Yeley to drive No. 96 next season

Yeley to drive No. 96 next season

There are 1 comment on the Charlotte.com story from Sep 4, 2007, titled Yeley to drive No. 96 next season. In it, Charlotte.com reports that:

J.J. Yeley is not leaving the Joe Gibbs Racing family after all.

Hall of Fame Racing, a majority ownership of which was recently purchased by two executives of the Arizona Diamonbacks major league baseball team, has hired Yeley to drive for the organization's No. 96 team beginning next season, multiple sources have learned.

An official announcement of the hire is planned at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the team's shop.

Gibbs provides chassis and engines for HoF and is expected to continue that relationship even after JGR announces a planned move to Toyota next season. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte.com.

Yeley Fan

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Sep 4, 2007
I'm happy that he will be driving for new ownership and successful sports people, but said to see it will still be affiliated to the Gibbs organization and Toyota. Good luck JJ, you will need it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Yeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yeley 3-for-3 for underfunded Cup team this season (Mar '11) Mar '11 Triple C 2
News Shannon McIntosh: Back On Track And Everything ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News The ScoreNew racing series coming to Indy (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 2
News J.J. Yeley replaces Terry Cook as driver for Wh... (May '10) May '10 JJ YELEY FAN 1
News J.J. Yeley returns to race track at Chili Bowl (Jan '10) Jan '10 KAS 2
News J.J. Yeley Comeback (Nov '09) Nov '09 jimmy48 5
Get Well Soon JJ ! (Aug '09) Aug '09 KASYNS 1