Rain knocks Said out of Pepsi 400

Jul 6, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFRV-TV Green Bay

“It's disappointing because we had a good chance to be in the Bud Shootout”

Rain cancelled qualifying after 39 of 53 drivers had made qualifying attempts leaving the driver with the fastest time, Boris Said, out of the race. via WFRV-TV Green Bay

Comments
1 - 20 of 87 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2007
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
New Boris Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

I for one became a huge Boris Said Fan today! The class he displayed upon hearing of NASCAR decision to go with owners points for Daytona after his great qualifying run spoken volumes for his character and positive approach to life.

WAY TO GO BORIS!

One New Fan

Since: Apr 07

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

That's BS that because of the friggin rain he's going home........ along with other guys who qualified good.

Since: May 07

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

Renee29404 wrote:
That's BS that because of the friggin rain he's going home........ along with other guys who qualified good.
It's not right. A bunch of go or go home cars got screwed today. Think of the money they spent just to get there and now they are out of there. Not right.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

theo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not right. A bunch of go or go home cars got screwed today. Think of the money they spent just to get there and now they are out of there. Not right.
I will Ditto that notion!!!!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

New Boris Fan wrote:
I for one became a huge Boris Said Fan today! The class he displayed upon hearing of NASCAR decision to go with owners points for Daytona after his great qualifying run spoken volumes for his character and positive approach to life.
WAY TO GO BORIS!
One New Fan
He didn't have a choice, those are the rules!

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

The only way to curtail this sort of situation is to qualify to race all 43 cars every week!!! No owner point, no past champion or any other provisional entries allowed!!! JMO.

“BOO!!! Ya'll!”

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

Sorry, I forgot to mention that in a rain out situation, you line the cars up according to their previous finish!

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

He did show a great deal of professionalism and true sportsmanship though! Kudos to Said, hes got class, and hes one helluva driver!

Since: Mar 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

Nascar should stop babysitting the sponsors. The fastest drivers should get in every week.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

Tamara24 wrote:
He did show a great deal of professionalism and true sportsmanship though! Kudos to Said, hes got class, and hes one helluva driver!
I second that!
Dillinger

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

New Boris Fan wrote:
WAY TO GO BORIS!
One New Fan
Been on Boris's Topix board yet? He came on there once last summer and flipped us all out! Good for you, you have good taste! Who Said? Boris Said!!
Dillinger

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

TB Chief wrote:
<quoted text>I don't quite get your meaning? They will start by points standings won't they? What do you mean rainout situation?
I heard 'em say by points.
Dillinger

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

Tamara24 wrote:
Heck of a sense of humor and he is awesome to look at!!!
Dillinger

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

mrbreeze wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to mention that in a rain out situation, you line the cars up according to their previous finish!
Hi, Mr. Breeze! I don't get it...
Dillinger

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

theo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. It's a shame.
Dillinger

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

mindy wrote:
<quoted text>I will Ditto that notion!!!!
Hey, cutie, have a great night! It is getting late here, so nighty night! Pray we have a race tomorrow!
Thanks for answering my E-mails, you and Jimmy48.

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard 'em say by points.
Yes,it's by points! Hi Dill!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

Dillinger wrote:
<quoted text>
Been on Boris's Topix board yet? He came on there once last summer and flipped us all out! Good for you, you have good taste! Who Said? Boris Said!!
I remember that!:)

Since: Jun 07

Silverdale, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

This is what I like to see!!!! I hate it that my man Boris didn't make the show, but I love seeing all the 'converts' out there to the 'religion of Said'. That is awesome that he is making fans out of people even when he's not even on the track. He definitely deserves more credit and exposure than the media and NASCAR world gives him. After wearing my Boris wig at Infineon, I know there are a TON of 'undercover' Said Heads out there. SPREAD THE SAID!!!

“"Racing Rules"”

NHRA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2007

Underbird wrote:
This is what I like to see!!!! I hate it that my man Boris didn't make the show, but I love seeing all the 'converts' out there to the 'religion of Said'. That is awesome that he is making fans out of people even when he's not even on the track. He definitely deserves more credit and exposure than the media and NASCAR world gives him. After wearing my Boris wig at Infineon, I know there are a TON of 'undercover' Said Heads out there. SPREAD THE SAID!!!
GREAT POST FRIEND!;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent J.J. Yeley Discussions

Search the J.J. Yeley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Yeley 3-for-3 for underfunded Cup team this season (Mar '11) Mar '11 Triple C 2
Shannon McIntosh: Back On Track And Everything ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 1
The ScoreNew racing series coming to Indy (Aug '10) Aug '10 ruttrosmokesmojo 2
J.J. Yeley replaces Terry Cook as driver for Wh... (May '10) May '10 JJ YELEY FAN 1
J.J. Yeley returns to race track at Chili Bowl (Jan '10) Jan '10 KAS 2
J.J. Yeley Comeback (Nov '09) Nov '09 jimmy48 5
Get Well Soon JJ ! (Aug '09) Aug '09 KASYNS 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••