NASCAR Illustrated Person of the Year...

NASCAR Illustrated Person of the Year: Jeff Gordon's Philanthropy Reaches New Heights

There are 2 comments on the Scene Daily story from Dec 13, 2011, titled NASCAR Illustrated Person of the Year: Jeff Gordon's Philanthropy Reaches New Heights. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

In 2011, the ever-expanding scope of Jeff Gordon's philanthropic endeavors reached over international borders and other boundaries of age and race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

Grandma 24

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Jeff, So many years and you have never let me down. Congrats on being the special person that you are. Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family. We hope Mr.H is feeling better and he and his family will have a special Christmas.Blessings to all!
Racing fan

Nashport, OH

#2 Dec 22, 2011
congrats to Jeff. he does deserve this award. that really was a good story on nbc about the little racer and Jeff brought him to the track and matched his money for the boys little friend. he is a warm loving family person. he always praises his wife for all she does as a wife & mother.his mother & stepfather for all they have done for him over the years. Merry Christmas to him and his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Gordon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR legend Jeff Gordon confronts Ryan Newman... Oct '17 Nas Phart 13
News Richard Petty drives 1967 Plymouth Belvedere be... Sep '17 Race phartse 2
News Kasey Kahne will not return to Hendrick Motorsp... Aug '17 It phartse 4
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. returns to TV booth for Clas... (Feb '17) Feb '17 BoothPhartas 4
I need your help (Sep '16) Sep '16 I need help 1
Needing information please (Jul '16) Jul '16 Nikki14 1
Nascar Races on DVD (Jan '16) Jan '16 Terry 1
More from around the web