Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon Repre...

Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon Represent NASCAR on SI.com's Fortunate 50 List

There are 74 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jan 25, 2010, titled Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon Represent NASCAR on SI.com's Fortunate 50 List. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Two of the four Hendrick Motorsports drivers have scored the honor of making SI.com's Fortunate 50 list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
X Jr Fan

Georgetown, TN

#1 Jan 26, 2010
Jr makes 4 million in salary and 22 million in endorsements, no wonder he could careless if he finishes 5th or 35th. not only is he robbing his fans he's robbing R Hendrick
Verizon

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 26, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
Jr makes 4 million in salary and 22 million in endorsements, no wonder he could careless if he finishes 5th or 35th. not only is he robbing his fans he's robbing R Hendrick
Pfft. The majority has spoken. You're the minority.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#3 Jan 26, 2010
Don't worry xJr Fan, it will be in the high 30's most likley,
TJ RACECAR

Stockton, CA

#4 Jan 26, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
I agree! You hit the nail on the head with that statement.
Smoke 2008

Farmington, CT

#5 Jan 26, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
Rick Hendrick could care less where Jr. finishes either. Don't kid yourself about that and one other thing. The LAST person in this deal who's getting robbed is Rick Hendrick. The guy is one of the biggest crooks going and the only reason Jr. was signed was for the publicity and the revenue.
Grandma 24

Sonora, CA

#6 Jan 26, 2010
Why not - they are the best - not only as drivers but as good people. There is so much more to Nascar than just a trophy.
booyaw

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 26, 2010
Hate to say it but Jr not a great driver. What has he done lately?

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#8 Jan 26, 2010
Aw poor babies, shut up whining and go suck your thumb. Just because you're stuck there in Podunkville with that big old gal that put on 75 pounds the first year you were married and those four crumb crunchers that look just like her, you don't have to be so envious. Keep your nose clean and don't get caught writing on the sh*thouse wall again down at the pulpwood plant where you work and you'll amount to something one day, maybe. Save you money and take big girl to the race where she can see Jr. close up and really day dream. Maybe you can get him to autograph that big wart on her back that has the patch of hair in the middle.
April

Netherlands

#9 Jan 26, 2010
Whoyakidding wrote:
Aw poor babies, shut up whining and go suck your thumb. Just because you're stuck there in Podunkville with that big old gal that put on 75 pounds the first year you were married and those four crumb crunchers that look just like her, you don't have to be so envious. Keep your nose clean and don't get caught writing on the sh*thouse wall again down at the pulpwood plant where you work and you'll amount to something one day, maybe. Save you money and take big girl to the race where she can see Jr. close up and really day dream. Maybe you can get him to autograph that big wart on her back that has the patch of hair in the middle.
*patting on the back* Spot on.
pete

AOL

#10 Jan 26, 2010
both jeff and dale are screwing the fans ,they used to had !they should get out of the cars if they are affraid of getting hurt !!!!!both of them don,t need anymore money .dale sr is probably pissed at both of them .he taught both of them how to drive !!!!
Pam48sbiggestfan

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2010
Smoke 2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick Hendrick could care less where Jr. finishes either. Don't kid yourself about that and one other thing. The LAST person in this deal who's getting robbed is Rick Hendrick. The guy is one of the biggest crooks going and the only reason Jr. was signed was for the publicity and the revenue.
Wow you really don't know a thing about Rick Hendrick, it sounds like your a jealous hater who talks through your ass, like all the other haters!!! A crook????? you're NUTS You call yourself smoke??? As a big race fan Tony Stewart comes to mind, right???? Well if it wasn't for the crook as you call it Stewart wouuld be shit, he has to buy his set-ups, from "the crook" as you call him so stop blowing smoke up your ass and think before you talk stupid!!! Hendricks rocks and Jimmie will be driving for 5 this year so get use to it!!!!
Pam48sbiggestfan

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2010
pete wrote:
both jeff and dale are screwing the fans ,they used to had !they should get out of the cars if they are affraid of getting hurt !!!!!both of them don,t need anymore money .dale sr is probably pissed at both of them .he taught both of them how to drive !!!!
Really?????????? You must be a real MORON111111111111
Wang

