Crashes make McMurray public enemy No.1

One of the only good things about Jamie McMurray wrecking out of the Daytona 500 with three laps to go was it gave him a head start on leaving ahead of some of his competitors. Full Story
ryans a bitch

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#21 Mar 1, 2006
ryan wrote:
All I can say is Pole Position you weinies. Where is the 97 wait I mean 26 car. What did he qualify 26th no 25th.

Haha and where did good ol drunk Kurt finish? 16th and mcmurray finished 6th. Sorry to all the Kurt fans. He is a whiner plain and simple. Why would Michael Jordan have left the bulls during his championship runs to go play for the clippers? Doesnt make sense does it. Neither does Busch leaving Roush. Being a Roush fan I am happy though, no more rooting for a DUI driving whiner. And really if you Busch fans wanna say anything about mcmurray all i have to say is your driver got his ears pinned back because he was self conscious. What an idiot be happy with who you are. So bring on the bashing but there is not a thing a Busch fan can say without the ear suregery comment trumping it.

Thanks and happy whining Busch fans!
Who cares if he got his ears pinned back this is about racing ability not cosmetics. It sounds like you should be a beautician not a race fan. The simple fact is Kurt Busch can really make any switch he wants he is good enough to do it. He wanted to go to a team he thought had potential and come on he was excited about the possibility of driving the famous number 2 dodge you cant say any other driver given that chance would turn it down. Just wait when Kurt Busch is back in the championship circle with team penske and McMurray is still on the sidelines picking his butt your going to wish you had opened your eyes and closed your mouth.YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
ryan

Naperville, IL

#22 Mar 1, 2006
Excited about going from one of top 2 teams in the sport to a measly 2 car operation that is more worried about its IRL program than its nascar program? Yea great move. If he went to Hendrick to be with his brohter than this might be a different story. Remember if you want to talk about driving ability you have to compare drivers in teh same equipment. No single person would say that Ganassi equipment is even somewhat comparable to Roush equipment. Ganassi equipment was great back when dodge first came in because of the money they were getting, but since dodge has given more moeny to penske and evernham they have fallen off the globe. Let's give mcmurray 5 years in a roush car and see how great he is doing. Dont be dissapointed because your loser driver that was given his opportunity by Roush and then threw it in jacks face left the best racing organization in north america. You have no room to talk. When you remember who davey allison and alan kulwicki were then maybe you can talk. Until then educate yourself. And penske has no potential they were at the top of the game back when rusty was winning 10 races a year with his MGD t-bird. other than that they have been crap and havent had a legitimate shot at a championship since 98. And if the 2 dodge is such an amazing car with so much history why the hell hasnt it ever won a cup? If you knew your history youd see that wallace didnt even win that championship with penske. So that number 2 car that is so infamous actually means nothing. Busch wont live up to the reputation that wallace left him. Man surprising that someone in california knows what nascar is...but if you want to argue on a message board watch some ESPN classic and educate yourself with the old races and glory days of nascar. Until then you sir have been owned.
ryans a bitch

