Greg Biffle overcame

Full story: NASCAR Winston Cup Scene

Greg Biffle and his Roush Racing crew chief, Doug Richert, were pleased with a double-comeback, sixth-place finish Sunday in the Pocono 500 at Pocono Raceway, but by no means were they satisfied.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2009
Missy

Mount Aetna, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2006

You know... it's amazing what everyone goes throughout the race and how calm everyone is. Everyone kept their cool, especially Doug. He kept telling Biffle and the crew team that take your time... we have the rest of the race... let's just fix the problem while it's early. Then the blessing came with about 18 laps to go and they threw the caution out, bad thing was that he had a 2 inch slice in his tire. Not good at all. But hey... National Gaurd has a great crew and a great driver! GOOD LUCK GUYS!
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2009

Go Jimmy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greg Biffle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Richard Petty Motorsports be relevant again... (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 2
Biffle sorry for not talking to Johnson in private (Oct '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
Kenseth wins second Chase race (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 10
Roush Fenway has come up big in Texas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ford Man 1
Harvick wins first Daytona 500 qualifier, Patri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manic 2 4
NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
Season's most consistent drivers struggling now (Sep '12) Sep '12 TexasRaider 3

Search the Greg Biffle Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••