is jeff really gay?
First Prev
of 59
Next Last
darrell

Akron, OH

#1 Mar 25, 2006
yes i think so thank you
Betty Mann

Birmingham, AL

#2 Mar 26, 2006
I am sick & tired of people saying this about Jeff. There is not a bit of truth to this rumor.Have you seen his girlfriend?
snoot

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2006
Betty Mann wrote:
I am sick & tired of people saying this about Jeff. There is not a bit of truth to this rumor.Have you seen his girlfriend?
I agree. The only ones I ever here say this is men with no confidence in themselves and know there wife or girlfriend would take him in a minute. Besides I would be really ashamed to call someone a gay person after out running all the he men on the track.
Judy Staley

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2006
I am sick and tired of this same question! NO Jeff Gordon is not gay. Those that make that comment are you jealous or what? Jeff Gordon is an awesome driver and a good spokes person for Nascar. Just were is your guys head asking such a stupid question.
Roger Karlstrand

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2006
NOW WASN'T THAT A DUMB THING TO ASK. YOU SHOULD ASK HEY DOES TONY STEWART AND DALE JR. HAVE SOMETHING GONING ON.
Peanut

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2006
I'm sick and tired of people putting the gya label on EVERYONE...for one, is it any of your business? no, and two, DOES IT MATTER?! His orientation does not make him who he is....
Dianne

Asheville, NC

#7 Mar 27, 2006
When asked this question, Jeff Gordon himself said, no, he isn't gay and isn't really sure where that story got started, but he laughed and said he finds the idea absurd and even funny....but he wishes it didn't anger and hurt his family and they could laugh it off like his friends do.

Didn't you read in a back issue of Sports Illustrated what Jeff and buddies Jimmie Johnson and Elliott Sadler did to the fan in Pocono that was holding a huge sign calling Jeff gay ? It was HILARIOUS. I laughed about how cool they were about it. Look it up and read about it. It's really a neat story.....and shows you the playful side of these three drivers.
P L K

Cornelius, NC

#8 Mar 27, 2006
No I dont think he is gay. But I do think he is sissie fied.
darrell

Akron, OH

#9 Mar 27, 2006
jeff gordon is gay and cant come out of the closet because nascar wont let him i dont care if he is or not but i know nascar does 4 time champ is gay? so whats more important jeff your pride or the millions you make cause of nascar? come out now jeff before someone catches you with your helmet off
leeroy

Akron, OH

#10 Mar 27, 2006
i think that guy that wrote that last comment is my neighbor he must be stoned again because i have no idea what hes trying to say please dont thing everyone from ohio is that stupid just darrell
the big gordon fan

Levittown, NY

#11 Mar 27, 2006
darrell wrote:
yes i think so thank you
Most people who can pick a gay person out are gay themselves. I think you are just jealous because IF you have a wife or a girlfriend and I'll bet you don't have either one; they would take Jeff Gordon over you anyday.
darrell

Akron, OH

#12 Mar 27, 2006
the big gordon fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Most people who can pick a gay person out are gay themselves. I think you are just jealous because IF you have a wife or a girlfriend and I'll bet you don't have either one; they would take Jeff Gordon over you anyday.
whats your point sir?
hnb

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2006
who cares about jeff gordon??? geez
rick smith

Pompano Beach, FL

#14 Mar 28, 2006
i personally know darrel from mansfield ohio. what he is saying is just his dream.he is upset that while in high school he was caught behind the gym with another boy.he was forced to come out of the closet. darrel just because everyone knows your homosexual. does not mean that you can spread lies about other find yourself a man .rent brokeback mountain and leave us heterosexual woman crazy guys alone.
darrell

Akron, OH

#15 Mar 28, 2006
rick smith wrote:
i personally know darrel from mansfield ohio. what he is saying is just his dream.he is upset that while in high school he was caught behind the gym with another boy.he was forced to come out of the closet. darrel just because everyone knows your homosexual. does not mean that you can spread lies about other find yourself a man .rent brokeback mountain and leave us heterosexual woman crazy guys alone.
mr. smith the story you tell about me may have some credence but you neglected to mention that you were the other boy involved please tell the whole story next time. good afternoon mr. smith
john

Midlothian, IL

#16 Mar 28, 2006
The only reason you low-lifes say this is because it makes you feel like you are bigger than someone. If that's all you can say to make yourself feel like you are better than Jeff Gordon, you probably live a sad life. The poster of this topic must be insecure about himself, probably because he'll never amount to 1/10th of what Jeff Gordon has accomplished.
Kim

United States

#17 Mar 28, 2006
Roger Karlstrand wrote:
NOW WASN'T THAT A DUMB THING TO ASK. YOU SHOULD ASK HEY DOES TONY STEWART AND DALE JR. HAVE SOMETHING GONING ON.
Yeah, I have only seen Jr. with one girlfriend and that didn't last long. But us gordan fans don't go making comments saying that Jr is gay. We have a little more respect than that!
Char

United States

#18 Mar 28, 2006
I have often wondered the same thing about Tony Stewart, did anyone see the ESPN story on Stewart a few years ago. He had two male roommates. Gordon does have girl friends and is seen in the company of females. Can you say the same of Stewart and LITTLE Junior?
tony fan

Pompano Beach, FL

#19 Mar 28, 2006
Char wrote:
I have often wondered the same thing about Tony Stewart, did anyone see the ESPN story on Stewart a few years ago. He had two male roommates. Gordon does have girl friends and is seen in the company of females. Can you say the same of Stewart and LITTLE Junior?
i tell you what i have never seen so many jealous people when it comes to tony and jr just because they know how to race and dont have to cheat to win.. i mean hell come on its obvious they are not gay!i mean lets see thats why when tony passes gordon everyone is cheering and everyone boo's gordon. tony rules and everyone knows it...go smoke!!!!
WATCH THE FLAMES

Clayton, NC

#20 Mar 28, 2006
I REALLY DON'T CARE WHICH WAY HE SWINGS. I PULL FOR JEFF (AND HAVE EVER SINCE HE DROVE FOR BILL DAVIS) BECAUSE HE IS THE MOST TALENTED DRIVER IN NASCAR. NOBODY DRIVING TODAY EVEN COMES CLOSE TO HIS RECORDS IN NASCAR, SPRINT, MIDGET AND SILVER CROWN CARS. WHAT HE DOES AWAY FROM THE TRACK AND IN THE PRIVACY OF HIS HOME IS HIS BUSINESS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 59
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug 8 It phartse 4
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... (Feb '17) Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
I need your help (Sep '16) Sep '16 I need help 1
Needing information please (Jul '16) Jul '16 Nikki14 1
Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '16) Jan '16 Terry 1
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News NASCAR tracks to fans: Leave Confederate flags ... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Fart news 16
More from around the web