Earnhardt happy after cracking top 10...

Earnhardt happy after cracking top 10 at Michigan

There are 43 comments on the www.mlive.com story from Jun 13, 2010, titled Earnhardt happy after cracking top 10 at Michigan. In it, www.mlive.com reports that:

BROOKLYN, Mich. - Dale Earnhardt Jr. isn't ready to say he's back. Not by a long shot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mlive.com.

Since: Jul 09

United States

#21 Jun 16, 2010
ok thanks
Race Fan

Cicero, IN

#22 Jun 16, 2010
menards wrote:
There is no current info on him. Thats the reason DEI pulled him from the car & he hasnt driven since 08'. once you get a bad reputation it kinda sticks with you. You might see him in a one-off race in crappy equipment like last year, but as far as driving full-time it wont happen.
<quoted text>
I was told by a family member that Jeffery finished 4th in the K&N pro series last month. That was just 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#23 Jun 16, 2010
Your family member needs to go back and recheck some facts. Jeffrey has not raced in 2010 in any form. His NASCAR career was just about as bright as his dads.
Race Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I was told by a family member that Jeffery finished 4th in the K&N pro series last month. That was just 2 or 3 weeks ago.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#24 Jun 16, 2010
By watching the press coverage after the race you'd think ol Joooooonnnyyyyyrrrrr won the race. In fact, I already forgot who won and only remember the multiple interviews and comments from the NA$CRAP "media" about how great a race that Joooonnnnyyyyrrrr ran.

Get the hall of fame ready for Joooooonnnnyyyyrrrrrr!
LaTwinda

Spring Hill, FL

#25 Jun 16, 2010
The perfect match has always been out there for Junior Earnhardt.

His face and my a-ss.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/untame...
overr88ted

AOL

#26 Jun 16, 2010
hey i was just wondering if i missed the parade for jooonyers record shattering 7th place finish i got some budwizers im gunna throw at anyone who doesnt envy jooonyer
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#27 Jun 17, 2010
overr88ted wrote:
hey i was just wondering if i missed the parade for jooonyers record shattering 7th place finish i got some budwizers im gunna throw at anyone who doesnt envy jooonyer
June 13th will be a world holiday for this feat
Amazing

Katy, TX

#28 Jun 17, 2010
menards wrote:
He's got a bad attitude & bad reputation. Doesn't show up for work. Parties a little too hard. So DEI pulled his seat. After a couple of one offs the last few years his racing career is pretty much done.
<quoted text>
Hard to tell...you talkin' about Jeff Earnhardt or Dale Earnhardt JR?
OH MY

Valrico, FL

#29 Jun 17, 2010
LaTwinda wrote:
The perfect match has always been out there for Junior Earnhardt.
His face and my a-ss.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/untame...
Hysterical!!!!!
annie

United States

#30 Jun 17, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
<quoted text>June 13th will be a world holiday for this feat
You Dale Jr haters are not invited, Dale Jr does not need you!
Amazing

Katy, TX

#31 Jun 17, 2010
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who invited you?

Are you Dale Jr's nanny?
fred

Tully, NY

#32 Jun 17, 2010
thats to bad. it would have been nice to see another earnhardt out there.
annie

United States

#33 Jun 17, 2010
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Who invited you?
Are you Dale Jr's nanny?
No I am his annie!
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#34 Jun 18, 2010
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't want to celebrate every June 13th for the greatest acomplishment of mankind, Jr's 7th place finish??
Amazing

Katy, TX

#35 Jun 18, 2010
fred wrote:
thats to bad. it would have been nice to see another earnhardt out there.
Sure would be...especially an Earnhardt with some potential, something Dale Jr has none of.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#36 Jun 18, 2010
To be fair, Dale Jr HAD potential at one time, what he lacked is the focus and drive to succeed.
Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure would be...especially an Earnhardt with some potential, something Dale Jr has none of.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#37 Jun 18, 2010
Just when it was starting to be fun again watching a race, jr has to have a seventh place finish and the media thinks that everyone wants to know his pathetic story. Look in the stands at all the empty seats!!!! Over the past years the attendance has dwindled and one of the factors(there are others) is the overbearing jr fans and who wants to put up with that crowd if you aren't one of them. Over time, things will turn around and non jr fans will start to trickle back to the track, but let jr back into a win like at Michigan 2 years ago and the media explosion along with jr nation bragging about how great their mediocre talent driver is will be hard to tolerate, and back comes the empty seats at the track.

