Kyle Busch 2009 NASCAR Natiowide Series Champion

Nov 22, 2009 Full story: Examiner.com 7

Kyle Busch fans of the world it's your moment to shine. For the next 3 months you can proudly proclaim that your driver is a Champion.

Full Story
MISSU3

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Nov 22, 2009
Next 3 months? Please! Kyle is the Nationwide Champion until next year at this time when a new champion is crowned. He had an awesome year and he gave his fans alot to cheer about. This is the first of many championships and more records.
CheersForKyle

Lady Lake, FL

#2 Nov 23, 2009
MISSU3 wrote:
Next 3 months? Please! Kyle is the Nationwide Champion until next year at this time when a new champion is crowned. He had an awesome year and he gave his fans alot to cheer about. This is the first of many championships and more records.
Kyle had a tremendou year with a total of 19 wins in the three series. He is so much fun to watch. Anyone that doesn't recognize his talent and abilities have their head stuck in the sand. He certainly was the Star of Nationwide this year!!

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#3 Nov 23, 2009
Let me put Shrub's Nationwide Championship in the proper perspective, even Jr. has two of them. LMAO
08malibu

Monroe, LA

#4 Nov 23, 2009
Congratulations Kyle! I enjoyed watching you and thanks for keeping it real.
Penny

Adair, OK

#5 Nov 27, 2009
Rowdy, you aare the best and most exciting thing to have happed to NASCAR in many a moon. Keep it up Buddy!!!!
Lisa

Farmington, MI

#6 Nov 30, 2009
I was insanely happy when Kyle Busch won the championship AND broke so many records. He is definitely one of the best in NASCAR.
CheersForKyle

Lady Lake, FL

#7 Dec 4, 2009
Nationwide Banquet replay tonight on Speed 7 P>M> Eastern.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Pollex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Busch urges racing officials to make double doable (May '13) May '13 Snow 31
Kyle Busch wins 100th career NASCAR race (Jul '11) Jul '11 Racing Granny 5
Kyle Busch wins Nationwide race in N.H. for 100... (Jul '11) Jul '11 wall 4
Ragan posts first NASCAR Sprint Cup victory (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ford Man 2
Mark Purdy: Tony Stewart and Brian Vickers put ... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Jackson 3
NASCAR penalizes Busch after failing post-race (Jun '11) Jun '11 08malibu 32
Denny Hamlin takes NASCAR race at Michigan (Jun '11) Jun '11 08malibu 3
More from around the web