24/7 Jimmie Johnson: Race to Daytona

24/7 Jimmie Johnson: Race to Daytona

There are 17 comments on the TV Guide story from Jan 26, 2010, titled 24/7 Jimmie Johnson: Race to Daytona. In it, TV Guide reports that:

NCIS 8/7c CBS It's a classic device that never fails to leave armchair viewers white knuckled - put the good guys and the bad guys together in a place where there's no escape! Add to that the element of not knowing the enemy's identity and things get even more tense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Guide.

pete

AOL

#1 Jan 26, 2010
jimmy wrecked last year early in the day
Landers

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jan 27, 2010
http://blog.mlive.com/finish_line/2010/01/wan...

Anyone see the show last night?

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2010
Jimmie might loose his johnson on this one.
Ni-Block Head

Reno, NV

#4 Jan 28, 2010
That's my boy!
Sponsored by
www.lowesceo.com
Race Fan

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2010
He wrecked the car in practice today. going 185mph. he is sore but fine. car not so good. no back up car.
Harrison Freebird

Reno, NV

#6 Jan 28, 2010
Landers wrote:
http://blog.mlive.com/finish_l ine/2010/01/wanna_know_the_sec ret_behind_j.html
Anyone see the show last night?
Chad stated "I don't know about you, but I see title number 5 on the horizon".

I do as well.
Chimichanga

Ozark, AL

#7 Jan 28, 2010
Hello! My name is Chimichanga!

“!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 29, 2010
Race Fan wrote:
He wrecked the car in practice today. going 185mph. he is sore but fine. car not so good. no back up car.
Jimmie is providing the transportation himself to have the new rearend assembly flown down to Daytona for Fridays practice. I think he'll be fine and ready to go Saturday. Can't wait.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Jan 29, 2010
J48team wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmie is providing the transportation himself to have the new rearend assembly flown down to Daytona for Fridays practice. I think he'll be fine and ready to go Saturday. Can't wait.
After the car's start practice the Chassis are not allowed to be replaced. I think the parts to
repair his car are being brought over from there in Daytona. If they can't get it repaired they can always use his back up which is an older car. Hoping he get's to stay in his #99 chevy....

“!”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 29, 2010
snow wrote:
<quoted text>After the car's start practice the Chassis are not allowed to be replaced. I think the parts to
repair his car are being brought over from there in Daytona. If they can't get it repaired they can always use his back up which is an older car. Hoping he get's to stay in his #99 chevy....
I got the info from this article
http://www.scenedaily.com/news/articles/sprin...

“!”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2010
snow wrote:
<quoted text>After the car's start practice the Chassis are not allowed to be replaced. I think the parts to
I hope so too. I'm really ready for this race.
pete

AOL

#12 Jan 29, 2010
jimmy is going to intimidate himself again !!!!!!
maritimer

Mississauga, Canada

#13 Jan 31, 2011
Hi
A friend asked me if there is any place to buy the 24/7 race to daytona dvds. She has episode 1,2 and 4, but cannot locate ep 3.

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#14 Feb 1, 2011
maritimer wrote:
Hi
A friend asked me if there is any place to buy the 24/7 race to daytona dvds. She has episode 1,2 and 4, but cannot locate ep 3.
lol same deal here! I was able to find all but the 3rd one.
WWE CRASHCAR 2011

Trumbull, CT

#15 Feb 1, 2011
pete wrote:
jimmy is going to intimidate himself again !!!!!!
Jimmie intimidates Jr Nation!
Harrison Freebird

Reno, NV

#16 Feb 2, 2011
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Chad stated "I don't know about you, but I see title number 5 on the horizon".
I do as well.
Now lets go for......drum roll......
+++++++"6"+++++++

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#17 Feb 3, 2011
WWE CRASHCAR 2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie intimidates Jr Nation!
I wonder how much truth there is in that... how many Jr fans are JJ haters? Should be some interesting dialog in the comments this season since they're both under the old 24/48 roof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendrick Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jimmie johnson Jun 13 ken summers 1
News Jimmie Johnson escapes injury after steering wh... Mar '16 Fart news 6
News Are Tony Stewart's Days as a Contender Over? (May '14) Feb '16 Fart news 23
News Jeff Gordon is fueled by his desire to walk awa... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 12
News NASCAR tracks to fans: Leave Confederate flags ... (Jul '15) Aug '15 Fart news 16
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 6
News Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... (Feb '15) Feb '15 MrTinkerTrain24 1
More from around the web