Kyle Busch wins in Atlanta, locks up spot in Chase

Sep 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

With a big hand from his pit crew, Kyle Busch locked up his spot in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship with his fourth victory of the year Sunday night at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2013
10Terrian

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Awesome job Kyle...I didn't think you was going to make it but you pulled it out. Congratulations!
Green Flag

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

What a race! Congratulations. Cream rises to the top. Kyle met the challenge of all the "best" drivers and came out on top. Goooooooooooooooooooooo Kyle, all the way to the top again.
Cale 11

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

"Cream rises to the top"?

I just threw up a little right there
WHOYAKIDDING

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Give the devil his due, Kyle managed to win, in spite of himself. His comments after the race that the crew won this one were absolutely accurate.
Cale 11

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

All those media relations classes are paying off. But as Kurt has taught us, the real Busch could bust out of his cage at any minute.
WHOYAKIDDING

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Cale 11 wrote:
All those media relations classes are paying off. But as Kurt has taught us, the real Busch could bust out of his cage at any minute.
Bingo Cale, you got his number.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••