Mullens Area Chamber banquet brings in NASCAR star

Jun 16, 2010 | Posted by: Planck | Full story: www.wvva.com

Community and business leaders in the Mullens area came together Monday night for the annual Chamber of Commerce banquet.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2010
sounds great

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

biffle putting in a lodge/recreational atv,etc.,PARK around the mountains of bud/tracy/stephenson/basin/ami go areas and baily putting in a hotel etc.,for atv's at the old itmann company store/old homeless shelter looks like we have a betting lottery who gets their place of business up and running first and who will bring in the most business. my bet is baily up and running first as far as hotel/resturant he already has the foundation in place but biffle bringing in the BIG BUCKS overall if he does not price himself out of business before it takes off and targets our mountain income bracket rather than the high rollers who are going to venture in.with progress and success comes higher expenses. might add many of the people from those mountain areas have been riding free on atv's etc.,for years hope his gateing off the regular used trails there already doesn't bring him enemies like the Burning Rock adventure has which stunted their success.
Hey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

oop
Nosey

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2010

sounds great wrote:
biffle putting in a lodge/recreational atv,etc.,PARK around the mountains of bud/tracy/stephenson/basin/ami go areas and baily putting in a hotel etc.,for atv's at the old itmann company store/old homeless shelter looks like we have a betting lottery who gets their place of business up and running first and who will bring in the most business. my bet is baily up and running first as far as hotel/resturant he already has the foundation in place but biffle bringing in the BIG BUCKS overall if he does not price himself out of business before it takes off and targets our mountain income bracket rather than the high rollers who are going to venture in.with progress and success comes higher expenses. might add many of the people from those mountain areas have been riding free on atv's etc.,for years hope his gateing off the regular used trails there already doesn't bring him enemies like the Burning Rock adventure has which stunted their success.
I don't think that would happen.The way they talk it sounds like it will be a success. Money talks bullshit walks. There is going to be alot things going on up there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greg Biffle Discussions

Search the Greg Biffle Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Richard Petty Motorsports be relevant again... (Jan '14) Jan '14 chuck 2
Biffle sorry for not talking to Johnson in private (Oct '13) Nov '13 WHOYAKIDDING 7
Kenseth wins second Chase race (Sep '13) Oct '13 WHOYAKIDDING 10
Roush Fenway has come up big in Texas (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ford Man 1
Harvick wins first Daytona 500 qualifier, Patri... (Feb '13) Feb '13 manic 2 4
NASCAR drivers warn that transition won't be ea... (Aug '06) Oct '12 Simon Belt 66
Season's most consistent drivers struggling now (Sep '12) Sep '12 TexasRaider 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••