Dale Earnhardt Jr. has long day Friday, will start 31st at Phoenix

Nov 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scene Daily

Dale Earnhardt Jr. will start 31st in Sunday's Kobalt Tools 500. Ivan Veldhuizen NASCAR Illustrated AVONDALE, Ariz.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
You get over it

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>
It would not be great with me as long as they keep begging. What's
next the Salvation Army and Goodwill.?
What does it matter? At least if they beg, it's still your CHOICE to give or not to give. You don't have to listen and you don't have to support them.

With the National Guard, you don't have the choice, you have to pay taxes and the taxes are wasted sponsoring race cars rather then used to protect our country.

Sponsoring of race cars should be left to private sponsors, tax dollars should not be used in any way to support any sport.
Snow

Waveland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

You get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it matter? At least if they beg, it's still your CHOICE to give or not to give. You don't have to listen and you don't have to support them.
With the National Guard, you don't have the choice, you have to pay taxes and the taxes are wasted sponsoring race cars rather then used to protect our country.
Sponsoring of race cars should be left to private sponsors, tax dollars should not be used in any way to support any sport.
I agree with you 100%. No more donations from my pocket.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you 100%. No more donations from my pocket.
Unless the Red Cross sponsors jr.......
Snow

Waveland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

3TOES wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless the Red Cross sponsors jr.......
Your very wrong.
I am done with donations to red cross. They can sponsor Jr
Jimmie Jeff or Martin but not on my dollar.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Your very wrong.
I am done with donations to red cross. They can sponsor Jr
Jimmie Jeff or Martin but not on my dollar.
I can see you are frustrated, but in all fairness, the Red Cross has done a world of good for a long time, it doesn't seem fair to hold one business move that you don't agree with against them. Nationwide has been my only insurance company all my life, because I have a really good agent, but even though I think jr is a jerk doesn't mean that I am going to drop the company.

Since: Nov 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

Is it a bad thing? I'm not so sure. If 5 million people see that car on race day, and 1 in 100 of them decides to make a donation, or give blood, then it's money well spent isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••