Chapel Hill, NC

#13 Jan 27, 2010
Pam48sbiggestfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you really don't know a thing about Rick Hendrick, it sounds like your a jealous hater who talks through your ass, like all the other haters!!! A crook????? you're NUTS You call yourself smoke??? As a big race fan Tony Stewart comes to mind, right???? Well if it wasn't for the crook as you call it Stewart wouuld be shit, he has to buy his set-ups, from "the crook" as you call him so stop blowing smoke up your ass and think before you talk stupid!!! Hendricks rocks and Jimmie will be driving for 5 this year so get use to it!!!!
Jimmy dliving fol 5, Malk Maltin driving fol 1, Dare Jl. dliving fol 1, and so on and so on. Arr dlivels dliving fol filst, second, thild, foulth, ol fifth championship. It not learry take locket scientist to figule that out.

Solly, but Jimmy not get five in low. The Clook (Hendrick) and Clooked (NASCAL) Show wirr now focus on Dare Jl gettin a championship. That whele the lear money at.

By way, you have lear potty mouth. Go wash out with soap!! chop chop
X Jr Fan

Georgetown, TN

#14 Jan 27, 2010
Grandma 24 wrote:
Why not - they are the best - not only as drivers but as good people. There is so much more to Nascar than just a trophy.
i think JG and JJ has earned their due, Jr hasn't done anything. since when did NASCAR become a personality contest? that's like rooting for the worst team in football and could careless if they win a game because you think they have the coolest uniforms
Bubba Jooonyer

Evansville, IN

#15 Jan 27, 2010
pete wrote:
That's a joke! I'll jog your memory a littel. Gordon showed Dale how to drive....think of 1995 when "the wonder boy" won the championship. Who toasted who at the banquet. Dale never won a championship while Gordon was driving and Gordon won 3 championships while he competed against Dale. Anyone can dipute who is "the better driver", but he above info is factual.
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Sandy Hook, CT

#16 Jan 27, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
<quoted text> since when did NASCAR become a personality contest?
Unfortunately NASCAR has nothing more then a personality contest for a long time. That's why people don't believe it to be a real sport.
X Jr Fan

Georgetown, TN

#17 Jan 27, 2010
Bubba Jooonyer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a joke! I'll jog your memory a littel. Gordon showed Dale how to drive....think of 1995 when "the wonder boy" won the championship. Who toasted who at the banquet. Dale never won a championship while Gordon was driving and Gordon won 3 championships while he competed against Dale. Anyone can dipute who is "the better driver", but he above info is factual.
Dale Sr won the championship in 93 and 94 while Gordon was driving
Smoke 2008

Farmington, CT

#18 Jan 27, 2010
Pam48sbiggestfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate anybody, I don't have the time to waste. You however, should do a little research before spouting off you twit. Rick Hendrick is a convicted felon. In 1996, Hendrick was charged with bribery, conspiracy, and thirteen counts of money laundering. The conspiracy and money laundering charges were dropped as part of a plea agreement when Hendrick admitted to giving cash to a Honda executive.

On December 31, 1998, he was sentenced to 1 year house arrest,3 years probation and a $250,000 dollar fine. Nothing, not leukemia, not plane crashes, not NASCAR championships changes that fact. He bribed people in order to have an unfair conpetitive advantage and all he got was a slap on the wrist. Money can't buy you love, but it does buy you freedom and some kinda miracle cure.

I'm not pleased with Tony's decision to involve himself with Hendrick, but he's a big boy. He'll learn. Oh and by the way he has managed to win 2 championships prior to his Hendrick Association. I'd like to see either Yippee or Mini-Me do that.
TJ RACECAR

Stockton, CA

#19 Jan 27, 2010
Pam48sbiggestfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think you know much about Rick or Tony !! Rick didnt like to pay HIS TAXES so he was a crook. Most of the time once a crook always a crook! And as for Tony, his records speak for him hes going to win anywhere he goes.
overr88ed

AOL

#20 Jan 27, 2010
i love the fact that the @$5h*le nation now loves rick. they use to hate this guy, and his drivers more than anything or anyone. get off the band wagon what a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need your help Sep '16 I need help 1
Needing information please Jul '16 Nikki14 1
Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '16) Jan '16 Terry 1
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News NASCAR tracks to fans: Leave Confederate flags ... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Fart news 16
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Unrelated celebrity twins (Jan '15) Jan '15 lola48 1
More from around the web