Hendrick Motorsportsa Dale Earnhardt ...

Hendrick Motorsportsa Dale Earnhardt Jr. learning whoa s who in Cup garage

There are 58 comments on the Scene Daily story from Feb 8, 2009, titled Hendrick Motorsportsa Dale Earnhardt Jr. learning whoa s who in Cup garage. In it, Scene Daily reports that:

When Dale Earnhardt Jr. looks around the Sprint Cup garage, he doesn't recognize some of the cars he sees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Scene Daily.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 08

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#41 Feb 11, 2009
Jim wrote:
Real race fans know.
I bet when Jr. switched none of thought "oh there goes the #8 it's Jr. no wait..."
When all racing is to you, is one driver than everything else is a blur.
Remove blinders and enjoy racing.
Actually, I had no problem searching for the 88 instead of the 8. I know who my driver is and I have no trouble picking him out of a line of cars.

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#42 Feb 11, 2009
Chase wrote:
I actually noticed something very different with the media. No one is really talking about JR.
Yep, I caught that too. It is actually a nice change. I think Junior kind of likes it that way.
Menard Vickers Fan

Kitchener, Canada

#43 Feb 11, 2009
Who is driving the 88 car this year?

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Since: Jun 08

Kyle Universe

#44 Feb 11, 2009
Menard Vickers Fan wrote:
Who is driving the 83?
Junior Nation

Bethesda, MD

#45 Feb 11, 2009
Not the driver of the 98 (tee hee).

Hey, what happened to Busch Vickers Fan? Have to admit I like Menard Vickers Fan better :)
Menard Vickers Fan

Kitchener, Canada

#46 Feb 11, 2009
18chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is driving the 83?
Scott Speed likely will be helping on the radio.
Menard Vickers Fan

Kitchener, Canada

#47 Feb 11, 2009
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the driver of the 98 (tee hee).
Hey, what happened to Busch Vickers Fan? Have to admit I like Menard Vickers Fan better :)
Menard Vickers Fan name is something different for 2009. The Menard part is because of the Shootout. I was also a Yates fan from the Davey Allison days.

The Busch Vickers started as a joke. I enjoy Kyle Busch's driving skills but I'm more of a Kurt Fan.
CND BILL FAN

Cambridge, Canada

#48 Feb 11, 2009
<quoted text>
Menard Vickers Fan name is something different for 2009. The Menard part is because of the Shootout. I was also a Yates fan from the Davey Allison days.
The Busch Vickers started as a joke. I enjoy Kyle Busch's driving skills but I'm more of a Kurt Fan.
Yates sucks, Bo ties all the way!!!!!!!!!!
Menard Vickers Fan

Burgessville, Canada

#49 Feb 11, 2009
CND BILL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see on Sunday.
Menard Vickers Fan

Burgessville, Canada

#50 Feb 11, 2009
CND BILL FAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the chevy loving CND BILL FAN? Do you purchase a chevy???
Junior Nation

Bethesda, MD

#52 Feb 11, 2009
<quoted text>
Maybe I should go with Jr Smoke Jeff Regan Martin etc... Dang, that name would get way too long... Guess I just still with Junior Nation.

Even though I'm a Chevy fan I like the Yates team too. I sure hope they can keep Travis on the track the entire year. Can't go wrong with the 28.
95 Thunderbird

Cambridge, Canada

#53 Feb 11, 2009
<quoted text>
Why all the chevy loving CND BILL FAN? Do you purchase a chevy???
I got myself a 1977 Chevette painted black with a big 3 on the door.
Menard Vickers Fan

Delhi, Canada

#54 Feb 11, 2009
95 Thunderbird wrote:
<quoted text>
I got myself a 1977 Chevette painted black with a big 3 on the door.
Do you need a doughnut on the side of it. I'll do it at the King of the Hill some Friday night.
Menard Vickers Fan

Delhi, Canada

#55 Feb 11, 2009
Junior Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should go with Jr Smoke Jeff Regan Martin etc... Dang, that name would get way too long... Guess I just still with Junior Nation.
Even though I'm a Chevy fan I like the Yates team too. I sure hope they can keep Travis on the track the entire year. Can't go wrong with the 28.
Keep Junior Nation. Tony Eury Jr needs all the fans.;)
WWE NASCAR

Trumbull, CT

#56 Feb 11, 2009
The same boob who was driving it last year.

18chick

“Sit on it! ”

Kyle Universe

#57 Feb 11, 2009
WWE NASCAR wrote:
<quoted text>
The same boob who was driving it last year.
Talk about boobs you're the biggest one.

Location hidden

#58 Feb 11, 2009
Jim wrote:
It's quite obvious the media will write anything to put out a story about Jr.
Does anyone really care if he doesn't know some of the cars?
I guess we could say the same about the thread someone started called "Good Article 3 to 1 in favor of Jr being overrated" where reporters shared their OPINIONS that Jr is overrated, couldn't we.......

The big difference I see here is that one thread was about an article filled with opinions, basically an editorial, and the other was an article based on an actual interview conducted with Jr.

“SEMPER FIDELIS”

Sallisaw OK

#59 Feb 18, 2009
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to be here it lasts for the whole seanson..I tried calling ..but you musta gave me some nut number,lol
Moderen day Bonnie, Clyde? LMAO
LOL that was you who called me. LOL I called back and yes thats my number ha ha ha. yer too funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.L. Pennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR: What did Stewart mean by 'dead weight' ... (Sep '11) Oct '11 rlsdntaplyto48tm 14
News David Gilliland and more news.. (Nov '09) Nov '09 Skipper 2
News 1990 Daytona 500 Winner, Derrike Cope, Makes Fi... (Oct '09) Oct '09 WWE NASCAR 1
News Gibbs gives Gilliland chance to qualify fourth car (Sep '09) Sep '09 The New Twenty 3
More from around the web