Ray Evernham says Dale Earnhardt Jr. needs to commit to giving better ...

Aug 24, 2010 Full story: Scene Daily 93

Dale Earnhardt Jr. has struggled for the second consecutive year at Hendrick Motorsports.

Full Story
95 Thunderbird

Cambridge, Canada

#63 Aug 31, 2010
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Ray's skirt chasing wrecked his marriage.He don't need to mouth off about anyone the
sinful life he had while he had a very ill child.
3 wives by the late, great driver of the # 3 ain't any better
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#64 Aug 31, 2010
Sr won 24 races to Gordons 32 between 1993 to 2000
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#65 Aug 31, 2010
gordon won 44 times
WWE CRASHCAR 2010

Florham Park, NJ

#66 Sep 1, 2010
X Jr Fan wrote:
Sr won 24 races to Gordons 32 between 1993 to 2000
Knowing what we know now about NASCAR car and the greedy sleazeballs running the show; a lot of Old Dale's wins were fixers; especially on plate tracks.
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#67 Sep 1, 2010
i loved every one of them fixers. i just wish NASCAR would have fixed about 24 more races for him so he could have won 100 races. my favorite fixers were when NASCAR told T Labonte to slow down on the final lap at Bristol so Sr could catch up and spin him out for the win and when NASCAR told Sr he had them special mud tires at the 87 Winston and for him to lose it and save it come back on the track still the race leader in front of Elliott. i think they still got the FBI investigating them 2 mysterious wins
justafan

Thousand Oaks, CA

#68 Sep 1, 2010
Sr was a low life so is Jr i have
worked with both. Jr is almost
retarded cant read had to be told his
lines for the wrangler comercial sad.
Sr was a racest and wife beater god for bid
he try to fight a man all he could do was
hide behind the sheet metal. At 5 foot 6 inches none of the drivers were intimatated he
always ran to his trailer after a race like the
little bitch he was.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#69 Sep 1, 2010
justafan wrote:
Sr was a low life so is Jr i have
worked with both. Jr is almost
retarded cant read had to be told his
lines for the wrangler comercial sad.
Sr was a racest and wife beater god for bid
he try to fight a man all he could do was
hide behind the sheet metal. At 5 foot 6 inches none of the drivers were intimatated he
always ran to his trailer after a race like the
little bitch he was.
And you woke up from lala land with a straight jacket.
justafan

Thousand Oaks, CA

#70 Sep 1, 2010
Johnydeepinyour throat the truth hurts
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

#71 Sep 1, 2010
95 Thunderbird wrote:
<quoted text>
3 wives by the late, great driver of the # 3 ain't any better
How did the 3 get into this?? We were talking about Ray.
He was the one running his mouth.

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#72 Sep 1, 2010
What you are seeing, not only in these discussions, but all over the US, is that the public is tired of sitting back and not saying anything, while the wool is pulled over our eyes and all the while having non-truths shoved in our faces. Finally, people are speaking out, past and present issues.
The Fat and the Furious

Novi, MI

#73 Sep 1, 2010
3TOES wrote:
What you are seeing, not only in these discussions, but all over the US, is that the public is tired of sitting back and not saying anything, while the wool is pulled over our eyes and all the while having non-truths shoved in our faces. Finally, people are speaking out, past and present issues.
Please! The people are just as gullible and silent as they've always been and will remain being. They'll never speak out and they'll never learn, that's why we have terms like politically correct. Do you really think people believe in all the sh** they pretend too? They won't express their true opinions on anything if they think it's not acceptable.

You see, the people are ignorant, afraid and silent, just as they've always been. A person can be smart and sometimes express opinions that go against the acceptable, the people on the other hand are dumb as dog sh** and will remain so. There's a reason the world hasn't really changed since the beginning of time. The people like to pretend that it has, but a person knows better.
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#74 Sep 1, 2010
The Fat and the Furious wrote:
<quoted text>Please! The people are just as gullible and silent as they've always been and will remain being. They'll never speak out and they'll never learn, that's why we have terms like politically correct. Do you really think people believe in all the sh** they pretend too? They won't express their true opinions on anything if they think it's not acceptable.
You see, the people are ignorant, afraid and silent, just as they've always been. A person can be smart and sometimes express opinions that go against the acceptable, the people on the other hand are dumb as dog sh** and will remain so. There's a reason the world hasn't really changed since the beginning of time. The people like to pretend that it has, but a person knows better.
Herro FF,
Don't be so hald on serf. You not that dumb.
The Fat and the Furious

