Rain knocks Said out of Pepsi 400

Rain knocks Said out of Pepsi 400

There are 87 comments on the WFRV-TV Green Bay story from Jul 6, 2007, titled Rain knocks Said out of Pepsi 400. In it, WFRV-TV Green Bay reports that:

“It's disappointing because we had a good chance to be in the Bud Shootout”

Rain cancelled qualifying after 39 of 53 drivers had made qualifying attempts leaving the driver with the fastest time, Boris Said, out of the race. via WFRV-TV Green Bay

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFRV-TV Green Bay.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dillinger

AOL

#90 Jul 10, 2007
mrbreeze wrote:
<quoted text>Momentary brain fart, don't know what I was thinking! Owner points determines the starting grid for a rain out, correct?
Don't worry about it, Mr. Breeze. I have been getting them damn brain farts a lot lately!!!!

Since: Apr 07

Peoria, AZ

#91 Jul 10, 2007
Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it, Mr. Breeze. I have been getting them damn brain farts a lot lately!!!!
Exactly Mr. Breeze, it's all good. At least you don't constantly have them.

Funniest brain fart I've ever had was not looking for my glasses while they were on top of my head, but asking my hubby where my socks were that I had JUST gotten out.... they were on my feet. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Dillinger

AOL

#92 Jul 10, 2007
Renee29404 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Mr. Breeze, it's all good. At least you don't constantly have them.
Funniest brain fart I've ever had was not looking for my glasses while they were on top of my head, but asking my hubby where my socks were that I had JUST gotten out.... they were on my feet. HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Good story! I am trying to think of one, but I guess since I have had so many...I will share one later..

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

#93 Jul 11, 2007
Thanks you two for the reprieves. I immediately felt like a dope when my mistake was pointed out, lol.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

#94 Jul 11, 2007
Renee that is too funny about the glasses and socks. lol.
Irish

Little Rock, AR

#95 Jul 11, 2007
Underbird wrote:
I really wish Boris didn't have to bite his tongue on the ESPN2 show. I guarantee that he has some pretty crummy stories to tell about 95% of the drivers and teams in the garage. The man has taught most of the field how to drive road courses and all he asks for in return is the support he gets from Roush and the chance to drive a Busch car for Evernham. And look how Ray has kept his word this year. Oh wait, he HASN'T!! I don't know if any of the other SaidHeads here caught the Survival of the Fastest on Boris, but there was one clip in there that just pi**ed me off. He was talking to McMurray on pit road and Jamie thanked Boris for setting up the car because he had 'no idea that Boris did the testing and setup for the road course car' And then McMurray goes out and takes the pole and damn near wins the race. It just kills me how much Boris does for these teams and never seems to get credit or the rewards for it. Even if the 'experts' in the gargage think he's only good on road courses, well that's 2 more top 10's than some of the back-markers and field-fillers will get all year. SPREAD THE SAID!!!
I wish he could say more as well. Was happy to hear he will do a couple of road races next month. Montreal in a Busch car for Evernham and then his own car at the Glenn.
Dillinger

AOL

#96 Jul 12, 2007
Irish wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish he could say more as well. Was happy to hear he will do a couple of road races next month. Montreal in a Busch car for Evernham and then his own car at the Glenn.
Didn't Boris look nice this evening on Nascar Now? Whew!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

J.J. Yeley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yeley 3-for-3 for underfunded Cup team this season (Mar '11) Mar '11 Triple C 2
News Shannon McIntosh: Back On Track And Everything ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
News The ScoreNew racing series coming to Indy (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 2
News J.J. Yeley replaces Terry Cook as driver for Wh... (May '10) May '10 JJ YELEY FAN 1
News J.J. Yeley returns to race track at Chili Bowl (Jan '10) Jan '10 KAS 2
News J.J. Yeley Comeback (Nov '09) Nov '09 jimmy48 5
Get Well Soon JJ ! (Aug '09) Aug '09 KASYNS 1
More from around the web