Stewart Signs Fishy Deal

Stewart Signs Fishy Deal

There are 44 comments on the Wayne County Outlook story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Stewart Signs Fishy Deal. In it, Wayne County Outlook reports that:

Two-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Tony Stewart has set his NASCAR future, and it's as an owner and driver with Stewart-Haas Racing beginning in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wayne County Outlook.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#43 Jul 17, 2008
Amy W wrote:
I am not so sure I agree that it is a fishy deal. I know a few people that have been given sweat equaity in companies. I agree that 50% is a bit much. I think that Haas is banking on Tony's name. We also have no idea how much money Tony put up for his share. Keeo in mind it is Tony's name that will bring in the sponsors and chances are another high profile driver. JMO
Amy, Tony said in the press conference that he paid 0 dollars and that Chevy put no money in either.
Yup

AOL

#44 Jul 17, 2008
Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

“I am back!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jul 08

endicott new york

#45 Jul 17, 2008
maine girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Tony is not going into this blind. He does have the right people. IMO if did not already have the right people in place he would not be as successful as he has been.
I agree a 100%. But it is fun to get people going .Its good to keep the blood boiling. LOL My mom didnt give me the middle name. MISCHIEF for nothing. I must have been hell on wheels in the womb

Since: Jan 07

Charlotte NC

#46 Jul 17, 2008
sprintfan20 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree a 100%. But it is fun to get people going .Its good to keep the blood boiling. LOL My mom didnt give me the middle name. MISCHIEF for nothing. I must have been hell on wheels in the womb
No disrespect but I thought my middle name was bad.

The names are parents stuck us with. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jason Leffler Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers among 800 at Leffler funeral (Jun '13) Jun '13 manic depressive 2 1
News NASCAR fines Braun Racing crew chiefs (Jun '10) Jun '10 lucas 45 2
Are you a big Jason Leffler Fan? (Feb '10) May '10 Jessie 2
News Robert 'Bootie' Barker to join Michael Waltrip ... (Nov '08) Oct '09 BigE 73
News Keselowski wins Nationwide Series race in Iowa (Aug '09) Aug '09 snow 5
News Fans get on board for NASCAR race (Mar '09) Mar '09 Hamlin1 1
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. Not Penalized 5 laps (Feb '09) Feb '09 Kornback Rattler 24
More from around the web