Hamlin parked for aggressive driving ...

Hamlin parked for aggressive driving during practice

There are 12 comments on the Alabama Live story from Oct 5, 2007, titled Hamlin parked for aggressive driving during practice. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

“There is no way you can feel comfortable putting a car in that mess”

NASCAR tried to curb bump-drafting during Friday's practice at Talladega Superspeedway, and parked Denny Hamlin during the first session when officials saw him pushing Tony Stewart on TV. via Alabama Live

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

andy 24

Nampa, ID

#1 Oct 6, 2007
good for nascar..i bet he tries to get back at tony 'for what happened in daytona..i dont trust denny..

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#2 Oct 6, 2007
was tony complaining about being pushed?

“Im bad, really really bad”

Pearl River, NY

#4 Oct 6, 2007
Tony is more emotional then a pregnant woman, if it was enough for Nascar to park Denny, Im sure it bothered Tony.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 6, 2007
Maro wrote:
Tony is more emotional then a pregnant woman, if it was enough for Nascar to park Denny, Im sure it bothered Tony.
I don't know, Maro. I doubt Tony cares one way or another. There's no such thing as a 'team mate' during the Chase! LOL

“Im bad, really really bad”

Pearl River, NY

#7 Oct 6, 2007
Tony Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, Maro. I doubt Tony cares one way or another. There's no such thing as a 'team mate' during the Chase! LOL
I meant the bumping on Tony probably bothered Tony....not that parking Denny bothered Tony....About that Im sure he doesnt give a shit LMAO
Tony Fan Still

AOL

#8 Oct 6, 2007
andy 24 wrote:
good for nascar..i bet he tries to get back at tony 'for what happened in daytona..i dont trust denny..
would hope for both of their sakes that he wouldn't put them both out of contention by doing something stupid. Truex is a a good drafting partner so maybe Tony can hook up with him in the first few laps and put some distance between them and the not so experienced and possible payback teammate. I used to like Denny but not so much lately, especially with his "me me me" attitude.
andy 24

Nampa, ID

#9 Oct 6, 2007
Tony Fan Still wrote:
<quoted text>
would hope for both of their sakes that he wouldn't put them both out of contention by doing something stupid. Truex is a a good drafting partner so maybe Tony can hook up with him in the first few laps and put some distance between them and the not so experienced and possible payback teammate. I used to like Denny but not so much lately, especially with his "me me me" attitude.
trues is a good drafter'i slam on denny 'but in time his big head will slack up..lol....i hate those guys being in front of tony 'hopefully he gets by them pretty quick 'dont trust waltrip much either''hes dying for a win..
andy 24

Nampa, ID

#10 Oct 6, 2007
i meant truex..
Give me a Break

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2007
Denny was slam banging Kyle Petty. I think thats what got him put put in his playpen.

“smokes~ mojo”

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#12 Oct 6, 2007
maro the reason i asked that is maybe they were practicing how to bump and not crash .... tony showing him the right way to bump draft ..it doesnt stop nascar from taking offense but that is why i was asking if tony was complaining

“I'm Just What Tony Needs”

Grand Forks, ND

#13 Oct 6, 2007
Give me a Break wrote:
Denny was slam banging Kyle Petty. I think thats what got him put put in his playpen.
I could see that happening ... I can't say as I would blame him after that whole ... visor slap thing... and all...

Location hidden

#14 Oct 7, 2007
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
maro the reason i asked that is maybe they were practicing how to bump and not crash .... tony showing him the right way to bump draft ..it doesnt stop nascar from taking offense but that is why i was asking if tony was complaining
No, Tony wasn't the one complaining-it was Kyle. I think Tony was too happy with his car to be upset about anything!

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Yeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yeley 3-for-3 for underfunded Cup team this season (Mar '11) Mar '11 Triple C 2
News Shannon McIntosh: Back On Track And Everything ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News The ScoreNew racing series coming to Indy (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 2
News J.J. Yeley replaces Terry Cook as driver for Wh... (May '10) May '10 JJ YELEY FAN 1
News J.J. Yeley returns to race track at Chili Bowl (Jan '10) Jan '10 KAS 2
News J.J. Yeley Comeback (Nov '09) Nov '09 jimmy48 5
Get Well Soon JJ ! (Aug '09) Aug '09 KASYNS 1
More from around the web