F1: Petrov seat in doubt, Villeneuve still eyes F1 return

Feb 9, 2010 Full story: Motorsport.com 10

Jacques Villeneuve has revealed he is still hoping to return to Formula One in 2010, despite the apparent lack of race cockpits.

Full Story
Stupidog

Baku, Azerbaijan

#1 Feb 9, 2010
Am I the only person in the world who would like to see Villeneuve race again?
He may have been cocky but at least he was a more worthy WDC than Button !
Louis

Orangeville, Canada

#2 Feb 9, 2010
Stupidog wrote:
Am I the only person in the world who would like to see Villeneuve race again?
He may have been cocky but at least he was a more worthy WDC than Button !
You have no idea how much I want to see Jacques back in Formula 1.
I personally think he's one of the greatest drivers.
tokin
#3 Feb 10, 2010
it's hard to believe jv has not been snapped up by a team, when you look at some of the drivers who have a seat, so come on renault give jacques a chance
Mick

Bulleen, Australia

#4 Feb 11, 2010
I hope Jacques addresses the apparent 'lack of sponsorship' issue and does come back in 2010 preferably at renault..I DO NOT RESPECT A TEAM THAT CHOOSES A DRIVER BASED ON SPONSORSHIP. give Jacques a full season, if the car holds up im sure he'll be competetive againts any teamate and hopefully in a position to score points or better. I know id buy JV merchandise and gladly support any team that gives the 97 world champ another shot!

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#5 Feb 12, 2010
Mick wrote:
I hope Jacques addresses the apparent 'lack of sponsorship' issue and does come back in 2010 preferably at renault..I DO NOT RESPECT A TEAM THAT CHOOSES A DRIVER BASED ON SPONSORSHIP. give Jacques a full season, if the car holds up im sure he'll be competetive againts any teamate and hopefully in a position to score points or better. I know id buy JV merchandise and gladly support any team that gives the 97 world champ another shot!
ha ha ha ha ha hey Dick are you a comedian by profession?????

Hey listen, I'm sure you would buy JV merchandise big boy .. I guess you drive a Scion tC too .. hmmmmmm ... But hey listen you need to first join the other 800 odd in the entire world who already have his CD .. come on now be a real man .. just this one time ....
Mick

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Feb 12, 2010
Mate what the hell r u on about, id love you to talk like this to my face cos i wouldnt hesitate puting a nice big dent on your forehead.

you must be gay as well cos your always talking about dicks. well fuck off homo.
i dont know what relevance it has but i drive a holden commodore. im 6foot 9 and 3/4, 347 pounds. anything else you wana know poof?
oh dickhead im originally from macedonia so keep making those ex convict jokes, ill laugh along with you you dumb shit

“Is that Banjo Music I hear ...”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#7 Feb 13, 2010
Ha ha ha hit a nerve I see. there's an old saying numbnuts - the bigger you are the harder you fall ... baa baa baa ... hey the ewes are calling big boy .... time to earn your keep ...

“Just love F1”

Since: Oct 07

Benavidez, Tigre

#8 Feb 13, 2010
Last time I checked this site:
http://www.formula1.com/teams_and_drivers/tea...

... Petrov was very much with a happy face there !!

There are still two teams to complete their driver's line up as well as to confirm their presence in the 2010 season ... but not Renault !!

Dear Jacques can have a dream ... but not yet a place !!
john from indy

United States

#10 Feb 13, 2010
hey Mick give redneck bob a break.the reason his neck is so red is because its been up Shumis ass
Mick wrote:
Mate what the hell r u on about, id love you to talk like this to my face cos i wouldnt hesitate puting a nice big dent on your forehead.
you must be gay as well cos your always talking about dicks. well fuck off homo.
i dont know what relevance it has but i drive a holden commodore. im 6foot 9 and 3/4, 347 pounds. anything else you wana know poof?
oh dickhead im originally from macedonia so keep making those ex convict jokes, ill laugh along with you you dumb shit
Mick

Melbourne, Australia

#11 Feb 14, 2010
john from indy wrote:
hey Mick give redneck bob a break.the reason his neck is so red is because its been up Shumis ass<quoted text>
haha yeh, but mate im done takin the piss outa him though as long as i dont hear him paying out on evry1s comments like he normally does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacques Villeneuve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danica Patrick hoping for better luck on NASCAR... (Jun '14) Jul '14 IceMan PJN 3
Brienne Davis -- Most current Information (Apr '08) Apr '14 bisdead 18
Jeremy Mayfield considers selling race team (Jul '09) Oct '13 Chargeforward1 22
Gatti's wife accused in his slaying (Jul '09) Dec '12 JanetPlanet 51
Patrick disappointed in Nationwide results in '12 (Oct '12) Oct '12 Carolyn 9
Danica hits a shoe; McKayla takes over week in ... (Aug '12) Sep '12 Jorge 12
Say goodnight to bad guy Jacques Villeneuve (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sean Hannity 4
More from around the web