Elliott Sadler Slated to Drive the No. 2 Truck for Kevin Harvick Inc.

There are 3 comments on the Jan 9, 2010, bleacherreport.com story titled Elliott Sadler Slated to Drive the No. 2 Truck for Kevin Harvick Inc.. In it, bleacherreport.com reports that:

Kevin Harvick Inc. has announced that Elliott Sadler and co-owner Kevin Harvick will be sharing driving duties of the No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at bleacherreport.com.

G-O-O-D-B-Y-E

Flemington, NJ

#1 Jan 9, 2010
He finally got fired. Who didn't see this coming.
Carole

New York, NY

#3 Jan 9, 2010
He's not fired dimwit he's hired to drive in the trucks along with his regular schedule in cup. Read the article.
EJ Bodine

Asheville, NC

#4 Jan 24, 2010
Good for Danny Efland(#07). I have been watching his young career. Nascar has a bright future with Danny and all the other young drivers, stepping up this year. It is only a matter of time before he gets noticed by sponsors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Pollex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Logano apologizes for run-in with Biffle (Oct '09) Feb '15 dicswg22 10
News Busch urges racing officials to make double doable (May '13) May '13 Snow 31
News Kyle Busch wins 100th career NASCAR race (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 5
News Kyle Busch wins Nationwide race in N.H. for 100... (Jul '11) Jul '11 wall 4
News Ragan posts first NASCAR Sprint Cup victory (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ford Man 2
News Mark Purdy: Tony Stewart and Brian Vickers put ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Jackson 3
News NASCAR penalizes Busch after failing post-race (Jun '11) Jun '11 08malibu 32
More from around the web