Novi, MI

#75 Sep 1, 2010
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Herro FF,
Don't be so hald on serf. You not that dumb.
Wang my chopsticking, spicy squid chewing chum. I'm never hard on myself. Whenever I have a bad thought about anything I've said, I'm simply say to myself, "What would Wang have said?" Well, as you can imagine, everything I say is genius when compared to such a standard. Wait! Everything I say is genius when compared to any standard. It's tough being the smartest person alive. Well, not really, but that's what I tell all the dumba**es to make them feel a little better about their inferiority.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#76 Sep 1, 2010
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>How did the 3 get into this?? We were talking about Ray.
You were the one who equated the fact that Ray had his thing with Crocker and should not tell the truth about Joonyer. Your statement that Ray should not say anything about what he knows best, making a champion just because he had a fall in his personal life has the same merit as the Sr. reference.

This is so funny, none of these Joonyer people ever talked about Ray in a bad way until he had the guts to tell the truth about Joonyer.

Ray, you hit the nail on the head, many people who have worked with Joonyer and listened to him on the scanner have always known that Joonyer is always bitching and will give up on a car, rather than get the most out of it until they can pit and change it to handle better. No crew person or crew chief wants to listen to an idiot call them names all of the time. Joonyer needs to grow up, however, it is getting late for him to be able to do it. Another two years of this lack of performance and even his biggest supporters will have to admit to the cold hard truth about Joonyer.
Booo Joonyer

Mount Vernon, IN

#77 Sep 1, 2010
Who cares what anyone said, did, will do or is thinking about doing? The FACT is that joooonyer is an overrated, worthless, crybaby that has won 1 race in over three years and has been in cup 11 seasons and has never come close to winning a championship and never will win a cup championship. All the dumbfluck nation can try to bash anyone who speaks the truth, prepares the track, sets up the car, builds the engines, manufactures every part on the car, god and everyone else, but the fact still remains, jooonyer has proven HIMSELF to be a back marker that falls out of the seat every week with 20 laps to go.
95 Thunderbird

Kitchener, Canada

#78 Sep 1, 2010
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>How did the 3 get into this?? We were talking about Ray.
How did Erin Crocker get into this???
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#79 Sep 2, 2010
95 Thunderbird wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Erin Crocker get into this???
She is the latest diversion being used by the "Joonyer Nation" to attempt to hide how really pathetic Joonyer is.
I fully expect somebody to say if Joonyer does not qualify well and win at Atlanta this weekend it will be because Erin Crocker was sitting on the third turn wall, naked and attempting to seduce Joonyer. Of course he will be the only one able to see her and the only one effected by her.

Since: Nov 09

Houston, TX

#80 Sep 2, 2010
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
She is the latest diversion being used by the "Joonyer Nation" to attempt to hide how really pathetic Joonyer is.
I fully expect somebody to say if Joonyer does not qualify well and win at Atlanta this weekend it will be because Erin Crocker was sitting on the third turn wall, naked and attempting to seduce Joonyer. Of course he will be the only one able to see her and the only one effected by her.
Apparently she's been up there for the last 81 races...
Wang

Raleigh, NC

#81 Sep 2, 2010
The Fat and the Furious wrote:
<quoted text>Wang my chopsticking, spicy squid chewing chum. I'm never hard on myself. Whenever I have a bad thought about anything I've said, I'm simply say to myself, "What would Wang have said?" Well, as you can imagine, everything I say is genius when compared to such a standard. Wait! Everything I say is genius when compared to any standard. It's tough being the smartest person alive. Well, not really, but that's what I tell all the dumba**es to make them feel a little better about their inferiority.
Hohoho, you have quite the infrated ego.

Ancient plovelb say: "The ego is who you think you shourd be, the sour is who you ale."

“How We Roll”

Since: Nov 08

Area 51, Nevada

#82 Sep 2, 2010
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hohoho, you have quite the infrated ego.
Ancient plovelb say: "The ego is who you think you shourd be, the sour is who you ale."
he like me, friend - see big picture. easy find proper context and logic when it right before eyes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendrick Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug '14 Manic 2 39
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory (May '14) Aug '14 Whoyakidding 6
LeBron James wins AP Male Athlete of the Year (Dec '13) Jul '14 dfsg 8
Obama honors NASCAR's Johnson for 6th Sprint Cup Jun '14 goob 1
Chad Knaus: At Peace with Himself, NASCAR and a... Jun '14 Norman Storer 1

Hendrick Motorsports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE