Speed Tap Knocks Logano Out Of 500

Speed Tap Knocks Logano Out Of 500

There are 5 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Feb 15, 2009, titled Speed Tap Knocks Logano Out Of 500. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - - The Daytona 500 debut of Middletown native Joey Logano ended in an abbreviated fashion Sunday with his team loading a wrecked car back into the hauler well before the end of the race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Wolcott, CT

#1 Feb 15, 2009
Hang in there Joey. The place bit you once but you'll be back.

Cabot, AR

#2 Feb 15, 2009
Between practises and races, he wrecked 3 times out of four. Cya diaper boy. Go back to go karts.

Meriden, CT

#3 Feb 15, 2009
Jealous? What were you doing at 18?
Kazabud1 wrote:
Between practises and races, he wrecked 3 times out of four. Cya diaper boy. Go back to go karts.
Paul Fredericks

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 16, 2009
I'm tired of this Joey Lagano stuff. It's not headline sports material. It's a story about a "family" and a kid that born with a silver spoon in his mouth -- a story about a kid who has been groomed to be in this role since he could walk by his rich parents. I would rather read about a real athlete, who lives in a real environment, who has to deal with real issues, and has to work his/her butt off to overcome huge odds to succeed. Nothing against Joey, but enough is enough. This is not sports and it should not be headline news. The Courant is reinforcing the wrong message by giving this so much press.
D Man

Manchester, NH

#5 Feb 16, 2009
Why bother to post a video that is inaudible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Biffle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR explains cautions, green finish (Mar '15) Mar '15 mike tirico 10
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
News Can Richard Petty Motorsports be relevant again... (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 2
News Biffle sorry for not talking to Johnson in private (Oct '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
News Kenseth wins second Chase race (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 10
News Roush Fenway has come up big in Texas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ford Man 1
News Harvick wins first Daytona 500 qualifier, Patri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manic 2 4
More from around the web