Failed hookup with Martin doomed Stewart

Feb 25, 2011 Full story: CBS SportsLine 45

Tony Stewart is trying to put last week's disappointing finish in the Daytona 500 behind him.

Full Story

“YA dont know ..........do ya??”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Feb 26, 2011
THE PUNCHY CLOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!
The fact you were there means diddly. We saw it better in our living rooms than you would ever hope of seeing it, so try again, loser.
Tony screwed up by not synchronizing with Mark and staying on Mark's bumper properly.
Thanks Punchy, that guy is stupid and should retire from posting on topix!! I was there, and couldnt see shit from shinola, the views are better on TV!!
troll fodder

Mooresville, NC

#22 Feb 26, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
Everybody is an expert, this thread is funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!
You got that right! They're experts on EVERYTHING...from racing...to politics...to religion...to psychiatry...to infinity and beyond...lmao!!!!!!!

“PUNCH IN THE MOUTH”

Since: Sep 10

PUNCHVILLE, USA

#23 Feb 26, 2011
nucklehead wrote:
on the previous restart, Tony pushed David Regan so hard that when Regan cut down infront of Trevor, it was too early, before the line... so, Tony lost that partner.. Mark is not a pusher... during practices, Mark would wait for someone to come and push him.. so maybe Mark needs to RECIPROCATE and PRACTICE pushing as well... it is a PITY that Jr had a flat tire on the final restart and had to go in cuz who would not have LOVED Tony Stewart pushing Jr over that finish line,, like every time Jr got a win on the restrictor plate track? or Tony and Jr side by side for a close finish with Tony winning?? Too bad for the flat that left Tony with the old LOSER who should RETIRE!!!!
You're the only OLD LOSER around, so perhaps YOU should retire from posting on topix.

“PUNCH IN THE MOUTH”

Since: Sep 10

PUNCHVILLE, USA

#24 Feb 26, 2011
^ LOL, Great minds...
ruttrosmokesmojo

AOL

#25 Feb 26, 2011
well folks nucklehead is a female. She is a pampered psychotic housewife with alot of time on her hands. Her world is ending soon(It is everyones fault but her own:wink:), and we all need to prepare...oh and in a nutshell Obama is the antichrist....butfeel free to try to enlighten her..just be prepared for condensending posts back.

“smoke”

Since: Dec 07

Life is short, be nice!

#26 Feb 26, 2011
I believe Robby Gorden was Tony's best bet at that point in the race,

“thank you Lord”

Since: Sep 07

Alexandria

#27 Feb 26, 2011
THE PUNCHY CLOWN wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG!!!
The fact you were there means diddly. We saw it better in our living rooms than you would ever hope of seeing it, so try again, loser.
Tony screwed up by not synchronizing with Mark and staying on Mark's bumper properly.
was right at the start finish line.. Mark ABANDONED Tony...

“thank you Lord”

Alexandria

#28 Feb 26, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Punchy, that guy is stupid and should retire from posting on topix!! I was there, and couldnt see shit from shinola, the views are better on TV!!
I am sorry you had crappy seats.. we are in the sprint tower, about 10 feet over from the start finish line.. so I do not care what camera angles might have tried to portray.. when Tony was lined up with his TEAMATE Mark on the OUTSIDE of a rookie and Bobby Labonte.. we were so excitied.. then Mark dropped BACKWARDS.. they NEVEAR hooked bumpers.... at all..we were IMMEDIATELY pissed at Mark because he did not even attepmt to draft with Tony at all.
Wang

United States

#29 Feb 26, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Punchy, that guy is stupid and should retire from posting on topix!! I was there, and couldnt see shit from shinola, the views are better on TV!!
NCAG, Wang not see "Herro Wang" t-shilt on expeltry made Asian TV. You learry thele?
enbrel

AOL

#30 Feb 26, 2011
Mark Martin is old and blind. Tony Stewart is fat and moves slow because of it.

No really it's a racing deal mistake with no evil intentions.

It's something that happens when two moves don't align properly also known as a mistake that's not anyones fault but it happens.