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#23 Mar 2, 2006
ryan wrote:
Excited about going from one of top 2 teams in the sport to a measly 2 car operation that is more worried about its IRL program than its nascar program? Yea great move. If he went to Hendrick to be with his brohter than this might be a different story. Remember if you want to talk about driving ability you have to compare drivers in teh same equipment. No single person would say that Ganassi equipment is even somewhat comparable to Roush equipment. Ganassi equipment was great back when dodge first came in because of the money they were getting, but since dodge has given more moeny to penske and evernham they have fallen off the globe. Let's give mcmurray 5 years in a roush car and see how great he is doing. Dont be dissapointed because your loser driver that was given his opportunity by Roush and then threw it in jacks face left the best racing organization in north america. You have no room to talk. When you remember who davey allison and alan kulwicki were then maybe you can talk. Until then educate yourself. And penske has no potential they were at the top of the game back when rusty was winning 10 races a year with his MGD t-bird. other than that they have been crap and havent had a legitimate shot at a championship since 98. And if the 2 dodge is such an amazing car with so much history why the hell hasnt it ever won a cup? If you knew your history youd see that wallace didnt even win that championship with penske. So that number 2 car that is so infamous actually means nothing. Busch wont live up to the reputation that wallace left him. Man surprising that someone in california knows what nascar is...but if you want to argue on a message board watch some ESPN classic and educate yourself with the old races and glory days of nascar. Until then you sir have been owned.
First off i doesnt seem you know your recent history to much considering Ryan Newman won 8 races in 2003 driving for penske and also had 22 top ten races and finished 6th in the standings so u said their only shot was in 98 man your retarded. Second how many wins and or championships does your man Mcmurray have maybe one win your saying watch and wait man thats what Mark Martin(who also drive for roush) fans every year watch and wait it will be Marks year yeah right Mcmurrays going to be the same way no championships and struggling to stay in the top ten. And finally you say people from California dont no racing Bitch we got more racing out here in LA then your Faggot ass has got between IRL, Formula one, supercross, nascar, and AMS there is a ton and also two of the best drivers in Nascar right now are from California both Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson. Your still my Bitch!!!!
ryan

Naperville, IL

#24 Mar 2, 2006
haha Formula one is in los angeles now? Its in indianapolis retard. It's been along time since there was an F1 race in long beach if you even knew that. If Ryan Newman is so great why hasnt he competed for a championship? Hes fast on friday but loses it on Sunday. For your information Mark Martin had a championship won but Nascar took it away from him with a 25 point penalty for a carb modification that didnt enhance his cars horsepower at rockingham. If your going to compare mark martin to kurt busch or newman your wrong in any aspect. Martin is by far a better race car driver. By race car driver that means saving your equipment understanding that when you dont have a winning car you get the most out of it you can. Thats not what Newman does. He runs the hell outta the car and then wrecks. And if Busch is so amazing in Penske equipment where the hell was he at California. I saw him for the first 10 laps then he fell back and that was it. Mcmurray was up there all day and your going to talk about Penske being any good. Also learn to write in complete sentences. You seem to write like a 8 year old child. Lastly Mark Martin is more of a man that Kurt Busch for 1 reason. Loyalty. Roush gave Martin a chance all the way back in 89 and Mark has repaid him tenfold for that opportunity. He had offers back in the mid 90's to go to stronger teams but he stuck with Roush and he'll be rewarded by being rememberd as one of the all time greats. Little whiners from Las Vegas who leave the best team in the sport and show zero loyalty to those who give them their chance will not be rememberd. If Busch was in any other equipment other than Roush or Hendrick he would have never won anything. So enjoy a winless year for #2 dodge that you claim is such a prestigous ride. The only nascar rides that are prestigous are the 43 and 3 pal. So again go watch some ESPN classic and go look at an F1 schedule so you can understand that they dont race in Los Angeles moron. Again you have been owned. Now go back to the third grade and learn some grammer idiot.

Happy whining Busch Fans!
RYANS A BITCH

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#25 Mar 2, 2006
ryan wrote:
haha Formula one is in los angeles now? Its in indianapolis retard. It's been along time since there was an F1 race in long beach if you even knew that. If Ryan Newman is so great why hasnt he competed for a championship? Hes fast on friday but loses it on Sunday. For your information Mark Martin had a championship won but Nascar took it away from him with a 25 point penalty for a carb modification that didnt enhance his cars horsepower at rockingham. If your going to compare mark martin to kurt busch or newman your wrong in any aspect. Martin is by far a better race car driver. By race car driver that means saving your equipment understanding that when you dont have a winning car you get the most out of it you can. Thats not what Newman does. He runs the hell outta the car and then wrecks. And if Busch is so amazing in Penske equipment where the hell was he at California. I saw him for the first 10 laps then he fell back and that was it. Mcmurray was up there all day and your going to talk about Penske being any good. Also learn to write in complete sentences. You seem to write like a 8 year old child. Lastly Mark Martin is more of a man that Kurt Busch for 1 reason. Loyalty. Roush gave Martin a chance all the way back in 89 and Mark has repaid him tenfold for that opportunity. He had offers back in the mid 90's to go to stronger teams but he stuck with Roush and he'll be rewarded by being rememberd as one of the all time greats. Little whiners from Las Vegas who leave the best team in the sport and show zero loyalty to those who give them their chance will not be rememberd. If Busch was in any other equipment other than Roush or Hendrick he would have never won anything. So enjoy a winless year for #2 dodge that you claim is such a prestigous ride. The only nascar rides that are prestigous are the 43 and 3 pal. So again go watch some ESPN classic and go look at an F1 schedule so you can understand that they dont race in Los Angeles moron. Again you have been owned. Now go back to the third grade and learn some grammer idiot.

