Rain washes out Sprint Cup qualifying...

Rain washes out Sprint Cup qualifying at Atlanta

There are 7 comments on the StarTribune story from Oct 24, 2008, titled Rain washes out Sprint Cup qualifying at Atlanta. In it, StarTribune reports that:

And, oh, by the way: another pole for Jimmie Johnson. Rain washed out Sprint Cup qualifying for the third consecutive week Friday, forcing NASCAR to set the field on points at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarTribune.

pete

AOL

#1 Oct 24, 2008
nascar isc handing jimmy the trophy .with all these rainouts of qualifying.they had time last week and this week to qualify.but they don,t want to wait until tomorrow ,which is bulls&T .it,s unprofessional the mgm,t has to be totally changed.bill and bill jr . are being insulted by brian france .he probably can,t dress himself.with a bottle in his hand .

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#2 Oct 24, 2008
I'm insulted by your typing skills

“Space Lord, Mother, Mother!”

Since: Sep 08

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 Oct 24, 2008
18chick wrote:
I'm insulted by your typing skills
Can you be any more tactless and disrespectful? Take your petty differences and keep them to yourself and bite your freaking tongue on NASCAR Cafe for tonight, can you do that?

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#4 Oct 24, 2008
monster magnet wrote:
<quoted text>Can you be any more tactless and disrespectful? Take your petty differences and keep them to yourself and bite your freaking tongue on NASCAR Cafe for tonight, can you do that?
You can't honestly tell me you believe this Pete idiot? and Yes I can do that.

“Space Lord, Mother, Mother!”

Since: Sep 08

Rio Rancho, NM

#5 Oct 24, 2008
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't honestly tell me you believe this Pete idiot? and Yes I can do that.
Of course I don't believe pete!

Thank you for the promise, though.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#6 Oct 24, 2008
monster magnet wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I don't believe pete!
Thank you for the promise, though.
Your welcome.
pete

AOL

#7 Oct 24, 2008
all you A HOLES do n,t have a clue as to whats going on.how manyyears have you idiots driven on asphalt?????i have driven for more year then you are old!!!i am not guessing ,i know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Burton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
News Letarte Joins NBC's NASCAR Broadcast Team (Jan '14) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 8
News Jeff Burton Getting New Crew Chief (Oct '12) Oct '12 Riders 3
News 10 NASCAR Drivers Who Won't Get a Single Win in... (Jan '12) Jan '12 big 3 1
News Drivers skirt no-caution call at Charlotte (Jun '11) Jun '11 Hilton Head 1
News Burton extends contract with RCR (Apr '11) Apr '11 88_Little e_88 2
News NASCAR Bracketology: Upsets abound, but Johnson... (Mar '11) Apr '11 Carolyn 17
More from around the web