Since: Jul 09

United States

#38 Jun 18, 2010
3TOES wrote:
Just when it was starting to be fun again watching a race, jr has to have a seventh place finish and the media thinks that everyone wants to know his pathetic story. Look in the stands at all the empty seats!!!! Over the past years the attendance has dwindled and one of the factors(there are others) is the overbearing jr fans and who wants to put up with that crowd if you aren't one of them. Over time, things will turn around and non jr fans will start to trickle back to the track, but let jr back into a win like at Michigan 2 years ago and the media explosion along with jr nation bragging about how great their mediocre talent driver is will be hard to tolerate, and back comes the empty seats at the track.
The ONLY reason there are fewer fans in the stands for races is the economy.. Many people are still hurting; out of work or behind on bills, etc. The cost of going to the races just started to come down ( a bit) mid year, last year. Some tracks still won't sell individual days, you have to purchase a package deal (like Chicago) and not many people can afford to pay $140 a person for a two day event, or pay a package deal of over $400 to get the other races at Chicago, for instance. Jr fans have NOTHING to do with less fans in the stands, because I bet there are less Jr fans in the stands due to the economy too.

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

#39 Jun 18, 2010
Bigkahuna1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY reason there are fewer fans in the stands for races is the economy.. Many people are still hurting; out of work or behind on bills, etc. The cost of going to the races just started to come down ( a bit) mid year, last year. Some tracks still won't sell individual days, you have to purchase a package deal (like Chicago) and not many people can afford to pay $140 a person for a two day event, or pay a package deal of over $400 to get the other races at Chicago, for instance. Jr fans have NOTHING to do with less fans in the stands, because I bet there are less Jr fans in the stands due to the economy too.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, that is what is great about living in America, but to make the statement about "the ONLY reason" for whatever, is narrow minded and viewing with blinders on. You nor I know all the reasons or solutions, but why would any non-jr want to attend any race and be subject to "The jr crowd", not I, I have to deal with(but not as much now)it on the highways with irrate driving habits of "the jr crowd"!! I certainly will not spend money to deal with them!!

“Just quit jr.”

WVU

#40 Jun 18, 2010
For your viewing and wagering pleasure..

Toyota/Save Mart 350
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Driver Odds
Tony Stewart 9-2
Jeff Gordon 5-1
Kyle Busch 5-1
Marcos Ambrose 8-1
Juan Montoya 8-1
Denny Hamlin 12-1
Jimmie Johnson 15-1
Kevin Harvick 15-1
Jamie McMurray 25-1
Kurt Busch 25-1
Robby Gordon 25-1
Kasey Kahne 30-1
Clint Bowyer 30-1
Boris Said 30-1
Carl Edwards 30-1
Ryan Newman 30-1
Jeff Burton 30-1
Greg Biffle 40-1
A.J. Allmendinger 50-1
Mark Martin 50-1
Max Papis 50-1
Scott Speed 100-1
Sam Hornish, Jr. 100-1
Matt Kenseth 100-1
David Ragan 100-1
Dale Earnhardt Jr. 100-1
Brad Keselowski 100-1
David Reutimann 100-1
Martin Truex Jr. 100-1
Joey Lagano 100-1
Elliott Sadler 100-1
Field ( Any Other Driver ) 75-1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News Letarte Joins NBC's NASCAR Broadcast Team (Jan '14) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 8
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News 10 NASCAR Drivers Who Won't Get a Single Win in... (Jan '12) Jan '12 big 3 1
News Drivers skirt no-caution call at Charlotte (Jun '11) Jun '11 Hilton Head 1
News Burton extends contract with RCR (Apr '11) Apr '11 88_Little e_88 2
News NASCAR Bracketology: Upsets abound, but Johnson... (Mar '11) Apr '11 Carolyn 17
More from around the web