Car of Tomorrow not perfect, but it'l...

Car of Tomorrow not perfect, but it'll work

There are 4 comments on the story from Jun 18, 2009, titled Car of Tomorrow not perfect, but it'll work. In it, reports that:

The Car of Tomorrow has become the Car of Today. What hasn't changed about the race car running in NASCAR's Sprint Cup Series since 2007 is that it's difficult to drive.

Join the discussion below, or

Kingman, AZ

#1 Jun 18, 2009
Pull 150 HP out of the engines by reducing the CI and lowering the rev limit.
Remove that misserable splitter and raise the side skirts up, to help make these things look somewhat realistic. Then let the best guys win. If the cars tend to fly, well they need to lift. You couldn;t drive the old Superbirds wide open everywhere they were run, but the racing was great!

Trumbull, CT

#2 Jun 19, 2009
The Car of Tomorrow = The Piece of SSSSHIT of Today?

“lets go matt!!!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2009
i think it's a peice of shit i liked the old cars better

North Hills, CA

#4 Jun 19, 2009
"it'll work" my A$$! More propoganda from the NA$CRAP "media".

That COT is a joke, much like NA$CRAP itself. I love the way the NA$CRAP "media" (suck-ups to the kingdom) plug the COT every chance they get - there's nothing more pathetic than the NA$CRAP media...except for Michael (POS) Waltrip!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News Letarte Joins NBC's NASCAR Broadcast Team (Jan '14) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 8
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News 10 NASCAR Drivers Who Won't Get a Single Win in... (Jan '12) Jan '12 big 3 1
News Drivers skirt no-caution call at Charlotte (Jun '11) Jun '11 Hilton Head 1
News Burton extends contract with RCR (Apr '11) Apr '11 88_Little e_88 2
News NASCAR Bracketology: Upsets abound, but Johnson... (Mar '11) Apr '11 Carolyn 17
More from around the web