Jamie McMurray gets back into win column at Talladega

Oct 20, 2013 Full story: Stock Car Spin

With Austin Dillon and Casey Mears wrecking behind him on the final lap, Jamie McMurray drove on to the checkered flag in the Camping World RV Sales 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday for his second-career win at the track and his first victory since 2010.

Full Story
Dr Lump E Tits

Glendale, AZ

#1 Oct 20, 2013
Good guy, but does be really have to start balling in every interview? He cries so much! Hopefully he can get in some better equipment.
WHOYAKIDDING

Raleigh, NC

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Jamie is a great guy, nothing fancy, just a good, hard working driver that gets a little emotional when he is faced with a situation like yesterday. That had to be a great feeling to be able to share that moment with his little boys and his wife. A lot better than a fake kiss from Miss Sprint Cup.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Oct 21, 2013
WHOYAKIDDING wrote:
Jamie is a great guy, nothing fancy, just a good, hard working driver that gets a little emotional when he is faced with a situation like yesterday. That had to be a great feeling to be able to share that moment with his little boys and his wife. A lot better than a fake kiss from Miss Sprint Cup.
We have a big laugh every week watching Miss sprint cup keep
popping that head from side to side trying to get in the camera. SHE
needs to just cool it no one is wanting a shot of her just the winner and his crew.
Dale

San Jose, CA

#4 Nov 6, 2013
snow wrote:
<quoted text>We have a big laugh every week watching Miss sprint cup keep
popping that head from side to side trying to get in the camera. SHE
needs to just cool it no one is wanting a shot of her just the winner and his crew.
I just wish you would have a better time watching me win, but I just cant pull it off.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 Nov 7, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish you would have a better time watching me win, but I just cant pull it off.
I am not looking for you to win. My favorite driver is certainly not YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendrick Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug '14 Manic 2 39
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory Aug '14 Whoyakidding 6
LeBron James wins AP Male Athlete of the Year (Dec '13) Jul '14 dfsg 8
Obama honors NASCAR's Johnson for 6th Sprint Cup Jun '14 goob 1
Chad Knaus: At Peace with Himself, NASCAR and a... Jun '14 Norman Storer 1

Hendrick Motorsports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE