Mears needs a good run at Bristol ...

Mears needs a good run at Bristol After two DNFs

There are 24 comments on the www.nascar.com story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Mears needs a good run at Bristol After two DNFs. In it, www.nascar.com reports that:

By Charles Krall, Special to the Sporting News Wire Service March 14, 2008 10:24 AM EDT During preseason testing at Daytona, Casey Mears and his crew chief, Alan Gustafson, told the media they enjoyed flying ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nascar.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#1 Mar 14, 2008
I would like to see him do well if not better then his teamates at least a couple times this year.
montgomery

Luverne, AL

#2 Mar 15, 2008
i would not count on it

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#3 Mar 15, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
I would like to see him do well if not better then his teamates at least a couple times this year.
Me too gal!
Ges had somre bad luck

Morris, IL

#4 Mar 15, 2008
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Me too gal!
Ges had somre bad luck
I don't want him to get dropped it's obvious he's the one left behind in all the publicity. Maybe this will be his year, I hope. I'm a Rick Mears fan too so this would be away for him to prove he can drive he's just not Rick Mears nephew.

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#5 Mar 16, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want him to get dropped it's obvious he's the one left behind in all the publicity. Maybe this will be his year, I hope. I'm a Rick Mears fan too so this would be away for him to prove he can drive he's just not Rick Mears nephew.
You know he and Jr. are pretty good buds too ,so I think together this yr they will shine. Heck they're all of to a new yr! I'm thinking he will do much better this yr. The guy has just had some bab luck racing mishaps. He be ok ! Hugs

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

EARNHARDTVILLE

#6 Mar 16, 2008
HE( WILL ) BE OK LOL

Morris, IL

#9 Mar 16, 2008
Jrsredneckwoman wrote:
<quoted text>You know he and Jr. are pretty good buds too ,so I think together this yr they will shine. Heck they're all of to a new yr! I'm thinking he will do much better this yr. The guy has just had some bab luck racing mishaps. He be ok ! Hugs
Yeah I hope he turns it around too, ignore the trolls response above. He/she/it is looking for a fight as usual. Has to be a 24 year old with a childs mind as usual! Some lame bored thing!

Race time.

Morris, IL

#10 Mar 16, 2008
Dale Who wrote:
<quoted text>
God, I hope he stays AWAY from Jr and his loser friends.
D.B. or P.T.? Probably the same person anyways LOSER
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q15/MEGANM...

Morris, IL

#11 Mar 16, 2008
Wow they deleted the loser fast, way to go Topix !!!!!!!!!!
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#12 Mar 16, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I hope he turns it around too, ignore the trolls response above. He/she/it is looking for a fight as usual. Has to be a 24 year old with a childs mind as usual! Some lame bored thing!
Race time.
\

Hey hows your man Juan doing today? where is he starting from?

Morris, IL

#13 Mar 16, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>\
Hey hows your man Juan doing today? where is he starting from?
On race view it says he's 11th he's not complaining so I hope it will be a good one today! Robby G spun I like him that stinks.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#14 Mar 16, 2008
Cool, Poor Robby I really like him, it seems like he cant catch a break

Morris, IL

#16 Mar 16, 2008
christy88 wrote:
Cool, Poor Robby I really like him, it seems like he cant catch a break
He did well at Daytona he can do it, lol. Topix is removing stuff quick today, Yiphee!!!! The less loser material the better! Did you see my myspace? I changed it again! All my blogs look the same pretty much so it got boring! Come to Mindys thread sometime, it's not safe out here especially with the trash reading and responding like they do, you know the trollers :)
Anti DB

Morris, IL

#18 Mar 16, 2008
Definitely DB ! Hey there's a race on and this is the Nascar forum DRAMA FOOL!
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#19 Mar 16, 2008
Anti DB wrote:
Definitely DB ! Hey there's a race on and this is the Nascar forum DRAMA FOOL!
what did I miss here? what your you talking about who is DB
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#20 Mar 16, 2008
Lets go racing wrote:
<quoted text>He did well at Daytona he can do it, lol. Topix is removing stuff quick today, Yiphee!!!! The less loser material the better! Did you see my myspace? I changed it again! All my blogs look the same pretty much so it got boring! Come to Mindys thread sometime, it's not safe out here especially with the trash reading and responding like they do, you know the trollers :)
i'll go check it out, I sent you an email also

Morris, IL

#21 Mar 16, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
what did I miss here? what your you talking about who is DB
I'll tell you on myspace it isn't pretty!
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#22 Mar 16, 2008
im on my way
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#23 Mar 16, 2008
Dale Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, ignore the troll.....
but yet you respond.
You need to follow your own damn advice, loser!
are we alittle moody today??
figuratively speaking

Kansas City, MO

#24 Mar 16, 2008
What am I missing around here today. It is like everyone is talking in code.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Yeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yeley 3-for-3 for underfunded Cup team this season (Mar '11) Mar '11 Triple C 2
News Shannon McIntosh: Back On Track And Everything ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News The ScoreNew racing series coming to Indy (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 2
News J.J. Yeley replaces Terry Cook as driver for Wh... (May '10) May '10 JJ YELEY FAN 1
News J.J. Yeley returns to race track at Chili Bowl (Jan '10) Jan '10 KAS 2
News J.J. Yeley Comeback (Nov '09) Nov '09 jimmy48 5
Get Well Soon JJ ! (Aug '09) Aug '09 KASYNS 1
More from around the web