Soaps, side trips and slow machines

Soaps, side trips and slow machines

There are 4 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Mar 20, 2009, titled Soaps, side trips and slow machines. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Daytime drama, a Gordon misstep in Mexico, and a fast tracker takin' the slow lane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Ward Fan Forever

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2009
Wouldn't it be great to see Ward on TV. Oh how I miss him and his speech! Nascar has never been the same since he left and neither has my life!!!
Get a Job

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Mar 22, 2009
Nascar is tanking, falling off the charts. It is boring. The winner every week is the driver highlighted in the pre race show. It is more staged than the WWE wrestling. When was the last time there was not a green white checkered finish? Fans are not going to the races anymore. 1. because of the economy...its more important for a lot of families to have a roof over their head and food on the table than to go watch a pre planned winner drive in circles. 2. Boredom...why are there so many yellows? Let em run.
Looks like the only fans left are toothless Bubbas that were not gonna make the payment on the run down o double wide this month any way. And, the only reason he can afford such an outin is he had a good week sellin 'shine.
Lynn

United States

#3 Mar 22, 2009
racing isn't what it used to be. too much stop & go now. too many cautions among other things. i hate when they change things. if it aint broke, don't fix it.

Since: Mar 07

Atlanta

#5 Mar 26, 2009
Ward Fan Forever wrote:
Wouldn't it be great to see Ward on TV. Oh how I miss him and his speech! Nascar has never been the same since he left and neither has my life!!!
I agree, Ward would be great on TV.... Maybe we should start a Bring Back Ward Group... What is Ward doing these days???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News Letarte Joins NBC's NASCAR Broadcast Team (Jan '14) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 8
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News 10 NASCAR Drivers Who Won't Get a Single Win in... (Jan '12) Jan '12 big 3 1
News Drivers skirt no-caution call at Charlotte (Jun '11) Jun '11 Hilton Head 1
News Burton extends contract with RCR (Apr '11) Apr '11 88_Little e_88 2
News NASCAR Bracketology: Upsets abound, but Johnson... (Mar '11) Apr '11 Carolyn 17
More from around the web