Chili Bowl is David vs. Goliath Story

Jan 9, 2008 Full story: Speed Channel 10

“These guys race dirt all the time”

Chili Bowl is David vs. Goliath Story Written by: SPEED Staff Tulsa, OK - 1/7/2008 This year, thanks to a pay-per-view, a nationwide audience will join the Tulsa crowd for the annual event. via Speed Channel

Full Story
derrick

Coldwater, MI

#1 Jan 12, 2008
i really hate raceing it is so gay!!!!!!!!!!
UNCW Girl

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2008
You're gay.
UNCW Girl

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2008
Sorry, that was pretty out of character for me. But it's pretty rude to come on here and say that since it is a Kahne site. It's also rude to use the term "gay" in a derogatory sense, especially since we don't know who is and who isn't.
Junior Nation

Orlando, FL

#4 Jan 12, 2008
UNCW Girl wrote:
Sorry, that was pretty out of character for me. But it's pretty rude to come on here and say that since it is a Kahne site. It's also rude to use the term "gay" in a derogatory sense, especially since we don't know who is and who isn't.
Don't even worry about. It's more than likely a little 6th grader. That's their favorite saying. This or that is "so gay".

“All fluff...no filler”

Since: Jan 07

Austin, TexASS

#5 Jan 12, 2008
UNCW Girl wrote:
Actually this is cross posting on several racing forums. But they ARE racing forums. So one would have to wonder with the idiot took the time to come look at racing forums in the first place.
mary1

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2008
if you hate racing then why look at this site. what that shows is your a moron. get a life
Dalesgirl

San Marino, CA

#7 Jan 12, 2008
Gay-carefree and happy, that's us Nascar fans.
Junior Nation

Orlando, FL

#8 Jan 12, 2008
derrick wrote:
i really hate raceing it is so gay!!!!!!!!!!
Gay: joyous and lively; merry; happy; lighthearted

Yep... that pretty much decribes racing and it's fans.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10 Jan 13, 2008
Debi Does wrote:
this is so typical that I come on here to read about the chili bowl and it has been turned into something so stupid. ignore such idiots will ya?
In the meantime, have you seen these Chili Bowl photos?
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/pgStory...

“Smoke and the Rocketman”

Since: Jan 07

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2008
Tony Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
In the meantime, have you seen these Chili Bowl photos?
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/pgStory...
thank you for those pictures. I went to chilibowl.com for the results and the reporting was extraordinaire!! I wish that NASCAR had such great reporting!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Yeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yeley 3-for-3 for underfunded Cup team this season (Mar '11) Mar '11 Triple C 2
Shannon McIntosh: Back On Track And Everything ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
The ScoreNew racing series coming to Indy (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 2
J.J. Yeley replaces Terry Cook as driver for Wh... (May '10) May '10 JJ YELEY FAN 1
J.J. Yeley returns to race track at Chili Bowl (Jan '10) Jan '10 KAS 2
J.J. Yeley Comeback (Nov '09) Nov '09 jimmy48 5
Get Well Soon JJ ! (Aug '09) Aug '09 KASYNS 1
More from around the web