Happy whining Busch Fans!
All the intrepids ran bad at california and thats the only reason Mcmurry ended up in the top ten otherwise he would have been hanging around behind the top 20. And now that i think about it the person Mcmurray reminds of the most is Kyle Petty cant get a win and is always saying oh we'll be back next week Mcmurrays a bitch and your bitch and if you ever come to LA im going to beat ur bitch ass.Peace im done. GO PENSKE!!!!!!!!!!1
ryan

Naperville, IL

#26 Mar 2, 2006
I thought the Intrepid was suppossed to be such a better car than the Charger? Guess not since the Evernham and Ganassi boys were the best finishing Dodges. Shows how much Penske R&D Engineers know. Mcmurray compared to Kyle Petty? Haha great comparison. Newman reminds me of Wallace in a Penske car. Winning all the time but absolutely zero consistancy so zero championships. Remember they changed the current championship format because a ROUSH car (Kenseth) ran away with the championship by so much you didnt need to watch the last 4 races of the year. Very mature comment about beating me up. Obviously you know you have zero argument so you resort to saying you;ll beat me up. And I'm glad you're done because it shows that my points were better and you cant make an intelligent argument back. Thank you and good day.

Happy Whining Penske Fans!
RYANS A BITCH

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#27 Mar 3, 2006
GO PENSKE!!!!!!!!!!
GO PENSKE!!!!!!!!!!
GO PENSKE!!!!!!!!!!
GO PENSKE!!!!!!!!!!
michael

Eastpointe, MI

#28 Mar 3, 2006
i dont like jeff burton he crashes mcmurray and i like mcmurray and stewart
matt

United States

#29 Mar 3, 2006
i think alot of people hate kurt but i think he is great and a first class driver and what he said about jamie was right on line jamie needs a to know he is not driving the 97 car there is only one kurt busch in the racing world and you are right GO PENSKE!!!!!!!!!!
matt

United States

#30 Mar 3, 2006
by the way jack roush you know where you can go!!!!!!!!!!
ryan

Elk Grove Village, IL

#31 Mar 5, 2006
haha well i guess busch is the worlds only "first class driver" that likes leaving the best equipment in the game for second rate equipment. Smart move by Busch hahahahaha. Also, Mcmurray knows hes not driving the 97 moron he was signed to drive the 6. Unfortunately Busch decided to jump ship so Roush wasnt going to make a legend in Mark Martin move from his 6 to the 97. Especially when the 97 was scared when Busch got his DUI. O yeah I forgot "first class drivers" get DUI's and insult the law enforcement that keeps us safe. Real stand up guy in my book. Best move Roush made was suspending him and putting Wallace in for the final two events. Really some people here need to go to some races and watch some reruns on ESPN classic before you post.

I hope you guys enjoy when Penske shoves it up dodge's ass and switches to toyota since he owns so many toyota dealerships and has had ties to them for many years. Toyota wont stand a chance in Nascar without giving their teams factory support which they have said they will not do. But then again Penske is a business man and it's all about money for him nowadays. So keep rooting for Penske and his drivers when you have Jack Roush who was an engineer at Ford back in teh 60's and worked like any other normal joe and worked his way up to owning one of the most dominant North American motorsports teams all the while keeping his loyalty to Ford which is almost unheard of nowadays. So you people who just discovered nascar last year keep rooting for Penske.

Keep Whining Penske Fans!!! haha
michael

Eastpointe, MI

#32 Mar 5, 2006
shut up ryan i dont care about you if you laugh like this haha
ryans a bitch

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#33 Mar 6, 2006
What are you talking about have you ever watched a truck race I'd say Toyota will do just fine in Nascar if anything they'll probably turn out to be the leading force in NASCAR. Everytime I see a truck race there is at least three toyotas in the top five. You try to come on here all high and mighty acting like you no a bunch man you dont no sh*t and it shows you just keep saying the same thing over and over let some one else talk for a while. SHUT UP RYAN!!!!!!!!!YOUR GAY!!!!!!!!!!
ryan

Naperville, IL

#34 Mar 6, 2006
Toyota gives its trucks in the truck series factory support. Thats why skinner and reutimann are sponsored by toyota. Same way gm goodwrench sponsors harvick, dodge sponsors evernham, and motorcraft sponsors schrader. No factory support=no wins. You cant win without that. If you knew racing you would know that. Dodge doesnt even give factory support in the busch series. Only reason anyone runs them is because they have deals to run them in cup. Kinda how bill davis had chevys in busch and dodges in cup because there was 0 factory support by dodge in busch. NO factory support=no wins. Leading force in nascar? not a chance. Look at them in F1 all that money spent and still nothing. Thats probably why they wont support their cup teams. They want the reward but dont want to put out the cash. O yeah I dont know anything pal. How long have you been watching nascar? a few years? Like I said I've been watching nascar for a long time and I even have a cousin who is a crew chief in cup, but yeah I dont know anything right. Have you ever been in a garage area? Ever met a driver and been out to dinner with him and his wife? Then I wouldnt say I dont know anything. I know about the ins and outs of nascar that your penske loving whiny ass will ever be able to comprehend.

Happy Whining Mr. Rancho Cucamonga
keba

Charlotte, NC

#36 Mar 7, 2006
I guess you didn't see Kurt get the pole for the California race and I also guess you have never ever had a drink and drove-- c'mon- practice what you preach-- if you are a true NASCAR car fan-- you have had to have drank at a race and then drove-- get off you pious high horse-- he just got caught. I guess it was also OK for your wonderful McMurray to leave his team -- what's good for the goose is good for the gander I always say-- he was a traitor, too!-- he also acts gay!! Face it-- People don't like Kurt because he is good. Put that in your weinie face!
ryan wrote:
All I can say is Pole Position you weinies. Where is the 97 wait I mean 26 car. What did he qualify 26th no 25th.

Haha and where did good ol drunk Kurt finish? 16th and mcmurray finished 6th. Sorry to all the Kurt fans. He is a whiner plain and simple. Why would Michael Jordan have left the bulls during his championship runs to go play for the clippers? Doesnt make sense does it. Neither does Busch leaving Roush. Being a Roush fan I am happy though, no more rooting for a DUI driving whiner. And really if you Busch fans wanna say anything about mcmurray all i have to say is your driver got his ears pinned back because he was self conscious. What an idiot be happy with who you are. So bring on the bashing but there is not a thing a Busch fan can say without the ear suregery comment trumping it.

