Dale Earnhardt Jr. says Jimmie Johnson one of greatest ever, compares to Dale Earnhardt Sr.

Nov 9, 2012 Full story: Sporting News 50

As far as Dale Earnhardt Jr. is concerned, Jimmie Johnson already was in the conversation about the greatest NASCAR drivers of all-time. As Jimmie Johnson's teammate, Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Florham Park, NJ

#53 Dec 4, 2012
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing
for erection. How did you come up with that?? That is yours and Wangs problem....lol
Snow, have you been talking to my wife?
redrum

Mineville, NY

#54 Dec 4, 2012
Ben wrote:
All the cars back then were junk but they were built like tank's unlike the beer can sheet metal they use today so it all boiled down too who had the biggest pair of "Nads" AND DALE WAS THAT GUY
He scared the crap out of the competition,and that logic
of being "ten" feet tall and bullet proof led to his early demise,but it also won him a lot of races and championships. I loved the guy and Nascar has not, and never will have, the following they had when 'Dale Was King"
I think you mean when Richard Petty was king, And still is the King.

Since: Nov 09

Gladwyne, PA

#55 Dec 4, 2012
redrum wrote:
<quoted text>I think you mean when Richard Petty was king, And still is the King.
I doubt it. Earnhardt fans aren't known to grasp the truth very well.
Santa

Bargersville, IN

#56 Dec 5, 2012
WWE CRASHCAR 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Snow, have you been talking to my wife?
Your just to funny...lol

Since: Nov 09

Philadelphia, PA

#58 Dec 12, 2012
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Dare Jl Nation wake up Chlistmas Day arr sad. Go boohoo. Even Santa not abre give Dare Jl tarent to win cup.
Home lun! Wang hits anothel one out of the palk!

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#59 Dec 14, 2012
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>Home lun! Wang hits anothel one out of the palk!
Yes he has hit his head one time to many. Thats why he cannot learn English.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#61 Dec 15, 2012
when sr. hit the died jr got scared, thats y he doesn't win more. I don't think jr tries to compete to his full potiental,I think he lost his reason for trying when that happened. His main reason for racing was to impress his father. Ppl you have to remember back to the late 90's up till 2000 when everyone was compairing the moves he was putting on the competition to Sr., he was a great driver NOW he has his moments but his heart is not in it. I agree that he's kissing a$$ and I think it's pitifl Sr. would kick his hind end. Jimmy has 5 champonships because of the chase which is a load of crap that doesn't do anything but promote the new sissy form of racing where guys are afraid to put the bumper to leader to win in fear of hurting the mans feelings or getting wrecked because of cry babbies like Kyle Bush. BRING BACK REAL RACERS AND AL RACING NASCAR. The side beside kind where areo dependancy is not king and track position is not at a priemieum

“African American Events”

montrose arkansas

#62 Dec 17, 2012
What goes on after a nascar race is getting to be just as entertaining as the initial race itself lol! EZcartoday.com

“African American Events”

montrose arkansas

#63 Dec 17, 2012
You have to admit Jimmy Johnson is dominating Nascar, the same as Tiger Woods once dominated golf.
EZcartoday.com
Snow

Bargersville, IN

#64 Dec 17, 2012
UrbanEventsAZ wrote:
You have to admit Jimmy Johnson is dominating Nascar, the same as Tiger Woods once dominated golf.
EZcartoday.com
Tiger was dominating more than just golf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Ryan Norris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racing's Allisons heading to Lake Erie Speedway Aug '14 racingfever 1
'I Am Not a Sexist': Racing Legend Stands By Da... (Feb '14) May '14 ARE YOU MELTED YET 10
Dale Earnhardt Jr. supports Austin Dillon bring... (Jul '13) Mar '14 Snow 63
Tony Stewart already tired of answering NASCAR'... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Whoyakidding 2
Trevor Bayne ready to take step to title conten... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Haleys Commet 3
Dale Earnhardt Jr. supportive of move to TV by ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jusy_Sayn 4
NASCAR'S Dale Earnhardt Jr. fears replacing Ste... (Jan '14) Jan '14 poncho 1

Jay Ryan Norris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE