Busch gives Toyota hope of strong runs

Busch gives Toyota hope of strong runs

There are 417 comments on the The Press Democrat story from Jan 11, 2008, titled Busch gives Toyota hope of strong runs. In it, The Press Democrat reports that:

“Everybody's excited about the tandem that we have here with myself, Tony and Denny. You know, everybody's pretty pumped up and ready to get the season rolling.”

It didn't take Kyle Busch long to settle into his new ride with Joe Gibbs Racing -- just three days, in fact. via The Press Democrat

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press Democrat.

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Lisa

Pensacola, FL

#456 Mar 5, 2008
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Lisa great to see ya. I am doing pretty good. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row at work before I leave town next week.
thats good.
Terry

United States

#457 Mar 5, 2008
Mr Breeze wrote:
i'll give you $100 if you run out on the track and do 'snow angels'.
i recommend trying it when the cars are not runinng, but that's up to you.
(if tony can climb them fences, so can you). course i don't know your handicap situation, being here on nascar topix and all... i remember you at least have that head thing going.
<quoted text>
Trust me once was enough sitting in a snow storm at a race watching snowball fights in the pit's. I am pretty much close to normal whatever that is.
Going with 3 of my buddies and the hotel were staying in if you want to even call it that is across the parking lot from a bar called Hog Wild in Kings port about a half hour from the track.
So that should help ease the pain or at least it will be self inflicked.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#459 Mar 5, 2008
Mr Breeze wrote:
i'll give you $100 if you run out on the track and do 'snow angels'.
i recommend trying it when the cars are not runinng, but that's up to you.
(if tony can climb them fences, so can you). course i don't know your handicap situation, being here on nascar topix and all... i remember you at least have that head thing going.
<quoted text>
The best head thing going?? Lol
Terry

United States

#460 Mar 5, 2008
b kind 2 animals wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Terry! Thank you so much for coming over here! Much appreciated!
Take care.
Always a pleasure Darlin! You have a great night.
Terry

United States

#461 Mar 5, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
The best head thing going?? Lol
I suffered from nasty headaches. Long story.

“Nipsy, Chica's pillow”

Since: Nov 07

Bolingbrook, IL

#462 Mar 5, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
The best head thing going?? Lol
Hey ya drunk! What are ya doing over here? Shouldn't you be wasted on your case of Corona's right about now??? Or are you hittin' the 'shine again tonight? LOL!

“Nipsy, Chica's pillow”

Since: Nov 07

Bolingbrook, IL

#465 Mar 5, 2008
Mr Breeze wrote:
oh for cripes sake i think its brain cancer or something. i shouldn't have mentioned it.
<quoted text>
Don't pay attention to her. She's our resident lush.:-)
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#466 Mar 5, 2008
b kind 2 animals wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ya drunk! What are ya doing over here? Shouldn't you be wasted on your case of Corona's right about now??? Or are you hittin' the 'shine again tonight? LOL!
Ahh you know what happens when your drunk you just stumble around sometimes.
Terry

Kansas City, MO

#467 Mar 5, 2008
Mr Breeze wrote:
oh for cripes sake i think its brain cancer or something. i shouldn't have mentioned it.
<quoted text>
Nawww you can'tget rid of me that easy only the good die young. It's called cluster headaches close to like migraines.

“Nipsy, Chica's pillow”

Since: Nov 07

Bolingbrook, IL

#468 Mar 5, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh you know what happens when your drunk you just stumble around sometimes.
I don't just stumble. I tumble too! LOL!
I even do that sober like when I fell and slid under my bus last week...lol! I had to walk around with a wet butt for quite a while!
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#469 Mar 5, 2008
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Nawww you can'tget rid of me that easy only the good die young. It's called cluster headaches close to like migraines.
I have migraine headaches,but cluster headaches are 10X more painful,I feel for oyu
Terry

United States

#470 Mar 5, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have migraine headaches,but cluster headaches are 10X more painful,I feel for oyu
I feel for you also. Had em for about 3 months but they are just about gone. I get them about every three years weird Sh#t but what are you gonna do.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#471 Mar 5, 2008
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> I feel for you also. Had em for about 3 months but they are just about gone. I get them about every three years weird Sh#t but what are you gonna do.
Yah what can you do, I have my migraines in spurts last week I had one everyday and it sucks because I still have to work.
Lisa

Pensacola, FL

#472 Mar 5, 2008
try some of that bengay on your temples, it works like a charm.
Terry

United States

#473 Mar 5, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah what can you do, I have my migraines in spurts last week I had one everyday and it sucks because I still have to work.
Believe I know what you mean. I missed quite a bit of work but lucky I only live five minutes away so I would come and go. But I am bounceing back and looking for to leaving for the race next week.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#474 Mar 5, 2008
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Believe I know what you mean. I missed quite a bit of work but lucky I only live five minutes away so I would come and go. But I am bounceing back and looking for to leaving for the race next week.
Thats awesome Im sure you will have an awesome time! I am going to the Texas race in April so I looking forward to that

“Nipsy, Chica's pillow”

Since: Nov 07

Bolingbrook, IL

#475 Mar 6, 2008
Terry wrote:
<quoted text> Believe I know what you mean. I missed quite a bit of work but lucky I only live five minutes away so I would come and go. But I am bounceing back and looking for to leaving for the race next week.
Hey you! Have a great time out there in Bristol. And don't go too "Hog wild"...lol! On second thought, live it up!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Yeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yeley 3-for-3 for underfunded Cup team this season (Mar '11) Mar '11 Triple C 2
News Shannon McIntosh: Back On Track And Everything ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News The ScoreNew racing series coming to Indy (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 2
News J.J. Yeley replaces Terry Cook as driver for Wh... (May '10) May '10 JJ YELEY FAN 1
News J.J. Yeley returns to race track at Chili Bowl (Jan '10) Jan '10 KAS 2
News J.J. Yeley Comeback (Nov '09) Nov '09 jimmy48 5
Get Well Soon JJ ! (Aug '09) Aug '09 KASYNS 1
More from around the web