David Gilliland and more news..

Sep 29, 2009 Full story: Most Valuable Network

David Gilliland and more news... David Gilliland is going to driving the 02 Farm Bureau InsuranceSprint Cup Toyota for Joe Gibbrs racing for three races.

Full Story
Steve VanPatten aka egg

Brea, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2009
I have known David since 1997.He is a very good driver & is a very talented driver. Given time & a good team not like yates David will do a good job.Good luck David & I hope 2c u on thanksgiving weekend.
Skipper

Atlanta, GA

#2 Nov 13, 2009
David Gilligan is slowly but surely being shown the NASCAR door... Don't let the door hit you in the butt Gilligan! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.L. Pennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR: What did Stewart mean by 'dead weight' ... (Sep '11) Oct '11 rlsdntaplyto48tm 14
1990 Daytona 500 Winner, Derrike Cope, Makes Fi... (Oct '09) Oct '09 WWE NASCAR 1
Gibbs gives Gilliland chance to qualify fourth car (Sep '09) Sep '09 The New Twenty 3
Hendrick Motorsportsa Dale Earnhardt Jr. learni... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Jr Rocks 58
More from around the web