Kyle Busch sets NASCAR record with Na...

Kyle Busch sets NASCAR record with Nationwide win

There are 23 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jul 27, 2008, titled Kyle Busch sets NASCAR record with Nationwide win . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Kyle Busch was frustrated by NASCAR's latest rule change. He took it out on the competition. Busch led all but three laps Saturday night to win the Kroger 200 for Toyota's 15th victory in 22 Nationwide races this season.

It was the first win since NASCAR mandated Toyota cut 15 horsepower from its engines on Wednesday. NASCAR changed the parameters after rival teams complained, even though Toyota was within the rules.

'We wanted to come out here this weekend and sort of get a little sweet revenge on everybody,' Busch said. 'It turned out that way, and it worked out in our favor.'

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob11

Newport News, VA

#21 Jul 29, 2008
whatever wrote:
Ummm, it is called Freedom of Speech......The last time I checked this was an opinion forum, isn't it? You may not like everything you read sometimes but that is why we live here in America...Last time I checked we had the Bill of Rights and the Constitution....Sorry that your "sport" is not really a sport but a hobby. There is nothing about NASCAR that would make me reconsider, you just watch people drive around in a circle multiple times. And wreck if you are lucky. Now mixed martial arts and soccer are more sports, even football....
You said earlier that Nascar was a waste of gas. Well, and correct me if Im wrong, but dont soccer, football, and other sports use gas to transport players and fans too. And you use gas when you go anywhere... oh Im sorry (not) you probably drive those little electric cars. Guess what, we'll run out of electricity too if we use all the coal and other stuff. I never see any windmills when I drive down the road so go back to your tree you probably live in and leave Nascar alone you tree hugging dumbass.

Since: Jul 08

United States

#22 Jul 30, 2008
goood jod 3daddyo I need some support there. I'm sure they have blogs for that other stuff too

Since: Jul 08

United States

#23 Jul 30, 2008
job..... thats what I'm saying.... yeah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Leffler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers among 800 at Leffler funeral (Jun '13) Jun '13 manic depressive 2 1
News NASCAR fines Braun Racing crew chiefs (Jun '10) Jun '10 lucas 45 2
Are you a big Jason Leffler Fan? (Feb '10) May '10 Jessie 2
News Robert 'Bootie' Barker to join Michael Waltrip ... (Nov '08) Oct '09 BigE 73
News Keselowski wins Nationwide Series race in Iowa (Aug '09) Aug '09 snow 5
News Fans get on board for NASCAR race (Mar '09) Mar '09 Hamlin1 1
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. Not Penalized 5 laps (Feb '09) Feb '09 Kornback Rattler 24
More from around the web