Jeff Burton - a winner and Ward's bro

There are 2 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Oct 18, 2008, titled Jeff Burton - a winner and Ward's bro. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Like most other NASCAR fans, I pretty much like Jeff Burton. I mean, what's not to like? He's not a glamour guy like Jimmie Johnson or Jeff Gordon; he's not the personality of Kevin Harvick or Tony Stewart; and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

TalladegaWardFan SheilaB

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2008
Hey Dorothy, Enjoyed the article very much...the only thing you left out is our Ward needs to be back in NASCAR. Ward's son Jeb is on track in Late Model racing, so Ward does have his hands in racing, just not on the wheel. Again thanks for the Burton insight.sb
Ward fan forever

Peoria, IL

#2 Oct 23, 2008
SheilaB has it right on target. Jeff is a good guy, but please can we have Ward Burton back!!! In the meantime, I am cheering on Jeff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News Letarte Joins NBC's NASCAR Broadcast Team (Jan '14) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 8
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News 10 NASCAR Drivers Who Won't Get a Single Win in... (Jan '12) Jan '12 big 3 1
News Drivers skirt no-caution call at Charlotte (Jun '11) Jun '11 Hilton Head 1
News Burton extends contract with RCR (Apr '11) Apr '11 88_Little e_88 2
News NASCAR Bracketology: Upsets abound, but Johnson... (Mar '11) Apr '11 Carolyn 17
More from around the web