Chevrolet clinches manufacturers' crown.

Chevrolet clinches manufacturers' crown.

There are 15 comments on the www.crash.net story from Nov 11, 2008, titled Chevrolet clinches manufacturers' crown.. In it, www.crash.net reports that:

Chevrolet has taken its 32nd manufacturers title in the NASCAR Sprint Cup following victory for Jimmie Johnson in the penultimate race of the 2008 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.crash.net.

Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Chevy's are great cars! Especially the Malibu's. Oh and Impala's.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 12, 2008
Dalesgirl wrote:
Chevy's are great cars! Especially the Malibu's. Oh and Impala's.
Hell Yeah Thats what I drive is a Malibu and I love it
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#3 Nov 12, 2008
Christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell Yeah Thats what I drive is a Malibu and I love it
You are a hard one to find! I drive a Malibu when I drive. lol I will admit I looked at a Dodge Charger. It is a nice looking car but I didn't see much difference in body style. All cars look the same to me. I will stick to Chevy.
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2008
Dalesgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hard one to find! I drive a Malibu when I drive. lol I will admit I looked at a Dodge Charger. It is a nice looking car but I didn't see much difference in body style. All cars look the same to me. I will stick to Chevy.
He He I have been in hiding!! You always know where to find me. I have always driven a chevy and always will
Dalesgirl

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2008
Everyone buy a Chevy!

Since: Jul 08

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2008
Yay!!!!!! Go Chevy!!!!!!!! I am glad they won it.
Jim

Berlin, NH

#7 Nov 13, 2008
TOYOTA
Christy88

San Antonio, TX

#8 Nov 13, 2008
Jim wrote:
TOYOTA
Toyota makes better cars I think,but Chevy hands down makes the a better truck. But I must say I got my new Malibu and it has been the best car I have ever driven so far.
Dalesgirl

Cleveland, OH

#9 Nov 13, 2008
Jim wrote:
TOYOTA
Camary is a good car. Buy a Chevy, Jim.
rayna

Schaumburg, IL

#10 Nov 13, 2008
A Honda is one of the most dependable made cars on the road today. They last a long time (as long as you keep up the maintenance and take care of your car like you supposed to) and they are very dependable. I had a Ford Mustang before this Honda and I had so many problems with the Ford that I will never look back. If you buy a car or are in the market for looking for a new car, buy a Honda. Once you buy it you will understand. IMHO.
Jim

Berlin, NH

#11 Nov 13, 2008
I've owned my Tundra for 5 years, over 100,000 miles and it's by far the best truck I've ever owned.

My wifes car is a Highlander and she drives around a lot for her job.

I will drive these cars into the ground and when they do die, I will by another Toyota.
Rayna

Schaumburg, IL

#12 Nov 13, 2008
Jim wrote:
I've owned my Tundra for 5 years, over 100,000 miles and it's by far the best truck I've ever owned.
My wifes car is a Highlander and she drives around a lot for her job.
I will drive these cars into the ground and when they do die, I will by another Toyota.
My first car was an accord and I had over 200,000 miles on it before it quit. All I did was standard maintenance, it was a manual transmission. Toyota and Honda last years longer then American made cars.

Since: Nov 08

Falls Church, VA

#13 Nov 13, 2008
Rayna wrote:
<quoted text>My first car was an accord and I had over 200,000 miles on it before it quit. All I did was standard maintenance, it was a manual transmission. Toyota and Honda last years longer then American made cars.
Gee, all of my Chevys and GMCs in the last twenty years have had over 200,000 miles on them and still running (i.e. they didn't quit). Why would you even comment in a thread about Chevy winning the manufacturer's crown (yet again) if you're a confirmed foreign car buyer? People like you are EXACTLY the reason that the US auto industry is near collapse. I say Bravo to Chevy for winning again and I'll continue to buy and drive my "inferior" Chevies and GMCs.
Clyde
CND BILL FAN

London, Canada

#14 Nov 13, 2008
Ford

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#15 Nov 13, 2008
CND BILL FAN wrote:
Ford
Chevy clinched it not ford.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News Letarte Joins NBC's NASCAR Broadcast Team (Jan '14) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 8
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News 10 NASCAR Drivers Who Won't Get a Single Win in... (Jan '12) Jan '12 big 3 1
News Drivers skirt no-caution call at Charlotte (Jun '11) Jun '11 Hilton Head 1
News Burton extends contract with RCR (Apr '11) Apr '11 88_Little e_88 2
News NASCAR Bracketology: Upsets abound, but Johnson... (Mar '11) Apr '11 Carolyn 17
More from around the web