Junior Can't Bring Budweiser to JGR T...

Junior Can't Bring Budweiser to JGR Team

There are 347 comments on the The Associated Press story from May 26, 2007, titled Junior Can't Bring Budweiser to JGR Team . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

If Dale Earnhardt Jr. ends up at Joe Gibbs Racing, team officials are adamant it won't be with sponsor Budweiser.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#459 Jun 17, 2007
OH LORDY BE !!!!!!!!!!1

Huntersville, NC

#460 Jun 17, 2007
Jr Burton Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to let you down nicely, you dont have to tell lies like that! And i guess the Gibbs come to your house for dinner once a week right? And Denny paints your house in the winter? Come on, dont be like that, i mean, Lake Norman hottie, i'd say your throwing the truth way out in left field!
What am I lying about. I live in Davidson and all the people I mentioned live there too. It's a small town of about 8000 people. I'm sure there are many other NASCAR folks here as well. I'm proud of where I live and you've obviously never been to the area, so don't knock it unless you know anything about it. As far as Lake Norman hotties go, I've been with one for 6 years and the the area is full of many more - guys and girls! I can't help it that famous people just happen to live where I live. So I don't think it's a place to go and die as you suggested!

And I've had enough of your crap, so I"m signing off and our paths will never cross again!!!!:)

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

#462 Jun 17, 2007
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
OH LORDY BE !!!!!!!!!!1
I will second that! Because i like all the people that are posting!:(
charlottecrier

Concord, NC

#463 Jun 18, 2007
I swear, if I have to read one more post of this guys with his terrible grammar and spelling, I may just go crazy! I can understand a mistake here and there, but goodness! I guess my suspicions were right - he is just a 4th grader trying to fit in with the grown-ups...
charlottecrier

Concord, NC

#465 Jun 19, 2007
I think there are a lot of people who don't like what they read here; in fact most have expressed that exact opinion about YOUR posts. So if there is anyone who needs to go somewhere else, it is you. Why don't you post your thoughts at the Jr forum? Probably because they don't like you over there either! This is a place for JJ's fans to talk and discuss the driver that they like. Not a place for you to keep creating drama. Your posts will no longer be aknowledged here.

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#466 Jun 19, 2007
Jr Burton Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to let you down nicely, you dont have to tell lies like that! And i guess the Gibbs come to your house for dinner once a week right? And Denny paints your house in the winter? Come on, dont be like that, i mean, Lake Norman hottie, i'd say your throwing the truth way out in left field!
hey watch throwing junk on the field !

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#467 Jun 19, 2007
hey im not bashing just making a joke at my own expense just saw my name up there , didn't read all the post , play thru ! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Yeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yeley 3-for-3 for underfunded Cup team this season (Mar '11) Mar '11 Triple C 2
News Shannon McIntosh: Back On Track And Everything ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News The ScoreNew racing series coming to Indy (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 2
News J.J. Yeley replaces Terry Cook as driver for Wh... (May '10) May '10 JJ YELEY FAN 1
News J.J. Yeley returns to race track at Chili Bowl (Jan '10) Jan '10 KAS 2
News J.J. Yeley Comeback (Nov '09) Nov '09 jimmy48 5
Get Well Soon JJ ! (Aug '09) Aug '09 KASYNS 1
More from around the web