In 2012 Dale Earnhardt Jr. May Have Best Season With Hendrick Mot

Feb 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NowPublic

There's good reason for that. First, he carries with him a tremendous heritage passed along by his late father Dale, whom many consider to be the best driver in stock car racing history, and his grandfather Ralph.

Comments
1 - 20 of 83 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
redrum

Lake George, NY

#1 Feb 8, 2012
There's good reason for that. First, he carries with him a tremendous heritage passed along by his late father Dale, whom many consider to be the best driver in stock car racing history,: Well here we go again,Tremendous heritage, I bid you not, Just another name, Dale the best stock car driver in racing history, I bid you not. The bull $hit is already starting, and the cars have not.
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Feb 9, 2012
That heritage has not went far the last 4 years.
95 Thunderbird

New Dundee, Canada

#3 Feb 17, 2012
Dale Jr. may have his best season yet with Hendrick but Kasey Kahne's first season with HMS will be even better.
Why? Because he is a much better driver/wheel man than the little soon to be 40 year old Hick from N.C.
Dale Jr. sucks!!!

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#4 Feb 28, 2012
Matt Kenseth, AGAIN, shows up jr. Matt has more wins, 2-500 wins and a cup championship, a wife and a family.... and jr, well jr makes more money because of his name. Ha Ha Ha Ha
95 Thunderbird

Kitchener, Canada

#5 Feb 28, 2012
Nice crying after the race goooooooooooner!!!
Greg Biffle didn't pull up, boooo hoooo!!!
Maybe you should have been in a Ford???

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 28, 2012
95 Thunderbird wrote:
Nice crying after the race goooooooooooner!!!
Greg Biffle didn't pull up, boooo hoooo!!!
Maybe you should have been in a Ford???
When he got back to the motor home I bet fell on the floor kicking, and crying like a spoiled child screaming, "I'm not a loser, I'm not a loser wah, wah, wah!!!". hehehe...
Izzie

Dayton, VA

#7 Feb 28, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>When he got back to the motor home I bet fell on the floor kicking, and crying like a spoiled child screaming, "I'm not a loser, I'm not a loser wah, wah, wah!!!". hehehe...
NO he did NOT!
redrum

Lake George, NY

#8 Feb 28, 2012
Izzie wrote:
<quoted text>
NO he did NOT!
How do you know?
Republican

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2012
95 Thunderbird wrote:
Dale Jr. may have his best season yet with Hendrick but Kasey Kahne's first season with HMS will be even better.
Why? Because he is a much better driver/wheel man than the little soon to be 40 year old Hick from N.C.
Dale Jr. sucks!!!
I was a huge Dale Sr. fan and I must admit I cheer for Dale Jr. because of is dad, but; Kasey Kahne? Come on. The poor little guy almost cries when they interview him whenever he is upset. He has no nerve nor does he have go-nads. If Kayne didn't have the boyish looks that keeps the young girls periodically watching.....no way he would still be in Sprint Cup. He would be a part timer in the Nation Wide series. Dale Jr. drives for Hendrick because of his name and fan appeal, Kayne has been picked up by Hendrick because of the group of followers he attracts. Strictly marketing. Best example of this: Kyle Bush. Probably the best pure driver on the circuit and he is always in the hot seat with the team owners because of his personality and lack of fan appeal. If Dale Jr. could drive like Bush, everything Bush does now would be glorified when Dale would do it. But Kayne? He will be completely out of Sprint Cup within 3 more years.
Republican

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2012
3TOES wrote:
Matt Kenseth, AGAIN, shows up jr. Matt has more wins, 2-500 wins and a cup championship, a wife and a family.... and jr, well jr makes more money because of his name. Ha Ha Ha Ha
At the end of the day, more money is more money fella.

Kenseth has a weird personality that most people can't relate to. Regardless of how many wins Kenseth has, if Dale Jr. never wins again people will always like Dale Jr. more. Kenseth is simply a weird, whiny, unlikeable person. Sortof like a nice Kyle Bush with about 1/5 the driveing ability of Bush.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 28, 2012
I like jr but Danica is hot

“Just quit jr.”

Since: Aug 09

WVU

#12 Feb 29, 2012
Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
At the end of the day, more money is more money fella.
Kenseth has a weird personality that most people can't relate to. Regardless of how many wins Kenseth has, if Dale Jr. never wins again people will always like Dale Jr. more. Kenseth is simply a weird, whiny, unlikeable person. Sortof like a nice Kyle Bush with about 1/5 the driveing ability of Bush.
But mo money can't buy a championship, fella, and jr is living proof of that. By the way, Kahne has no go-nads...please, give me a break, when was the last time "jr the great" strapped into a winged sprinter, my guess is never. While jr is laying around, guys like Kahne, Tony S., Edwards, Bowyer, and the list goes on, are out competing on all forms of tracks and racing surfaces. The difference between jr and the others in NASCAR is that jr was "made for NASCAR, by NASCAR", he is nothing more than a promotional item, not a true race car driver, and his racing history proves that, he does not venture outside of the "walls of NASCAR". Provide proof where jr has competed if not a NASCAR sanctioned race.
Izzie

United States

#13 Feb 29, 2012
redrum wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know?
It is my job to know!

Location hidden

#15 Feb 29, 2012
2nd in daytona pretty good
redrum

Lake George, NY

#16 Feb 29, 2012
from hear me wrote:
I like jr but Danica is hot
I can agree on one thing but not the other, Jr sucks.
redrum

Lake George, NY

#17 Feb 29, 2012
from hear me wrote:
2nd in daytona pretty good
2nd is only a first place loser.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 29, 2012
redrum that was a Dale quote gotta give props to number 3
big 3

Warsaw, IN

#19 Feb 29, 2012
hell ya boys jr finished ahead of 41 other drivers that for those on here that cant count see ya next sunday JR NATION COMIN 2GET YOU
Idiots

Bowie, MD

#20 Mar 1, 2012
You haters are pathetic! I'm not trying to act like Jr is the best driver in the sport but those of you who act like he can't drive are just ignorant. You don't win 6 races in a single season if you can't drive! He has struggled since coming to hhendrick motor sports but be fore then had 17 cup wins, finished 3rd and 5th in the points in cup, and won 2 nationwide championships in the 6 yrs before making the move to HMS! If he had gotten control of DEI like he should have he probably wouldve already won a championship! Multiple ones if his father was still around! If he runs bad in a race I'm the first to admit it, but when he runs well you haters just make excuses cuz you don't want to see him succeed! He is scrutinized more than anyone and handles it better than most! I can't wait to hear what you have to say when he wins the championship cuz he will before it is all said and done! He now has a great crew chief which is what it takes to run well. How many has Gordon won since evernham? Take Chad from Jimmie and see how many he wins. As bad as I hate to say it KyleBusch is the best driver out there and the rest of the top drivers are about even! It's all about who has the better car! Just like Stewart did drive suck and the become a better driver once the chase started just started having better cars because of the money and effort put into them!

Since: Nov 09

United States

#21 Mar 1, 2012
big 3 wrote:
hell ya boys jr finished ahead of 41 other drivers that for those on here that cant count see ya next sunday JR NATION COMIN 2GET YOU
Yeah, we're all shaking in our boots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendrick Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug 26 Manic 2 39
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug 21 Uncle John Duckett 83
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory Aug 17 Whoyakidding 6
LeBron James wins AP Male Athlete of the Year (Dec '13) Jul '14 dfsg 8
Obama honors NASCAR's Johnson for 6th Sprint Cup Jun '14 goob 1
Chad Knaus: At Peace with Himself, NASCAR and a... Jun '14 Norman Storer 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hendrick Motorsports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••