<Shaking my head>

Location hidden

#31 Feb 27, 2011
nucklehead wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry you had crappy seats.. we are in the sprint tower, about 10 feet over from the start finish line.. so I do not care what camera angles might have tried to portray.. when Tony was lined up with his TEAMATE Mark on the OUTSIDE of a rookie and Bobby Labonte.. we were so excitied.. then Mark dropped BACKWARDS.. they NEVEAR hooked bumpers.... at all..we were IMMEDIATELY pissed at Mark because he did not even attepmt to draft with Tony at all.
Even with the Sprint seats you still didnt see what happened. And aint you the superior one having sprint seats. Lets all bow to you mr bigshot. Tony and Mark are not teamates, two different teams there nickelhead. And do you think MM gives a flip if you were pissed at him, at that point in the race it was every man for hisself, them sprint seats didnt help that much did they?? Did the sprint girls hang out in the sprint tower? Whats it like amoung the elite??

Location hidden

#32 Feb 27, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
NCAG, Wang not see "Herro Wang" t-shilt on expeltry made Asian TV. You learry thele?
Ohsnap11 was learry thele, I have no idea about your ncag, why dont you ask him, or someone who cares!!!!!

Location hidden

#33 Feb 27, 2011
enbrel wrote:
Mark Martin is old and blind. Tony Stewart is fat and moves slow because of it.
No really it's a racing deal mistake with no evil intentions.
It's something that happens when two moves don't align properly also known as a mistake that's not anyones fault but it happens.
<Shaking my head>
For someone whos old and blind, Mark Martin still drives a racecar pretty dang good!!

“thank you Lord”

Alexandria

#34 Feb 27, 2011
LOOKING DOWN,, not through the lens of a camera that is God knows where... there was entire YARDS between Mark Martin and Tony Stewart... looking down when they crossed the start finish line... Mark Martin began falling back IMMEDIATELY... I do not care how NASCAR wants to use cameras to show you from in front of or behind that they were close... they never touched... never... IF Mark the little jerk loser Martin, would have pushed the guy who raced the entire race PERFECTLY..(Tony Stewart),, Tony would have won that race by a MILE... granted Mark had been down 3 laps for a reason... and as I said, during practice, Mark would plant himself so someone would have to vitually STOP to push him... so,, he is NO pusher so it is a crying shame that Jr had that flat tire and so Tony lost that partner.. but Mark Martin is like a fish, lying on the dock,, trying to breathe.. slowly passing away.. he needs to RETIRE!!!
and btw... if the people at the track saw what the losers in the control booth tell you they see,, no one would waste their time or money on tickets to a race that might get rained out... everyone would watch it on TV,, but alas.. the losers in the booth miss a LOT and the radio guys MAKE STUFF UP!!!! Daytona this year was without a doubt the BEST Daytona race I have ever seen.. but the people who watched it on TV said it was boring... that means that the TV cannot possibly be truthful about restrictor plate racing for sure... but I am telling you... ask Anyone who was at that start finish line.. the 5 NEVER made contact with the 14... NEVER. Mark is a FRIKKIN' LIAR!!!

“thank you Lord”

Alexandria

#35 Feb 27, 2011
and btw ... every man for himself at Daytona is not until about 100 feet from the finish line... if they drop off their partner before that,, they fall back and are over taken so,, again you show that you know NOTHING about restrictor plate racing.. had you been there.. you would be PRAISING TONY STEWART as THE MAN!!! he raced PERFECT all race long..this 500 shoulda been HIS with loser Mark Martin, the guy we can all BLAME for racers who do sit back and not race until the very end... yes,, Mark is the one who told Tony that he needed to do that and unfortunately for how many years that Tony has fallen back and us fans blamed Tony for it when it was MARK THE LOSER MARTINS FAULT... if you had sirius radio for the Tony stewart Live show you woulda heard Tony and Mark talking about that ADVICE that Mark the weasel gave Smoke... anyhow... Mark Martin should be parking cars in the valet lot.. it is past time for him to RETIRE!!!

“thank you Lord”

Alexandria

#36 Feb 27, 2011
Mark Martin's advice to Tony back when Tony wrecked it is he could not win was this
"Tony, ya know, guys like me, we don't like guys like you that race every lap,, sometimes, you need to slow down., enjoy looking for girls who took their shirts off in the stands... go down a lap or 2 so you can get a lucky dog.. you like dogs right Tony?? Since I cannot keep up with you Tony,, you need to slow it down some.. OK?? I guarantee you that fans will like you better.. maybe not YOUR fans.. but all the rest will like you much better."

“thank you Lord”

Alexandria

#37 Feb 27, 2011
Mark said "Your fans,, they already HAVE Tony tshirts... you need the OTHER fans to buy shirts now and the only way to do that is to get THEM to like you better,,, to not be such a GREEDY racer,, wanting to WIN every single race.. what are you thinking man??? fans like tender guys like ME.. guys who are not afraid to say "I love you man"..( but if you need me,, I will stab you in the back,, oh,, I didn't say that out loud did I?)
Tony...in order to not wreck,, you simply need to stop racing... be like a car on the interstate... they don't want to wreck or blow their engine or flatten their tire right?? drive just like those people going to Disney for a family vacation.. tone it down buddy... yeah you sucker.. how many more guys can I get to swallow this crap??? Maybe Rick Hendrick will hire me to drive for him so I can convince all the other drivers to slow it down? yeah,, I think Rick is my only hope for a ride now,,, cuz I will promise to use PSYCHOLOGY on those greedy drivers who want to WIN....Maybe Rick can get a GIRL to drive the other 5 car so I'll be safe by comparison,, waiting and hoping to get me my lucky dog.. going fast is SO last season"

of course Mark said all this a few years ago,,, before Rick hired him, needing psychology to slow Tony down back when Tony drove for Zippy and everyone blamed his girlfriends for why he went backwards..
DEBI SUCKS

Lehigh Acres, FL

#38 Feb 27, 2011
nucklehead wrote:
Mark said "Your fans,, they already HAVE Tony tshirts... you need the OTHER fans to buy shirts now and the only way to do that is to get THEM to like you better,,, to not be such a GREEDY racer,, wanting to WIN every single race.. what are you thinking man??? fans like tender guys like ME.. guys who are not afraid to say "I love you man"..( but if you need me,, I will stab you in the back,, oh,, I didn't say that out loud did I?)
Tony...in order to not wreck,, you simply need to stop racing... be like a car on the interstate... they don't want to wreck or blow their engine or flatten their tire right?? drive just like those people going to Disney for a family vacation.. tone it down buddy... yeah you sucker.. how many more guys can I get to swallow this crap??? Maybe Rick Hendrick will hire me to drive for him so I can convince all the other drivers to slow it down? yeah,, I think Rick is my only hope for a ride now,,, cuz I will promise to use PSYCHOLOGY on those greedy drivers who want to WIN....Maybe Rick can get a GIRL to drive the other 5 car so I'll be safe by comparison,, waiting and hoping to get me my lucky dog.. going fast is SO last season"
of course Mark said all this a few years ago,,, before Rick hired him, needing psychology to slow Tony down back when Tony drove for Zippy and everyone blamed his girlfriends for why he went backwards..
Do you have links to these comments from Mark?

As far as being a loser and a liar, well, that's YOU to the Tee.

Location hidden

#39 Feb 27, 2011
nucklehead wrote:
LMFAO LMFAO........nice rant nickelhead, again, I was there, and you are the liar not MM. Just because you had front row seats makes you an expert, you are not an expert you are a fan makin excuses for TS and blaming MM for TS not winning the race. You are hilarious!!! If MM is so lame, then how do you explain him coming from 3 laps down to competing for the win......huh, tell me huh..........have you got a lie or an excuse for that?? And Ts did not race the whole race perfectly, if he did, he would have won....duh!!!!!!!!
Wang

United States

#40 Feb 27, 2011
ohsnap11 wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO LMFAO........nice rant nickelhead, again, I was there, and you are the liar not MM. Just because you had front row seats makes you an expert, you are not an expert you are a fan makin excuses for TS and blaming MM for TS not winning the race. You are hilarious!!! If MM is so lame, then how do you explain him coming from 3 laps down to competing for the win......huh, tell me huh..........have you got a lie or an excuse for that?? And Ts did not race the whole race perfectly, if he did, he would have won....duh!!!!!!!!
Hohoho
Ord NCAG leals ugry head. Cat not change stlipes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Ryan Norris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Brawl Ends with Jeff Gordon Bloody Lip, ... Nov 4 Harry Horton 1
Racing's Allisons heading to Lake Erie Speedway Aug '14 racingfever 1
'I Am Not a Sexist': Racing Legend Stands By Da... (Feb '14) May '14 ARE YOU MELTED YET 10
Dale Earnhardt Jr. supports Austin Dillon bring... (Jul '13) Mar '14 Snow 63
Tony Stewart already tired of answering NASCAR'... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Whoyakidding 2
Trevor Bayne ready to take step to title conten... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Haleys Commet 3
Dale Earnhardt Jr. supportive of move to TV by ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 4

Jay Ryan Norris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE