Penske Racing sweeps NASCAR Chicago q...

Penske Racing sweeps NASCAR Chicago qualifying: Joey Logano is on the ...

There are 2 comments on the AutoWeek story from Sep 13, 2013, titled Penske Racing sweeps NASCAR Chicago qualifying: Joey Logano is on the .... In it, AutoWeek reports that:

Less than three hours after NASCAR placed the organization on probation for alleged collusion last Saturday at Richmond, Penske drivers Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski qualified 1-2 for Sunday's GEICO 400 at Chicagoland Speedway, the first race in the expanded Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AutoWeek.

duuh1

Norwich, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2013
that doofus has the ugliest and biggest mouth on any young man. watch when he drinks coke, his whole mouth almost swallows the bottle. ugly is as ugly is . whoa., he is also an ugly personality. thinks he can win the chase, I do not think so. me hopes prays Hamlin wrecks him, then says oops, got loose , could not control.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 14, 2013
You ate what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jack Roush Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alex Labbe captures pole position May 22 raw 1
News New 'NASCAR Next' Class Announced May 20 Gary Klutt 1
News Meet 2016's NASCAR Next class May 17 Gary Klutt 1
News Kenseth holds off Larson for thrilling victory ... May 16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Dillon living up to potential in 3rd full NASCA... May 5 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
News Why Smokey Yunick is not (and may never be) in ... Mar '16 LIZZY GINGERICH 1
More from around the web