NASCAR: David Reutimann Has Big Plans but Relies on Faith for the Future

Nov 1, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

While covering the Sprint Cup race at Martinsville Speedway last weekend, I had the opportunity to interview Michael Waltrip Racing 's David Reutimann while waiting out the rain for practice to begin on Saturday morning.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
annie

Bridgewater, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

This comment was posted on another site not sure if is true.

Sirius XM NASCAR Radio’s Sirius Speedway with Dave Moody has learned that David Reutimann will not return to the #00 Toyota at Michael Waltrip Racing next season, and could be replaced on at least a part-time basis by veteran Mark Martin.......

Hilton Head

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

annie wrote:
This comment was posted on another site not sure if is true.
Sirius XM NASCAR Radio’s Sirius Speedway with Dave Moody has learned that David Reutimann will not return to the #00 Toyota at Michael Waltrip Racing next season, and could be replaced on at least a part-time basis by veteran Mark Martin.......
The same info is on nascar.com today.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Dumping Reuti for a washed up, over the hill Mark Martin is a sure fire way to improve the team. NOT!
Hilton Head

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Whoyakidding wrote:
Dumping Reuti for a washed up, over the hill Mark Martin is a sure fire way to improve the team. NOT!
I guess having a popular name is all it takes for certain drivers to get a ride.
two4Fan

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Its all about the info for MWR an mark has a ton of knowledge that can help them on the track and off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••