Fading fast: Hopes of any driver out ...

Fading fast: Hopes of any driver out of top 3

There are 6 comments on the www.macon.com story from Oct 27, 2008, titled Fading fast: Hopes of any driver out of top 3. In it, www.macon.com reports that:

That's Racin's weekly ranking of the top 40 teams in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series as of the Pep Boys Auto 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, Ga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.macon.com.

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#1 Oct 27, 2008
I was hoping that Burton could pull it off doesn't look like that can happen now.

“NascarNation Ryan39”

Since: Apr 07

NascarNation

#2 Oct 27, 2008
LGR wrote:
I was hoping that Burton could pull it off doesn't look like that can happen now.
Me too. I really like Burton he is a good clean driver.I don't think anyone is going to be caught.All I can hope for is Carl can get him in time though.It is time for someone else to get it

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#3 Oct 27, 2008
little-nascar12nc-redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Me too. I really like Burton he is a good clean driver.I don't think anyone is going to be caught.All I can hope for is Carl can get him in time though.It is time for someone else to get it
Maybe next year he has to be proud of the way he ran this year.

“NascarNation Ryan39”

Since: Apr 07

NascarNation

#4 Oct 27, 2008
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe next year he has to be proud of the way he ran this year.
Oh I know he has been awesome! A great driver.I hope he is because even if he doesn't win it he has been in the top 12 in points just about the whole year!

Since: Mar 08

Greenfield, IN

#5 Oct 27, 2008
little-nascar12nc-redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I know he has been awesome! A great driver.I hope he is because even if he doesn't win it he has been in the top 12 in points just about the whole year!
I love to watch his wife she's a trip!

“NascarNation Ryan39”

Since: Apr 07

NascarNation

#6 Oct 28, 2008
LGR wrote:
<quoted text>I love to watch his wife she's a trip!
I know it is so cute!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greg Biffle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Mar '17 MakesPhartxx 68
News McMurray starts 'Big One,' wrecks half the fiel... (Jul '16) Jul '16 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... (Apr '16) Apr '16 MrTinkertrain24 3
News NASCAR explains cautions, green finish (Mar '15) Mar '15 mike tirico 10
News Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... (Sep '14) Sep '14 john 1
News Can Richard Petty Motorsports be relevant again... (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 2
News Biffle sorry for not talking to Johnson in private (Oct '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
More from around the web