NASCAR Biz: Let's hear it A or someth...

NASCAR Biz: Let's hear it A or something A for the Rooter Man!

There are 4 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Oct 19, 2010, titled NASCAR Biz: Let's hear it A or something A for the Rooter Man!. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

K, so he's not in the Chase. And he may not have the great haircuts of Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Smoke

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Seriously, I would love to hear your defenition of the words "extensive" and "research". I say this, only because I took 3 minutes out of my day, & did a tiny bit of research on the driver known as "David Reutimann". I found a lot of information, such as driver statistics, owner info., sponsor info., career highlights, pre & post race quotations, the list goes on & on & on.

By the way,.. are you aware that you may be the only "journalist" that refers to David Reutimann, as the "Rooter Man"??

Honestly, I am very curious as to just how long you have been a fan of motorsports. How long have you actually been familiar with Nascar "Cup Series" racing, or any form of motorsports for that matter. The fact that you would describe Reutimann as being the kind of driver that is "better than most" makes me question your knowlege in all the great drivers that have competed in professional motorsports, especially at the degree and level of competition in the "cup" series of Nascar.
Lunger

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Oct 22, 2010
Wow there seems to be no interest in NASCAR at all -- time to pull this column and provide actual news for this so-called newspaper.
Lighen up

Farmington, NM

#3 Oct 22, 2010
Lighen up! The column is clearly for people who don't watch NASCAR every day. Get your stats off the Net, the column is written to spice up your day and see another side of the sport. If you don't like it, don't read it, on the other hand it makes me laugh despite (or because of) a limited knowledge of the sport. Jeeeshhh...
Smoke

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2010
Lighen up wrote:
Lighen up! The column is clearly for people who don't watch NASCAR every day. Get your stats off the Net, the column is written to spice up your day and see another side of the sport. If you don't like it, don't read it, on the other hand it makes me laugh despite (or because of) a limited knowledge of the sport. Jeeeshhh...
Regarding my comments. "If you don't like it, don't read it.."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR legend Jeff Gordon confronts Ryan Newman... Oct '17 Nas Phart 13
News Richard Petty drives 1967 Plymouth Belvedere be... Sep '17 Race phartse 2
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug '17 It phartse 4
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... (Feb '17) Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
I need your help (Sep '16) Sep '16 I need help 1
Needing information please (Jul '16) Jul '16 Nikki14 1
Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '16) Jan '16 Terry 1
More from around the web