Dale Earnhardt Jr.: a Wea re not a go...

Dale Earnhardt Jr.: a Wea re not a good teama as struggles continue with poor finish at Pocono

There are 68 comments on the Scene Daily story from Aug 1, 2010, titled Dale Earnhardt Jr.: a Wea re not a good teama as struggles continue with poor finish at Pocono. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. was disappointed with his 27th-place finish at Pocono. Victor Newman NASCAR Illustrated LONG POND, Pa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
HiltonHead

Maitland, FL

#61 Aug 4, 2010
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Montoya have file and desile to win, something Dare Jl. racks.
Asian glub make stlong mind and body. Rook at Dare Jl. fans, see lesurts of diet of polk skins and cheap hooch. Uttelry lepugnant.
You eat Asian glub, then maybe you not make such sirry posts.
Is it true that Jr's favorite soup at the Chinese restaurant is, Cream of sumyunguy?
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#62 Aug 4, 2010
Ski wrote:
<quoted text>
Again our good friend Wang graces us with his wisdom.
Soak it in The Junior nation. Eventually our good friend Wang will grow tired of sharing the wisdom of the Orient with such undeserving individuals. When that day comes, The Junior nation will be lost in it's obscurity.
Wang vely humbred.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#63 Aug 4, 2010
HiltonHead wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true that Jr's favorite soup at the Chinese restaurant is, Cream of sumyunguy?
hohohoho

He get booted flom Chinese lestaulant if he ask fol that. Maybe he get that at his bal ol dude lanch.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#64 Aug 4, 2010
JohnnyDeppfan2 wrote:
Thank You Wang.
Werr now you just scaling Wang.
jrnationsucks

AOL

#65 Aug 4, 2010
menard just signed with rcr ahhh to bad nation looks like joonyer we will have another full year of hearing well if he was with rcr blah blah blah jooonyer blows hope he gets booted for kahne and has to become a start and park

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#66 Aug 4, 2010
What can I say? I've been enlightened by Wang's wisdom.
Artemus

Tempe, AZ

#68 Aug 7, 2010
I'm a #3 fan, and by default I like the 88. But it is getting harder and harder every year. He has lost his competitive edge, and if you listen to the in-car you can hear it.

He is too darn polite and he needs to start pissing people off again. If you look at the competitive drivers...they seem to always piss someone off.

It simply can't be the car or engine or pit crew or whatever, over and over and over and over. This constipation has been going on too long.

Jr. needs to start kicking ass or move on to his next place in NASCAR. Team owner.
Artemus

Tempe, AZ

#69 Aug 7, 2010
Oh....And we can tell when he starts driving again, He'll occasionally blow a tire cause he is working an ill-handling car too hard.

When was the last time he pushed so hard he blew a tire??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jay Ryan Norris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR's Danica Patrick adamant she fairly prom... Mar 4 Holding pharts 4
News Grala wins NASCAR Truck Series opener after Cra... Feb 25 MorePhart 2
News Johnson's 8th title could stake him as NASCAR's... Feb 25 SaidPhart 25
News Analysis: Jimmie Johnson making a statement in ... Oct '16 MrTinkertrain24 5
News 2016 Dover: Richard Childress Racing NASCAR Xfi... (May '16) May '16 Menards eh 1
News What's up with the exciting start to NASCAR's 2... (Mar '16) Apr '16 TMZ789 6
News Ever Wonder What Happens In a Nascar Post-Race ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web