Chase drivers on how to set their cars up to win. Maybe (for a case of Bud) Kurt could get a few pointers from Junior to give him that edge to the the championship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug 8 It phartse 4
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... (Feb '17) Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
I need your help (Sep '16) Sep '16 I need help 1
Needing information please (Jul '16) Jul '16 Nikki14 1
Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '16) Jan '16 Terry 1
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News NASCAR tracks to fans: Leave Confederate flags ... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Fart news 16
More from around the web