Another historic night a " Jimmie Joh...

Another historic night a " Jimmie Johnson celebrates unprecedented fifth title

There are 6 comments on the Scene Daily story from Dec 4, 2010, titled Another historic night a " Jimmie Johnson celebrates unprecedented fifth title. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

Jimmie Johnson and wife Chandra enjoy the moment Friday night in Las Vegas. Johnson was honored for his fifth consecutive Sprint Cup title at the season-ending awards ceremony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#1 Dec 4, 2010
well here is another jimmie but kissing article. Like some of the comments...fans are not near as dumb as nascar thinks lol

Wonder what the ratings were like...not many had anything to say ....

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 4, 2010
Another Jealous Rant I see.
debrobeaudean

Elkridge, MD

#3 Dec 4, 2010
you know, listening to Tony on the Stewie awards, I wonder if the drivers figure that since there is no pleasing NASCAR if you are not Jimmie Johnson, that they just appreciate not being torn apart like the rest of them get if they do win the championship???
I wonder...I was trying earlier to find an address where I could get NASCAR to answer how exactly it was that the 48 team got the 3rd pit stall at Dover when they qualified 21st??? I went to that race and was SO excited that Jimmie would be mired in traffic all day, getting stuck on pit road and when I got there and saw where his pit stall was I said to my husband "they cheated, there is no way they got that pit stall when they qualified 21st".. I want NASCAR to tell me how that happened... CHEATERS!!!!! why do they let them get away with it??? WHY????
WHY does ANYONE like Jimmie Johnson???? is it because compared to Chad he is not nauseating????? is that it????? FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!

“Clint give me some sugar”

Since: Aug 10

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2010
debrobeaudean wrote:
you know, listening to Tony on the Stewie awards, I wonder if the drivers figure that since there is no pleasing NASCAR if you are not Jimmie Johnson, that they just appreciate not being torn apart like the rest of them get if they do win the championship???
I wonder...I was trying earlier to find an address where I could get NASCAR to answer how exactly it was that the 48 team got the 3rd pit stall at Dover when they qualified 21st??? I went to that race and was SO excited that Jimmie would be mired in traffic all day, getting stuck on pit road and when I got there and saw where his pit stall was I said to my husband "they cheated, there is no way they got that pit stall when they qualified 21st".. I want NASCAR to tell me how that happened... CHEATERS!!!!! why do they let them get away with it??? WHY????
WHY does ANYONE like Jimmie Johnson???? is it because compared to Chad he is not nauseating????? is that it????? FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!
Debi Tony made a statement that JJ winning 5 In a row is not bad for NASCAR. And Tony is not shy about his friendship & how much respect he has for JJ.If Tony thinks JJ is ok why would U or any of Smoke fans be so pissy?
six pack 48

Lumberton, MS

#5 Dec 28, 2010
all the drivers respect the 48 team'' they are the best in nascar' so non fans need to get over it''
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Dec 30, 2010
DEATH WISH 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Debi Tony made a statement that JJ winning 5 In a row is not bad for NASCAR. And Tony is not shy about his friendship & how much respect he has for JJ.If Tony thinks JJ is ok why would U or any of Smoke fans be so pissy?
JMO - I have to believe that Tony is as sick of JJ and the games Nascar plays as most of the rest of us. Although, as a 2-time champion himself and now as a team owner, it would hardly be appropriate for him to say so.

The fans, teams, owners, sponsors and tracks have all noticed the continuous drop in ticket sales and TV ratings - something is not good for Nascar.

Seeing Tony congratulate JJ at Homestead, and inviting him to the Prelude every year shows that Tony does respect JJ on some level - and that should be mutual. But they don't appear to be very close friends and I think they just have a professional friendship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need your help Sep '16 I need help 1
Needing information please Jul '16 Nikki14 1
Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '16) Jan '16 Terry 1
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News NASCAR tracks to fans: Leave Confederate flags ... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Fart news 16
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Unrelated celebrity twins (Jan '15) Jan '15 lola48 1
More from around the web