The Baby, the Boss and the Banquet

Full story: Farmington Daily Times

K, so I go online this week to do my extensive research so that you, my readers and my fans will know what I know, which can be frightening, but exhilarating at the same time.
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crew Chief

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Judged:

A crew chief does not a driver make.
Jr needs sumptin else....
sumptin else....
Pitstop

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Judged:

Whaaa! Need A Nap? Catch A Race!
Pitstop

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Judged:

Whaaa! oops! Apologies! Need
A
Snooze?
Catch
A
Race!
Towely

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Judged:

NASCAR is for losers!!!!!!!!!!
Just Wondering

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Judged:

Has this woman totally lost her marbles? Her columns are nothing but the rantings of a crazy woman. Daily Times you can do better than this.
stir the pot

Tularosa, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Judged:

Sorry Dorothy, I loved you on your morning radio show, but not so much in print.
red57

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

Judged:

Well, i don't care what anyone else says. I am a NASCAR fan and I am your # 4 fan and you don't even have to pay me. Your rantings are the rantings of a true fan and I always enjoy!! I also agree with you!!
RPM

Shiprock, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

Pitstop wrote:
Whaaa! oops! Apologies! Need
A
Snooze?
Catch
A
Race!
Obviously your wife is a NASCAR fan and has control over the remote.
SWard

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

Dang, when I read the caption, The Baby, The Boss and the Banquet I thought I was gonna read an article about Kyle Busch, Mike Helton, and the cookout the 48 team had after winning the championship 5 times in a dadgum row!! I was however, pleasantly surprized at what I did find, a real fan excited about the goins on as of late and really excited about going to the NASCAR Ball. You have a very HUGE time my friend!!!!!!! Be sure to say hello to Dale Earnhardt Jr., NASCARS most popular driver for me. And you just keep writin whatever and however you want, always take a chance..........Columbus took a chance and look what he found!! Good read!!!!!!!
darrrell boogie

Lakeland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

nascar is for gayish and whimpy rednecks ,they should outlaw it look at them little boys always complanining get a mans sport like boxing or football ,when they going to have a the gay 500 this year

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

Can't wait to see jr recieve his cup championship, his fifth in a row, and can't wait to see him outdrive Kyle Busch next season. Also I do hope to see jr's wife and children with him.
Smoke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

Judged:

Honestly,.. What else can they do for "the boy"????? Rick Hendrick, along with his previous car owner, Theresa Earnhardt, has changed everything else for "the boy" but his Amp Energy stained underwear!!!

I simply can't understand the logic of making such a fuss, or even giving media attention to someone, who let's face it,.. has not shown the talent or the drive, to consistantly finish in the top 10!!

I've been to numerous races, & listened to Dale Jr.(the sports most popular looser) rant & rave over the radio, giving no constructive information to the crew about how to adjust the car. The only helpful information he convey's is "The car is a piece of $%*#!!!" or "The car is junk!!"

Get real Nobis, I hope next season, you pay a little more attention to other drivers & teams, who are worthy of media attention. I'd like to read about some of the teams running up front!! Some of the teams who finish in the top 10!! Maybe a new driver that is showing some talent & promise!!

I've said it before, & I will say it again.. the only CONSISTANCY that Dale Jr.(the sports most popular looser) has ever shown in the Cup Series, is his amazing inability to beat anything but his own rear tires to the start/finish line.

Hope you have a safe trip to Vegas..
acw

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

3TOES wrote:
Can't wait to see jr recieve his cup championship, his fifth in a row, and can't wait to see him outdrive Kyle Busch next season. Also I do hope to see jr's wife and children with him.
A man walks into a sports bar with his dog. A NASCAR Sprint Cup race is on a TV. He sits down and asks how Dale Earnhardt Jr. is doing. The bartender says "Dale Jr is in 35th, not doing so well". The man's dog jumps up, and runs around
the barstool 35 times.
A few laps later, the bartender says "Earnhardt is up to 15th!" The dog jumps up again and runs around the barstool 15 times. A couple laps later, the bartender excitedly says "Earnhardt is up to 2nd!" after which the dog again jumps up and runs around the barstool 2 more times...
The bartender says "WOW!! That dog is amazing!! What does he do if Dale Jr. wins?"
"I don't know", says the man, "I've only had him for 3 years!"

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

darrrell boogie wrote:
nascar is for gayish and whimpy rednecks ,they should outlaw it look at them little boys always complanining get a mans sport like boxing or football ,when they going to have a the gay 500 this year
Opps
your telling on yourself. The old saying is it takes one to know one. Are you interested in a gay 500 ticket?....lol
creole

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

Mr H give Junior Chad Knaus, fat chance in Hell!
creole

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

By the way did Dale bring a date with him this year?
You get over it

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2010

Judged:

creole wrote:
By the way did Dale bring a date with him this year?
LMAO...wouldn't u like to knw...
Lenny

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

Smoke wrote:
Honestly,.. What else can they do for "the boy"????? Rick Hendrick, along with his previous car owner, Theresa Earnhardt, has changed everything else for "the boy" but his Amp Energy stained underwear!!!
I simply can't understand the logic of making such a fuss, or even giving media attention to someone, who let's face it,.. has not shown the talent or the drive, to consistantly finish in the top 10!!
I've been to numerous races, & listened to Dale Jr.(the sports most popular looser) rant & rave over the radio, giving no constructive information to the crew about how to adjust the car. The only helpful information he convey's is "The car is a piece of $%*#!!!" or "The car is junk!!"
Get real Nobis, I hope next season, you pay a little more attention to other drivers & teams, who are worthy of media attention. I'd like to read about some of the teams running up front!! Some of the teams who finish in the top 10!! Maybe a new driver that is showing some talent & promise!!
I've said it before, & I will say it again.. the only CONSISTANCY that Dale Jr.(the sports most popular looser) has ever shown in the Cup Series, is his amazing inability to beat anything but his own rear tires to the start/finish line.
Hope you have a safe trip to Vegas..
Gee, wouldn't it be sweet if the media hype would focus on someone worthy of the spotlight, for a change?
Smoke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

Lenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, wouldn't it be sweet if the media hype would focus on someone worthy of the spotlight, for a change?
Hello Lenny,
I agree,... exactly the point I was trying to make..

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Judged:

darrrell boogie wrote:
Sorry but your ignorance is not indicative of what makes men 'manly'. I submit that having 800+ Horses in a very masculine machine of speed and traction is QUITE manly. Unless you think it's a better idea to wrestle a polar bear with your bare hands, I think being in control of all that raw power a more than adequate example of NOT being wimpy at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••