Thanks and happy whining Busch fans!
ryan

Naperville, IL

#37 Mar 7, 2006
When I said pole posiion I was refering to Busch winning the pole at california moron! I'm saying he qualified well and finished terribly for being in such a great ride over there at Penske. And no I've never had a drink and drove. My cousin was killed by a drunk driver so I'll never drink and drive, hell I hardly drink as it is unless I'm at a wedding or something like that. A true Nascar fan? Pal everytime I'm at a race which is about 8 times a year I'm in the pits and garage area. Like I said I have a family member who is a crew chief. I watch the races from the infield and spend most of my time at the track in the garage area since we get hot passes. Being a "true" nascar fan and taking other peoples lives in risk is a completely different subject pal. He just got caught? Yea thts the problem moron. He's representing the emplyees of newell rubbermaid and diageo liquor. That's alot of fucking employees. When you stand for someones brand you have to think before you do something. If he would have killed someone would you still be saying "oh he just got cuaght" no big deal? Think not moron. Mcmurray also didnt get a start in nascar by ganassi. He was driving the Williams #27 in the busch series for a couple years before Sterling got hurt. Hell he even ran some truck races for various owners. It's not the same situation. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Roush found Busch put him into his truck and when chad little was sucking it up he got his first ride at phoenix in the #97 which was sponsored by John Deere back then. Mcmurray might have got signed by someone else if Sterling didnt get hurt at Michigan or wherever it was. If Roush doesnt sign Busch when he did I doubt hed be as big a name nowadays. Mcmurray would have still got signed by a cup team after that season because he was in teh top 10 in busch points and those drivers are prime for cup rides (JJ Yeley, Denny Hamlin, Bowyer, Truex, Menard). So while both drivers did the same thing Busch would still be driving Late Models in Vegas while mcmurray would have found his way to cup. Just because Busch got into good equipment quicker doesnt mean he's better. We'll see how great he does with second rate equipment now. And for your information if so many people dislike Busch for being "good" as you put it why dont people dislike Mark Martin? Hes definately a better driver than Busch will ever be. Hell ESPN talked about Martin getting into the Nascar Hall of Fame last night. But I never hear a single person say anything bad about Mark. Is this because hes a terrible driver? Since according to you people only dislike drivers because they are "good."

And you along with Rancho Cucamonga boy can both get a life. ESPN Classic airs 24/7. Call them up and ask them to put reruns of Nascar races from yesteryear on. Then educate yourself and come back. Happy drunk driving pal. Glad I'm not driving my family around Charlotte with your drunk ass on the road.

As usual Happy Whining Busch Fans!!!
val

AOL

#38 Mar 7, 2006
Heather wrote:
I think that Jamie is a very talented driver. But he must have the wieght of the world on his shoulders. Afterall complaining non stop about Ganassi and then Mears pulls off such a great finish at Daytona. Jamie is driving like he has got to prove himself. If he relaxes I belive he will do great things this season. Roush had a bad day at Daytona, wich is unusal.

Now my favrites are clearly McMurray and Stewart. Stewart will always be himself. Love him or hate him, he's still the defending champ. Both drivers will definetly pull it together and have amazing seasons. Stewart has never in his carear in NASCAR finished outside the top ten in points! His passion for what he does sometimes gets in the way. It can work for him, but most of the time it works against him.
Are you guys kidding me ?McMurray is not a good racecar driver.The only reason people pay attention to him because he's a dye his hair and wax his eyebrows that the only thing he have going for him.He reck 2 car and then reck himself when he had a good car.You guys need to pay close attention.Daytona reaily shows why Mcmurray is not a good driver.His crew chief wanted to tighten the car but he said he can drive it loose so they didn't tighten the car up then he went crashing into the wall.When roush have to cut his team to 4 you might have to say bye bye mcmurray cause he don't know what the car need he's still using kurt cars.he's not thing but a good looking driver.
you know

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#39 Mar 8, 2006
keba wrote:
I guess you didn't see Kurt get the pole for the California race and I also guess you have never ever had a drink and drove-- c'mon- practice what you preach-- if you are a true NASCAR car fan-- you have had to have drank at a race and then drove-- get off you pious high horse-- he just got caught. I guess it was also OK for your wonderful McMurray to leave his team -- what's good for the goose is good for the gander I always say-- he was a traitor, too!-- he also acts gay!! Face it-- People don't like Kurt because he is good. Put that in your weinie face!

<quoted text>
yeah tel that bitch whats for
you know

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#40 Mar 8, 2006
ryan wrote:
When I said pole posiion I was refering to Busch winning the pole at california moron! I'm saying he qualified well and finished terribly for being in such a great ride over there at Penske. And no I've never had a drink and drove. My cousin was killed by a drunk driver so I'll never drink and drive, hell I hardly drink as it is unless I'm at a wedding or something like that. A true Nascar fan? Pal everytime I'm at a race which is about 8 times a year I'm in the pits and garage area. Like I said I have a family member who is a crew chief. I watch the races from the infield and spend most of my time at the track in the garage area since we get hot passes. Being a "true" nascar fan and taking other peoples lives in risk is a completely different subject pal. He just got caught? Yea thts the problem moron. He's representing the emplyees of newell rubbermaid and diageo liquor. That's alot of fucking employees. When you stand for someones brand you have to think before you do something. If he would have killed someone would you still be saying "oh he just got cuaght" no big deal? Think not moron. Mcmurray also didnt get a start in nascar by ganassi. He was driving the Williams #27 in the busch series for a couple years before Sterling got hurt. Hell he even ran some truck races for various owners. It's not the same situation. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Roush found Busch put him into his truck and when chad little was sucking it up he got his first ride at phoenix in the #97 which was sponsored by John Deere back then. Mcmurray might have got signed by someone else if Sterling didnt get hurt at Michigan or wherever it was. If Roush doesnt sign Busch when he did I doubt hed be as big a name nowadays. Mcmurray would have still got signed by a cup team after that season because he was in teh top 10 in busch points and those drivers are prime for cup rides (JJ Yeley, Denny Hamlin, Bowyer, Truex, Menard). So while both drivers did the same thing Busch would still be driving Late Models in Vegas while mcmurray would have found his way to cup. Just because Busch got into good equipment quicker doesnt mean he's better. We'll see how great he does with second rate equipment now. And for your information if so many people dislike Busch for being "good" as you put it why dont people dislike Mark Martin? Hes definately a better driver than Busch will ever be. Hell ESPN talked about Martin getting into the Nascar Hall of Fame last night. But I never hear a single person say anything bad about Mark. Is this because hes a terrible driver? Since according to you people only dislike drivers because they are "good."I like to pound man ass but that doesnt mean im a bad person.

And you along with Rancho Cucamonga boy can both get a life. ESPN Classic airs 24/7. Call them up and ask them to put reruns of Nascar races from yesteryear on. Then educate yourself and come back. Happy drunk driving pal. Glad I'm not driving my family around Charlotte with your drunk ass on the road because i would probably take you out of your car and put my dick in it.

As usual Kurt Busch Fans Rule!!!
stop blowing out air and let someone else talk. Everyones tired of reading your long ass no sense comments let someone else talk. MCMURRAY SUCKS AND SO DO YOU, GO PENSKE!!!!!!!!!!
ryan

Naperville, IL

#41 Mar 8, 2006
well atleast my arguments are well thought out and make sense. Come back with something better than "everyones tired of reading your posts" blah blah blah. My posts are more informative than anything you have ever said. Become mature and try to make a rebuttle to my argument. As I said we will see how good Busch is this year.

to val first off learn to spell. I understand you're from Nascar country but that doesnt mean you can act uneducated. Don't try to purposely make a fool of yourself. If you knew anything about nascar a loose car is a fast one. So Mcmurray made an intelligent decision. I'm glad he wrecked Busch. More people should, maybe then he'd stop whining like his fans. Busch only won anything because he was in the top equipment. Like I've said we'll see what he does in second rate equipment this year.

Again keep whining Penske fans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamie McMurray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie McMurray gets back into win column at Tal... (Oct '13) Nov '13 snow 5
Matt Kenseth wins 4th Sprint Cup race of season (Jul '13) Aug '13 TexasRaider 12
Jamie McMurray tops Ambrose to win Sonoma pole (Jun '13) Jun '13 Fred 1
NASCAR: 5 Reasons Why We'll See Danica Patrick ... (Dec '12) Jan '13 duh1 16
EGR switching from Earnhardt to Hendrick engines (Nov '12) Nov '12 arthur 1
Bass Pro Shops: Meet Tony Stewart, Ty Dillon & ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
Micah Roberts' Sprint Cup Driver Ratings (Feb '12) Feb '12 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
More from around the web