Fire Still Burns For Gordon

Fire Still Burns For Gordon

There are 2 comments on the Tampa Bay Online story from Feb 15, 2009, titled Fire Still Burns For Gordon. In it, Tampa Bay Online reports that:

It's easy to look at Jeff Gordon and see the wealthy celebrity with the model wife and baby daughter and nothing left to prove.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Online.

pete

AOL

#1 Feb 18, 2009
i was beguining to think jeff forgot how to drive.but he still can drive .he has to worry about jeff not the teammates.vickers was more help to jeff then any hendrick driver.until that schmuck dale jr .took vickers out on pourpose,and never got punished .nascarhas double standards they made leffler go back 5 lapsfor a racing insodent.how can they explain noot putting dale back5 laps,because his name is dale jr.
CRJ

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Feb 19, 2009
pete wrote:
i was beguining to think jeff forgot how to drive.but he still can drive .he has to worry about jeff not the teammates.vickers was more help to jeff then any hendrick driver.until that schmuck dale jr .took vickers out on pourpose,and never got punished .nascarhas double standards they made leffler go back 5 lapsfor a racing insodent.how can they explain noot putting dale back5 laps,because his name is dale jr.
Your an idiot! Vickers and Gordon had several disagreements on the track as well as off! To imply that Vickers was better in a Hendrick car than Jr just shows absolute stupidity on your part. Jr has performed better in one season in Hendrick equipment than Vickers did in three seasons in the same equipment in the Cup series and the only race Vickers ever won in Cup he had to race like a piece of dirt just like he did at Daytona! Jeff Gordon still sux, face the facts, the best driver on the track right now as far as talent is Jimmie Johnson and Gordon isnt even the best at his own team anymore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR collection (Nov '16) Nov '16 Ktucks 1
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News Letarte Joins NBC's NASCAR Broadcast Team (Jan '14) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 8
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News 10 NASCAR Drivers Who Won't Get a Single Win in... (Jan '12) Jan '12 big 3 1
News Drivers skirt no-caution call at Charlotte (Jun '11) Jun '11 Hilton Head 1
News Burton extends contract with RCR (Apr '11) Apr '11 88_Little e_88 2