Report: Five NASCAR drivers turn down invitation to meet Obama at White House

Sep 4, 2011 Full story: Autoblog 103

Five NASCAR drivers invited to meet President Barack Obama at the White House aren't going to show, citing "scheduling conflicts." Nobody's sure whether "scheduling conflicts" means "political views," but thanks to stereotypes associated with NASCAR, nobody's ruling that out.

Full Story
85 an counting

Carencro, LA

#27 Sep 12, 2011
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sparky..they did the same thing when Bush was in office..invited the chasers from the year before, so what's your point?
Did you say that when the great pretender ronald reagan come to the race when king richard "won" his final race? Nice vote grab there. The problem with you dumb** rednecks, is that you'll believe anything that is said by those who wrap themselves up in the flag, while discriminating against those who are different. By the way, Jesus was gay. What else do you call an old guy who's never been married, who hangs around with 12 other guys?
aesome post cleo.
pretender ronnie didnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.
the worst so- called president ever''
ole bush is second worst'
those two gave me the creeps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#28 Sep 12, 2011
I actually have some respect now for the drivers that didn't go meet with the Community Organizer in the Whitehouse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama2012

Mooresville, NC

#29 Sep 12, 2011
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sparky..they did the same thing when Bush was in office..invited the chasers from the year before, so what's your point?
Did you say that when the great pretender ronald reagan come to the race when king richard "won" his final race? Nice vote grab there. The problem with you dumb** rednecks, is that you'll believe anything that is said by those who wrap themselves up in the flag, while discriminating against those who are different. By the way, Jesus was gay. What else do you call an old guy who's never been married, who hangs around with 12 other guys?
SHAME ON YOU BLASPHEMER AND LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

You had better get down on your knees and ask God for forgiveness!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama2012

Mooresville, NC

#30 Sep 12, 2011
85 an counting wrote:
<quoted text>aesome post cleo.
pretender ronnie didnt know his ass from a hole in the ground.
the worst so- called president ever''
ole bush is second worst'
those two gave me the creeps.
Andy, I had very little respect for you, but this post is ridiculous! Have you totally lost what was left of your little mind?! Cleo just committed blasphemy and you're telling her awesome post, although you can't spell so who knows???!!! You need to get a grip on reality and say your prayers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#31 Sep 12, 2011
Nobama2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Troll you should.... you are the worst offender here!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#32 Sep 13, 2011
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Jesus was gay. What else do you call an old guy who's never been married, who hangs around with 12 other guys?
I call Him Lord and Savior! Redeemer, Lamb of God, Bread of Life, Messiah, Light of the World!

BTW, Jesus was 33 yrs old when he was crucified for your sins. That's only considered old by a 5 yr old.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33 Sep 13, 2011
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Troll you should.... you are the worst offender here!!!
The Worst Offender would be You not Troll
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#34 Sep 13, 2011
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>How did gays and Jesus get in this conversation?? Go talk that crap somewhere else flamer this is NASCAR !! Dumbazz...
ITs called a conversation. What's the matter, get in the hooch again?
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#35 Sep 13, 2011
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I call Him Lord and Savior! Redeemer, Lamb of God, Bread of Life, Messiah, Light of the World!
BTW, Jesus was 33 yrs old when he was crucified for your sins. That's only considered old by a 5 yr old.
Considering that by the age of 48, most people had died from disease, Jesus was in fact old at 33. Unmarried and hanging around with 12 guys. Yup..Jesus was gay.
85 an counting

Carencro, LA

#36 Sep 13, 2011
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that by the age of 48, most people had died from disease, Jesus was in fact old at 33. Unmarried and hanging around with 12 guys. Yup..Jesus was gay.
lol''''

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#37 Sep 13, 2011
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
ITs called a conversation. What's the matter, get in the hooch again?
You are right it is a conversation. But this conversation is about NASCAR...And if you want to talk about gays there are plenty of threads on Topix about that subject. But do not blaspheme the Lord Jesus Christ on this forum Cleo. I thank you in advance.

“thank you Lord”

Since: Sep 07

Alexandria

#38 Sep 14, 2011
The pity about NASCAR is that the major sponsors are owned by the very globalists who decided in 1998 that is was time to begin to pull all their business, all their cash out of the USA for the one world government. Our drivers suffer for what the major sponsors do now to our nations economy.
Red Necks are among the BEST people in the entire WORLD.. they have COMMON sense and they WILLL survive after Obama, Bushes, Clintons, Kissinger, Brezezinski, Soros etc have vacated America and left her to die a slow death because terminator seeds do not grow again and farmers were taken off their land and small businesses were squeezed out and even CARS have COMPUTERS running them... so,,, you will WISH you WERE a redneck rather than a commie one day soon TRAITOR Cleo

“thank you Lord”

Alexandria

#39 Sep 14, 2011
btw Cleo, do you do all this for satan like your leaders or are you merely a fool who fell for their LIES about a godless utopia?
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#40 Sep 14, 2011
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>You are right it is a conversation. But this conversation is about NASCAR...And if you want to talk about gays there are plenty of threads on Topix about that subject. But do not blaspheme the Lord Jesus Christ on this forum Cleo. I thank you in advance.
Its not blasphemy, hatchet. Its fact. Jesus was a gay man. He lived with 12 other men. No other women. Don't like it, scroll and ignore. And stay away from the hooch, its illegal in Johnson.
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#41 Sep 14, 2011
nucklehead wrote:
btw Cleo, do you do all this for satan like your leaders or are you merely a fool who fell for their LIES about a godless utopia?
Hey Debbie...try saying that to my face one day. Dare you.

