Gordon's victory has special meaning ...

Gordon's victory has special meaning for columnist

There are 11 comments on the York Dispatch story from Feb 27, 2011, titled Gordon's victory has special meaning for columnist. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Jeff Gordon and his No. 24 team found the way to victory lane Sunday after a very long drought.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Kyle W

New York, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Keep fighting! Great column and I will pray for you.
Carol Dahlberg

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2011
Ellen, I am so happy you got the stem cell transplant and pray that it cures your leukemia. Seeing our Jeff in Victory Lane was a splendid gift to all of us but especially to you. We'll be thinking of you.
fred

York, PA

#3 Feb 28, 2011
Probably the best story i read in a while. Good luck, we all prey for you.
blt

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2011
Best wishes to you, Ellen, and many prayers--keep writing and fighting!!
rebecca

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2011
Great article!! Jeff is AWESOME!!! People that always negative towards him, show their true ignorance, he does more for charities than any drive on that track. We 24 fans learn to shake the haters off, jealousy is what it is. Keep fighting!! <3
Tara

Windsor, CA

#9 Feb 28, 2011
I get it. What a wonderful way to end your week. Stay strong Ellen. I'm so glad I found this article. I hope for you a total recovery so you can write about so many more wins from Jeff!!
Missy

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2011
Jeff sounds like an inspiration with the determination he kept in overcoming his losing streak. It's with that inspiration and determination that we all need during tough times. Keep that in your thoughts Ellen! And great column!
Norman in Ohio

Dayton, OH

#11 Mar 1, 2011
Thanks for sharing and well wishes your way.
Kay Swanson

Durant, IA

#12 Mar 1, 2011
I wish you all the best in your road to recovery. Though the road will be long, the sun is shining for you. Keep your head and your hopes up.

I too am a Jeff Gordon fan and this year I was I especially proud of that with the effort that Jeff is putting forward in the Drive to End Hunger. I was totally unaware of just how many elderly people are out there hungry until I watched the commercial during the races. This man is truly a mentor and an inspiration to all that know of or about him.
Teresa Gullette

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2011
Wonderful article and beautifully written. I too was brought to tears. Praying for you daily. Please know how much we care about you and your daughter.
DAB

Cleveland, OH

#14 Mar 5, 2011
God Bless You. I'd keep you in my thoughts and prayers.Here to a Victory for YOU.....and Jeff Gordon!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR tracks to fans: Leave Confederate flags ... Aug 6 Fart news 16
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Unrelated celebrity twins (Jan '15) Jan '15 lola48 1
News Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
News Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism (Aug '14) Aug '14 Manic 2 38
News Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
News Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
More from around the web