You are no different from the taliban terrorists who want to kill christians because they have different religious beliefs. Unlike you our founding fathers understood that having state sanctioned religion was not in the best interest of our country. Perhaps you'd be happier in a muslim country, like Saudi Arabia, that follows a "holy" book. You rightwing numbnuts aren't getting your way here in America.

By the way, God is a myth...along with jesus. and man wrote the bible, it wasn't devinely influenced. And you are still an idiot. Anytime you feel brave enough to say what you've been spouting out here on the forum in person, let me know. Be glad to meet you.
Cleo

Marquette, MI

#42 Sep 14, 2011
Nobama2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not exist. He is an illusion that people use to control your thoughts and deeds. Funny how you're so worried about Obama controlling you, but you allow some other dude or dudette to read from fairy tales, confess your "sins" too, and shame you into voting for bible thumpers who are mainly into screwing you schleps over. Wow, you bible thumpers really are too stupid to vote.
acrim

Manhattan Beach, CA

#43 Sep 14, 2011
Nobody wants to be seen with the Community Organizer fraud in the Whitehouse. That idiot is the Worst President of All Time, Period! Congrats to Jimmy Carter, you just moved down one notch on the Incompetent List!

“thank you Lord”

Alexandria

#44 Sep 14, 2011
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not blasphemy, hatchet. Its fact. Jesus was a gay man. He lived with 12 other men. No other women. Don't like it, scroll and ignore. And stay away from the hooch, its illegal in Johnson.
Jesus was God's word in the flesh... homosexuality is against God's laws.. Jesus would not have been gay and for you to say that is not only blasphemy,, but I do believe that you condemned yourself to hell forever with that one

“thank you Lord”

Alexandria

#45 Sep 14, 2011
acrim wrote:
Nobody wants to be seen with the Community Organizer fraud in the Whitehouse. That idiot is the Worst President of All Time, Period! Congrats to Jimmy Carter, you just moved down one notch on the Incompetent List!
Jimmy Carter backs the PLO.. Jimmy Carter is a traitor,, he was Obama of the 70s... they are basically the very SAME person.. the globalists thought Jimmy Carter was THE man to destroy the west and he could have done it except for a little thing called American exceptionalism,, which Obama has undermined completely with help from global corporations that people like Cleo the commie have become dependent upon and will die in a day when the trucks stop moving and shelves are empty while rednecks like me are PREPARED because WE recognise EVIL when we see it... and WE did not become DEPENDANT mainly because we have PRIDE!!

“thank you Lord”

Alexandria

#46 Sep 14, 2011
Cleo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Debbie...try saying that to my face one day. Dare you.
You are no different from the taliban terrorists who want to kill christians because they have different religious beliefs. Unlike you our founding fathers understood that having state sanctioned religion was not in the best interest of our country. Perhaps you'd be happier in a muslim country, like Saudi Arabia, that follows a "holy" book. You rightwing numbnuts aren't getting your way here in America.
By the way, God is a myth...along with jesus. and man wrote the bible, it wasn't devinely influenced. And you are still an idiot. Anytime you feel brave enough to say what you've been spouting out here on the forum in person, let me know. Be glad to meet you.
let me see,, upper peninsula... nah... that is far too far a drive... but my dear... I actually pray for you because it is SAD that you were raised by people who did not instill the love of Christ in you...one day soon Obama will indeed say that America has sharia law and that is the day that they can round up and kill all non muslims... I do not doubt that in order to spend another day on this earth you will convert to islam, not knowing that it is a religion of satan... and in fact,, those who made up THAT religion, along with the talmud and the kabalah and mormonism and new age religions worship satan and FOOL innocent people into moving away from the Word Of God in the Bible...
Do you know that all throughout the ages,, the fallen angel Lucifer, the one who lied to Eve in the garden of eden has been working to fool all the people into moving away from God and that the Bible was the history that includes God having to cleanse the Earth of evil when it got as bad as it currently is?? if you read the Bible my dear,,, you will read that those in power across the globe at this time who work to establish the one world government are playing out end times prophesy word for word.. what is going on in Turkey and across the middle east right now.. lining up the nations that fight in the foretold battle to end the Earth...
you still have a chance to learn about God and to accept his son as your savior.. otherwise you will be stuck with all the same rottenness that has been corrupting this Earth throughout history and you will continue to be as angry as you are...
I on the other hand have not been fooled by the liars throughout time and I actually am one they will NOT conquer.
I am at peace because I get to stand up against satan for my Lord and I am honored to be able to do so... All on this Earth... it is ALL about Christianity... and satan trying hard to rid the world of God. that is what it is all about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hendrick Motorsports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is NASCAR entering fight era? Intensity plus ag... Feb 12 MrTinkerTrain24 1
Unrelated celebrity twins Jan '15 lola48 1
Top 20 moments of 2014, #4: NASCAR's new Chase ... Jan '15 WelbyMD 1
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism (Aug '14) Aug '14 Manic 2 38
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug '14 Jr IQ 88 232
Why did Dale Earnhardt, Jr. switch to Hendrick ... (Mar '10) Aug '14 Uncle John Duckett 83
Gordon celebrates 20th anniversary of 1st victory (May '14) Aug '14 Whoyakidding 6
More from around the web